Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
   [For Sale] High Quality Fiero Reproduction Stickers! (Page 5)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
[For Sale] High Quality Fiero Reproduction Stickers! by JohnWPB
Started on: 09-08-2013 05:58 PM
Replies: 168 (8232 views)
Last post by: JohnWPB on 10-02-2024 12:47 PM
larafan

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2024 06:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for larafanSend a Private Message to larafanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi John, per your message I would like to request an emission sticker for my L67 swap. I am posting the image here. I also would really like to get an ASC decal for my 84 Turbo Sunbird convertible. I removed the original during a repaint a while back and worked on cleaning up the image to help with the fading and wear. It is about 3.5 inches by 1.5 inches wide and only has red print on it. I would buy multiples if you print them as I am sure there are others in the same boat. I also have an 86 and could replace it's original. I will go to the site and buy my jacking instruction decals there. Let me know how to pay for the others if you can do them. I would buy multiple of the emission decal also. Let me know. Thanks..

[This message has been edited by larafan (edited 09-27-2024).]

IP: Logged
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2024 11:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by larafan:

I also would really like to get an ASC decal for my 84 Turbo Sunbird convertible. I removed the original during a repaint a while back and worked on cleaning up the image to help with the fading and wear. It is about 3.5 inches by 1.5

I had a bit of free time and wanted something to do

I did a search for an ASC logo to work from.... there is NOTHING on the net that I could find. I made a logo real quick, and duplicated the sticker from your image. Check the measurements, as the ratio is not correct. If the sticker is 3.5" long, it is only about an inch tall, not 1.5".

Keep in mind, this is a very low resolution image for posting to the forum

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 09-27-2024).]

larafan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2024 11:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for larafanSend a Private Message to larafanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I looked at the date on my images and I worked on this 10 years ago. Hard to believe. Here is my original along with a larger version of my modified pic. Also I did find a version that ASC used in later cars that is black and red. I prefer to keep it in the original look. It looks like that font is similar but taller version. These things were made custom back then. Is it possible to print it from the scanned image even if it is fuzzy?
larafan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2024 11:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for larafanSend a Private Message to larafanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

larafan

240 posts
Member since Nov 2013
I can email my files to you if it helps.
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2024 01:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by larafan:

It looks like that font is similar but taller version. ............ Is it possible to print it from the scanned image even if it is fuzzy?

The Font is a 99.925% match Both font type as well as size. Here is the new font, placed over the background layer of the image you sent me. You can see a few stray pixels sticking out behind some letters, as this was a photo of the original sticker. Thus it was not taken 100% dead-on, and the lens itself will warp the image slightly.

As for printing the original, yes, I can certainly do that. Just email me the photo that you wish to use. I of course can not in any way guarntee the quality, as it will be pixelated with all included artifacts.

larafan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2024 07:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for larafanSend a Private Message to larafanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I measured the one on my 86 which is undamaged, and it is right at 4 inches long and about 1.5 inches wide. I see what you have there and looks like it will be really good when sized down. I am great with that.
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2024 05:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok, I am just finishing this run of stickers. I have 2-3 sets as of now for each of the years/engines.

I will be doing the RPO sheets for the forseeable future if anyone wants one.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 200
Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2024 09:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Don't know if I mentioned it here, but I bought a set for my daughter's 1985 Fiero 2m4 SE, and the stickers I got were fantastic... well better than I even expected. Very high quality, very high resolution.

HIGHLY recommend.
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2024 12:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:

Don't know if I mentioned it here, but I bought a set for my daughter's 1985 Fiero 2m4 SE, and the stickers I got were fantastic... well better than I even expected. Very high quality, very high resolution.

HIGHLY recommend.

Thank you for the kind words. As far as resolution, they are 1200 dpi. They are all completely designed from scratch, as a photo copy or photo just can not get the high of resolution the originals were.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock