Side skirts, scoups, 355 side panels by Mik3sworld
Started on: 07-17-2019 05:04 PM
Replies: 7 (514 views)
Last post by: Sage on 06-23-2024 06:47 PM
Mik3sworld

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2019 05:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mik3sworldSend a Private Message to Mik3sworldEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey guys, I'm looking to acquire the side scoups, and skirts for the 355 look. I have an 87 GT coupe, I'm in Woodstock Illinois. Any help or direction to someone still producing these would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks, Mike
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
wftb

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2019 03:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wftbSend a Private Message to wftbEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sage Glass works. Just PM Sage.
FIERO JOHN-WI

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2024 09:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FIERO JOHN-WISend a Private Message to FIERO JOHN-WIEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is anyone looking for side scoops or a Ferrari 355 front nose (I do not want to ship) Just got a new Fiero I will be parting out
Sage

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2024 07:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SageSend a Private Message to SageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Don't need scoops, or a 355 nose....BUT I do need the metal line that connects the front of the brake master cylinder to the proportioning valve....and one set of front shock mounting bolts, the two top short ones, and the one long one with a locknut for the bottom.

I have sent messages to two people on here both of whom advertise they are either parting out Fieros or have parts in stock from having done so. Haven't heard back from either one, so I'm looking elsewhere.

If you have these parts available, and are willing to sell and ship them to me, shoot me a price and we probably can do business.

I understand, this is "petty stuff", and I do already have both situations covered...I'd just rather have the "genuine" parts from another Fiero.

Thanks & HAGO!
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2024 11:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Try Mike Valentine or Todd Weikal on FB.
(They're on here, too, but probably easier to contact there.)

[This message has been edited by Raydar (edited 06-10-2024).]

Sage

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2024 07:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SageSend a Private Message to SageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

Try Mike Valentine or Todd Weikal on FB.
(They're on here, too, but probably easier to contact there.)

Thanks Steve....will try both of your suggestions...so I guess I can make it three for three now with no response at all? I mean how long does it take to say, write, type..."Can't help you"...rather than just not answer at all....does it make some folks feel "powerful" to completely ignore others? Just trying to understand, as I still get requests for parts, even though I haven't made any for nearly 3 years now, but I do always at least try to get back to people who ask. Must be part of the "new world"....

HAGO!
thefierofarm.com

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2024 05:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thefierofarm.comClick Here to visit thefierofarm.com's HomePageSend a Private Message to thefierofarm.comEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sage,
I am currently on my return trip home from Fieros at GM nationals in Carlisle but if you send me a text with your requests I will see what I can do for you.
I won’t be home until tomorrow evening and I am not sure what time it will be. So it might be Tuesday evening before I get a chance to confirm inventory so please allow me that time to respond as I have to unload two cars off the trailer as well as everything out of the truck.
I’m not sure why but, on my phone, I am currently unable to get the ads to go away that are covering your post on here so I can only see parts of the post.
Thank you for your patients.
Todd
660-281-5147
Sage

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2024 06:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SageSend a Private Message to SageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by thefierofarm.com:

Sage,
I am currently on my return trip home from Fieros at GM nationals in Carlisle but if you send me a text with your requests I will see what I can do for you.
I won’t be home until tomorrow evening and I am not sure what time it will be. So it might be Tuesday evening before I get a chance to confirm inventory so please allow me that time to respond as I have to unload two cars off the trailer as well as everything out of the truck.
I’m not sure why but, on my phone, I am currently unable to get the ads to go away that are covering your post on here so I can only see parts of the post.
Thank you for your patients.
Todd
660-281-5147

Thanks Todd....got everything covered for the moment. Still good to know you are "here" going forward, I'm sure at some point, I will need something that you have available!

Never considered the ads as being the reason someone couldn't see a post...but truth really IS stranger than fiction!

Thanks for your response....

HAGO!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock