88 GT For Sale by SDS
Started on: 07-05-2021 03:08 PM
Replies: 11 (966 views)
Last post by: Raydar on 05-28-2022 10:25 PM
SDS

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2021 03:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SDSSend a Private Message to SDSEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
[img]http://i mages.fieroforum.com/userimages/SDS/PXL_20210616_190526593.jpg[/img] 1988 Pontiac Fiero GT

93,950 miles, 2800 V-6, 5 speed manual,
Air Conditioning (converted to 134A)
Cruise Control
Power Windows/Locks
Gauge Package
Sunroof
Lumbar Inflating Driver’s Seat
Excellent tires
Owned since 2002. Have all receipts. Valid Georgia Title.
Engine rebuilt by dealer in 1999 (80,000 miles) after cam gear failure.
Replaced transaxle, clutch, catalytic converter, front lower ball joints, ignition components, steering rack bushing, heater core, radiator, all hoses, AC compressor and flex lines, front brake calipers/discs/pads/hoses, tires, headliner
Installed most Rodney Dickman upgrades- headlight motor gear kits, window relay mod, alternator belt mod, clutch cylinder.

Includes parts:
2 like new rear wheels/tires
later model NORS FWD transaxle
new reproduction front wheel bearings
Service, Body, and Parts Manuals, Service Bulletins
Fiero books

Problems: cruise control does not work, clutch requires occasional bleeding, paint has some rub-through areas, air conditioning works but could probably use a charge.

$6500.00
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Boozeman

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2021 08:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoozemanSend a Private Message to BoozemanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM Sent
Skybax

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2021 08:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SkybaxSend a Private Message to SkybaxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice car, great price, didn't see it listed in the description but it looks like the front springs have been modified.
ninedriver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2021 01:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ninedriverSend a Private Message to ninedriverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
SDS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2021 12:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SDSSend a Private Message to SDSEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Skybax: The front coils were cut, these cars always sit too high in front.

PM answers in progress.
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2021 12:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Give those front and rear bays a quick 30 minute detail and that car will look beautisimus!
Grab a bucket of warm soapy water and some purple power. Wet your bay down with a hose. Spray the purple power on and then 5 seconds later throw that soapy bucket one and rinse with a hose. Don’t let that purple power sit very long! I took a second soapy bucket and a small toothbrush and hit my valve covers. Used a leaf blower to get all the water drops outta that cracks and crevices. Repeat in the other bay. After it’s good and dry use STP (their version of armor all) and give a good coat. It will look brandy spanking new! Here are the before and after of my Mera when I did it.

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/085542.html

And if you know what bits you need for the cruise control I have some parts in my attic I can send you. Most of the time it’s the stalk/wire and I don’t have those. Have some cans and servos though. Let me know…or if it sells you can have the buyer contact me and I can send the bits to them. Happy to help keep one on the road.

Good luck with your sale. She’s a beauty!

[This message has been edited by johnyrottin (edited 07-06-2021).]

SDS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2021 10:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SDSSend a Private Message to SDSEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Boozeman- Did you get my PM Reply. or did I hit the wrong buttons?

Johny- Mera looks great. Thanks for the advice.
Boozeman

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2021 03:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoozemanSend a Private Message to BoozemanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
SDS, just replied to your PM.

Thanks!
SDS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2022 11:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SDSSend a Private Message to SDSEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I still have this Fiero and the parts, since last summer have replaced the Idle Air Control, have only driven locally to exercise it.
Feel free to make an offer.
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2022 06:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent.
SDS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2022 03:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SDSSend a Private Message to SDSEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Car has been sold. Thank You Pennock's!
PFF
System Bot
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2022 10:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you sir!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock