Fiero Air Intake Snorkel set for sale by tandemdr
Started on: 05-17-2021 05:59 PM
Replies: 11 (445 views)
Last post by: tandemdr on 05-19-2021 01:18 PM
tandemdr

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2021 05:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tandemdrSend a Private Message to tandemdrEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
One pair of air snorkels, used, $200 + $60 shipping to lower 48 states. Grills will be removed for shipping. If you can use them, add $30 for additional and separate shipping. They appear to be made by Driven Visions (experts feel fee to correct me) and in 2007 sold for $270. Payment may be via Venmo, Zelle, Paypal friends, or regular paypal with buyer paying their 3% fee. No returns. Thank you. Local pickup available near the Kansas City area.

Here is a web photo of a pair installed, assumed to be the same.

[This message has been edited by tandemdr (edited 05-17-2021).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Dsanchez214

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2021 06:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dsanchez214Send a Private Message to Dsanchez214Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am definitely interested but do not know what they are worth. PM me your asking price.

Thank you.
Billhayner

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2021 06:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BillhaynerSend a Private Message to BillhaynerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Where are you located ? Just in case you have someone that can travel locally instead of adding shipping and having to trust a parcel company with something so large and brittle.
Dsanchez214

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2021 02:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dsanchez214Send a Private Message to Dsanchez214Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I responded to your PM.

I will not need the grills unless there is a mounting need that will require me to modify my originals ones.

Larry Hubbert

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2021 02:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Larry HubbertSend a Private Message to Larry HubbertEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Will these work on the Fastback GT or are they strictly for the Notchback? I am interested in them if they will fit the Fastback GT and I will not need the grills. Thanks.
Awalker W02

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2021 11:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Awalker W02Send a Private Message to Awalker W02Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pm sent.
tandemdr

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2021 12:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tandemdrSend a Private Message to tandemdrEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Awalker W02:

Pm sent.

It did not come through.
tandemdr

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2021 01:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tandemdrSend a Private Message to tandemdrEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

tandemdr

8 posts
Member since Apr 2021

Originally posted by Dsanchez214:

I responded to your PM.

I will not need the grills unless there is a mounting need that will require me to modify my originals ones.

I also responded to you. Can someone point me to where Sent PMs are saved? Thanks.
tandemdr

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2021 01:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tandemdrSend a Private Message to tandemdrEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

tandemdr

8 posts
Member since Apr 2021

Originally posted by tandemdr:

Can someone point me to where Sent PMs are saved? Thanks.

I have that hopefully figured out now. Sorry to have bothered the list.

IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2021 01:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I also responded to you. Can someone point me to where Sent PMs are saved? Thanks.

You have to enable the sent box.

When you check you messages, upper right corner:

Then:

[This message has been edited by IMSA GT (edited 05-19-2021).]

Dsanchez214

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2021 01:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dsanchez214Send a Private Message to Dsanchez214Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Your PM's did come thru, I have replied.

Thanks again.
PFF
System Bot
tandemdr

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2021 01:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tandemdrSend a Private Message to tandemdrEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

One pair of air snorkels,

Sold. Thank you.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock