1986 fiero for sale by Mtruska
Started on: 08-08-2021 05:02 PM
Replies: 0 (352 views)
Last post by: Mtruska on 08-08-2021 05:02 PM
Mtruska

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2021 05:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MtruskaSend a Private Message to MtruskaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello, I am selling my fiero. Attached is the Craigslist ad but I’ll copy the text and pics here as well. Price is 4k OBO. Located in Indiana.

Link to AD- https://indianapolis.craigs...auto/7361068607.html

1986 pontiac fiero

condition: fair
cylinders: 6 cylinders
drive: rwd
fuel: gas
odometer: 50000
odometer broken
paint color: silver
title status: clean
transmission: automatic
type: coupe

Up for sale is an 1986 Pontiac Fiero V6 automatic. I am not sure on mileage. This has been a project car for many years. It was originally my dad’s but he passed away and I am not a mechanic so I’m fearful that I will let the car go to waste. I have had it in my possession for 3 years and during that time, I have had the shocks replaced, new battery, new wheels and tires, carburetor tuned, and oil changes when appropriate. It runs and drives fine and I drive it on weekends if the weather is nice so it’s not sitting for to long. Below are the modifications that I am aware of:

Engine is carbureted

Interior dash has been swapped with an NB Mazda Miata dash. Please note the speedometer and fuel indicator do not function. Probably not hooked up but I haven’t looked into it.

AC delete

Battery relocation to back

Middle console replaced with a 12 inch sub. 2 amps behind both seats. 2 speakers in the dash and 2 in the doors. Aftermarket head unit. Note that the head unit losses memory each time the car is turned off. Probably missing the memory wire just haven’t looked into it

NRG innovations quick release steering wheel

Fiero store custom exhaust

Wheels are 16inch bronze sparcos

Some more odds and ends not worth mentioning

This car will also come with some spare parts- tail lights, headlight motors, new radiator hoses from Fiero store, radiator seal set from Fiero store and, a passenger side window weather strip (replaced driver side already).

Price is 4k, cash only. No trades please[img]https://images.fiero.nl/userimages/Mtrus ka/8B87C26C-529A-4537-94E4-565A4FD0ADD5.jpeg[/img][img]h ttp://images.fieroforum.com/userimages/Mtruska/086314FA-5633-44C1-8A40-3090141B6E6E.jpeg[/img][img]https://images.fiero.nl/userimages/Mtruska/D313017A- F648-4736-9C61-ACDF27311B0F.jpeg[/img]
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot

All times are ET (US)
next newest topic | next oldest topic

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock