Started on: 10-22-2024 09:29 PM
Replies: 7 (86 views)
Last post by: cliffw on 10-25-2024 10:48 AM
cliffw

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2024 09:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
They are saying one in six relationships break up over political party preference. They also said (I don't remember the ratio) different party preferences keep people from even getting married or just dating.

I have a question. If a republican man married a democrat woman, would they name their first born Bipartisan ?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2024 10:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

If a republican man married a democrat woman, would they name their first born Bipartisan ?

Doubtful that would happen, the fetus would not likely survive.

Rams

------------------
Rams
Learning most of life's lessons the hard way. .
You are only young once but, you can be immature indefinitely.

TheDigitalAlchemist

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2024 05:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

They are saying one in six relationships break up over political party preference. They also said (I don't remember the ratio) different party preferences keep people from even getting married or just dating.

I have a question. If a republican man married a democrat woman, would they name their first born Bipartisan ?

I'm a "European mutt". My wife is Indian. a nurse once told us that than means our son is 'Spanish". That was the day my faith in the reliability of the medical system died. (well, probably well before that day, but still...)

My wife's vote and and my vote usually tend to cancel each other out. but we both are going to vote anyway, Because the whole world is stupid and/or dumb. Just like arguing about Politics or ANYTHING, really... It's DUMB, because NOTHING MATTERS!

*waits patiently for death*

blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2024 09:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TheDigitalAlchemist:
NOTHING MATTERS!

Hmmm, interesting position..................

Without further explanation, I must disagree but it's your opinion and I guess you're welcome it.

Rams

NewDustin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2024 06:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NewDustinSend a Private Message to NewDustinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My wife and I have wildly different takes on politics and religion, and it's never been a source of disharmony for us. Our kids survived the womb just fine
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2024 10:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well NewDustin, the womb is a "safe space".

See what I did there ?
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 206
Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2024 03:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Well NewDustin, the womb is a "safe space".

See what I did there ?

Well, it used to be, before the LWNJ decided it's better to kill their offspring and import criminal illegal aliens to grow the population.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2024 10:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:
Well, it used to be, before the LWNJ decided it's better to kill their offspring and import criminal illegal aliens to grow the population.

Your right. My mind was not operating with all my brain cells.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock