Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Politics & Religion
  One thing I will say... about when the election is over...

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
One thing I will say... about when the election is over... by 82-T/A [At Work]
Started on: 10-19-2024 08:33 PM
Replies: 6 (115 views)
Last post by: ray b on 10-23-2024 12:10 PM
82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 200
Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2024 08:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hopefully, I will stop getting phone calls and texts.

I get a text from Trump, or JD Vance, or some other Republican at least every 30 minutes... sometimes back to back. Now, obviously... it's just marketing. But looking at any one of my e-mails, I get a political e-mail asking for donations at least once every hour. There's one e-mail account where literally the only thing I get are political e-mails.

All I did was donate ONCE...

And my phone... it rings off the hook NON-STOP... I will not miss this.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
jdv

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2024 09:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jdvSend a Private Message to jdvEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I get calls/ text from both sides on my work phone.
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2024 11:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:

All I did was donate ONCE...

Yeah, have had similar issues. Used to get USPS mail from candidates but, that slowed down or stopped after I placed the other candidate's request into the opposing candidate's return envelope (you know, the one I was supposed to send a "contribution" back in. Did that several times and eventually the requests stopped. I'd have loved to see the face of the person opening those envelopes.

But, realistically I know the cost of an email, text or phone call is much cheaper and easier to send out. Now, I have my phone set up where it will only ring if you're in my contact list. My VM message says, "Hi, this is Rams, please leave a message and I'll try to call you back. If you can't leave a message, don't call back." That seems to cut down on the calls. Wish I knew a way to cut out the texts.

Rams

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 10-20-2024).]

NewDustin

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2024 04:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NewDustinSend a Private Message to NewDustinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's the mailers and door flyers for me. I'm getting multiple a day, often the same one several times a week. If the first one didn't work, the 7th isn't going to do anything; it's just garbage in my mail.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2024 04:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:

Suck it up butter cup.

I couldn't wait for the Medicare enlistment period to end so the commercials would stop. They never did.
RWDPLZ

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2024 05:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've started replying to the texts with their email spams. The 5+ mailers a day? Straight into the recycling, not looking at them. Would LOVE to chat with the person that sold them my info to both parties...
ray b

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2024 12:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
so why can't we just outlaw begging for bribes

anyone who votes based on ads is ...

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock