Fiero race car for sale on Bring a Trailer by jacob_v
Started on: 11-05-2021 09:40 AM
Replies: 1 (765 views)
Last post by: Craig71188 on 11-11-2021 07:47 AM
jacob_v

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2021 09:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jacob_vSend a Private Message to jacob_vEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi everyone,

I am selling my grandpa's 1985 Fiero race car on Bring a Trailer. My grandpa bought it in 1994 from Joe Huffaker whose shop originally welded the chassis and prepared it for sale through Pontiac Motorsports as a kit car to a private party. The car competed in IMSA for a few years in a green on white Patrini Shoes livery. We unfortunately do not have the IMSA log book or any pictures of the car when it was an IMSA car. When my grandpa bought the car, Huffaker converted it to compete in SCCA GT2 class. The car mostly raced from 1995-2002 with some racing done between 2002-2006. Keva Engineering (family company) hired Steve Serota of Stormer Motorsports to help with the car in 1996. He is currently helping me with the sale because he by far knows the most about the car and the thousands of hours of work that he did on it.

In 1999, the Fiero made it to the SCCA runoffs in Mid-Ohio and finished 2nd place. The car last raced in 2006 and was parked in a trailer for about 15 years. We revived the car by putting in a new battery, fuel pump, and spark plugs. It runs and sounds great and you can see a cold start video on the website. Also car comes with an extensive spares package and molds for most of the body panels. Please check out the ad for many more details. If you have any additional questions, please use the contact seller feature on BaT to contact me and I will get back to you ASAP.

https://bringatrailer.com/l...85-pontiac-fiero-18/

Thanks,
Jacob Varat
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Craig71188

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2021 07:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Craig71188Send a Private Message to Craig71188Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
And it sold for $21K!
Myself and one other person on the board bid, the other up to $20k before bailing. The one disappointment was the fact they had tossed several older/heavier pieces of bodywork!!! WIll have to see if the buyer surfaces and what they are going to do with the molds (and extensive spare bits).
IP: Logged

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock