Coolant port? by Idlefury
Started on: 10-26-2024 02:54 PM
Replies: 2 (42 views)
Last post by: Idlefury on 10-26-2024 03:25 PM
Idlefury

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2024 02:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IdlefurySend a Private Message to IdlefuryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello all. My parents have an 85 GT that was taken apart many years ago for a rebuild. My dad has since passed away so now I'm trying to complete the project. I've made a lot of progress and am almost ready to start putting it back on the car but still have a few little things I'm trying to figure out. For one, what goes in this open port on the front cylinder head (near cyl #2, mark3d by the arrow)? I don't see any unused connectors so I'm assuming it's just a plug but can't find anything to confirm. Any help would be greatly appreciated and be warned, I'll be asking more. TIA

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 252
Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2024 03:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's a block off plug.

[This message has been edited by IMSA GT (edited 10-26-2024).]

Idlefury

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2024 03:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IdlefurySend a Private Message to IdlefuryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you very much! I haven't been able to find any clear pictures to confirm that.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock