Selling my F40 Replica by Fieromaineac
Started on: 05-04-2017 09:10 AM
Replies: 4 (1452 views)
Last post by: Fieromaineac on 05-12-2017 01:19 PM
Fieromaineac

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2017 09:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieromaineacSend a Private Message to FieromaineacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

For Sale Ferrari F40 replica 1G2PG3798FP260330
A beautiful example of the famous fortieth anniversary car based on a clean, well maintained, low mileage 85 Pontiac Fiero GT with 39,753 original miles which includes 4,976 miles since conversion. This car has never been a daily driver and has only been used on sunny non winter days. It has been driven to car shows including Carlisle where it won second place Rebodied in 1999, so it is not a museum car and there are some paint nicks on the front. Selling only because new acquisition requires some of the collection must go. I believe this is one of the best F40 replica based on a Fiero space frame. Many unique features not found on other F40 replicas including a Genuine Ferrari F40 front bumper, custom front clip fender vents, Ferrari rear screen, Genuine Ferrari rear lights and third brake light. Replica Fuel cell, but it is the trunk, replica Tubi exhaust, and engine compartment dress up. Genuine Ferrari emblems and badges, F40 Compomotive rims with 245/45 ZR16 front and 315/40 VR16 rear, and lowering springs installed to enhance looks and handling. What can I say it drives like a go kart on steroids and is not for undeveloped roads! Interior includes replica dash with VDO instruments, red leather seats, Euro style shifter, after market steering wheel, MOMO gas pedal, brake pedal foot rest and black Ferrari floor mats with red horse. F40 correct configuration headlights, drive/fog lights and front directional lights. Brembo brake covers have been installed on calibers. K&N air filter and Accel 8mm spark plug wires installed. Not installed but included in sale, dash matching center console, original Fiero instrument pod as proof of mileage and new front air dam that won’t clear the end of our driveway. Everything works and AC blows cold.
Car has been registered and insured as a 1985 Fiero with a clear title. Please check out the pictures as they are part of the description.

1. 1985 Fiero GT with 39,161.9 miles used $3,000.00
2. F40 body kit including rear Lexan window new $14,235.00 + Freight
3. Compomotive F40 wheels from England new $3,800.00 + shipping
4. Red leather seats used $1000.00 + shipping
5. Ferrari replica Interior $1,000.00 + shipping (A real bargain, just ask Amida, Robert Kusakabe
6. Genuine Ferrari F40 front bumper "used" $800.00
7. Ferrari F40 rear grill used $1,000.00 + shipping
8. Genuine Ferrari F40 rear tail lights used $800.00 + shipping
9. F40 front chin spoiler new never installed $900.00 + shipping
10. Custom front fender vents new $500.00
11. Lowering Springs new $400.00 + shipping
12. Paint $2,000.00
13. Two years building labor, shipping, parts sourcing, tires etc. $????.??

Total parts only $27,635.00

I know in this hobby you never recover the cost of labor, shipping, etc but neither will I give this car away. So if you are SERIOUS about this car, REALLY have the money and want a great Fiero based replica, send me a PM with your best offer keeping in mind the number above. I recommend seeing the car in person or use a qualified inspector who knows Fiero base replicas like Fiero Appraisals www.fieroparts.com . NO more tire kicking dreamers, I’ve already had my quota!

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Fieromaineac

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2017 09:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieromaineacSend a Private Message to FieromaineacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
More Photos, only F40 replica with inner front fender louvers.

Carlisle 1999

DeLorean00

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2017 12:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DeLorean00Send a Private Message to DeLorean00Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is the nicest Fiero F40 I have seen! You really made it look awesome with those factory style headlights, F40s look so horrible with 300zx lights. I love the fender vent grills, those are never on replica F40s.

I just bought a Mera so my toy budget is gone. I just wanted to complement your car and the work you put in. I will see if anyone I know is looking for a new replica as I am still in contact with a lot of builders I meet during my previous build.
Fieromaineac

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2017 12:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieromaineacSend a Private Message to FieromaineacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you DeLorean00 !

Know anybody looking for a Mera? I'm going to sell Mera # 8151 last one built before Ferrari shut it all down.

[This message has been edited by Fieromaineac (edited 05-04-2017).]

Fieromaineac

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2017 01:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieromaineacSend a Private Message to FieromaineacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
* SOLD * SOLD * SOLD * SOLD * SOLD * SOLD * SOLD* SOLD * SOLD * SOLD * SOLD * SOLD * SOLD *

Loaded on the Transport and heading west.

Catch this F40 cruising the Pacific Coast Highway this summer!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock