FS 87 Fiero Race Car by Hop
Started on: 12-31-2008 08:43 AM
Replies: 43 (5153 views)
Last post by: Hop on 08-21-2015 02:12 PM
Hop

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2013 02:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HopSend a Private Message to HopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Have gotten the word that my buddy's mom wants her garage back. Guys and gals, we have been moving this jewel around from garage to garage for entirely too long. All the spare parts listed in the original post go with her. She deserves a new home and someone who will care for her. We have moved on to a 944 track car. Clean Florida title, make me an offer I can not refuse.
IP: Logged
Hop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2015 07:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HopSend a Private Message to HopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bobby, yes, as much as I hate to say it, she is still in the garage. Moves from one garage to another from time to time but I still have her.
Hop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2015 08:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HopSend a Private Message to HopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
guys and gals, you don't want to hear the long version of what has happened over the past several years but after going from one garage to another to another, several promises to come and get her, she returned to my garage today. She needs a new home. Anyone interested in SCCA racing knows what it cost to built a car. Make me an offer I can not refuse.
Hop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2015 02:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HopSend a Private Message to HopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Continue to have phone calls and emails with many questions being ask and answered. Had a tire kicker stop over today, she did not like the color. No need to tell you how much we have invested in this car, someone on here will want to argue and debate it. Bottom line is we know we will not break even but are not going to give her away. If your serious you have a SWAG as to what it cost us to do what has been done. Make an offer we can not refuse. Thanks for everyones phone calls and emails. Bill
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock