Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  88 Fiero w/ T-tops -- Customized F355 Exterior Kit -- Custom Air Ride -- MORE

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
88 Fiero w/ T-tops -- Customized F355 Exterior Kit -- Custom Air Ride -- MORE by kcn0
Started on: 03-30-2022 10:47 AM
Replies: 7 (610 views)
Last post by: Raydar on 03-31-2022 02:14 PM
kcn0

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2022 10:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kcn0Send a Private Message to kcn0Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello,

It is time to part with my 1988 T-top Fiero, which has been my project car since 2004. Unfortunately, life has limited me from working on it for the past few years, and it is time to make space for something new. I had a big push a few years back to get it on the road, which was successful! The idea was to get it moving, so I could identify how things "shake out", put the finishing touches on it, and swap the engine.

About the car:
- Built from a VERY clean 1988 manual 4cyl w/ T-tops; no rust
- I worked with CCC (Cool Custom Cars) to make a customized F355 kit; modified for (1) no stretch, with (2) F360-style bumpers and a (3) F550-style hood
- CCC dash kit
- Airbagit full plug and play system (all four points + controller)
- Custom HRE 3 piece wheels
- Door poppers
- A crazy amount of modifications and/or custom built parts

Current status:
- It drives
- The gauge cluster needs to be replaced
- The interior needs to be touched up (or finished, your preference)
- The exterior needs a one-over and final coat of paint... all rubbing areas have been identified.
- There are still MANY smaller projects that need to be completed

I have no idea where to price this at, but I'm open for help, guidance, offers, etc. If there is anyone local to me; which is Roscoe, IL; I'd like to get connected.

(Pictures in 1st reply... but need to take a lot more pictures this weekend!)

[This message has been edited by kcn0 (edited 03-30-2022).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
kcn0

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2022 10:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kcn0Send a Private Message to kcn0Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Spadesluck

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2022 12:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpadesluckSend a Private Message to SpadesluckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That is a sweet looking ride. I did not see what motor it currently has.
kcn0

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2022 12:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kcn0Send a Private Message to kcn0Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Spadesluck:

That is a sweet looking ride. I did not see what motor it currently has.

Thanks - It is the original 4cyl, "iron duke", and 5 speed transmission. The plan was to swap out at some point.

[This message has been edited by kcn0 (edited 03-30-2022).]

SKJSS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2022 04:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SKJSSSend a Private Message to SKJSSEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Interested, but don't have the slightest clue what it's worth. Would love to see pics of the dash, interior, etc... You said it drives. Does that mean moves under it's own power, or is actually street worthy? What dash and interior work does it need?
kcn0

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2022 05:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kcn0Send a Private Message to kcn0Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by SKJSS:

Interested, but don't have the slightest clue what it's worth. Would love to see pics of the dash, interior, etc... You said it drives. Does that mean moves under it's own power, or is actually street worthy? What dash and interior work does it need?

I plan to pull her off the lift this weekend and take a lot of pictures.
Drives = starts, runs, moves under own power, street legal, haven't had any issues while driving. Slow 4cyl.
Interior = I've attached some real quick pictures from up on the lift... lots of dust, but should give you a decent idea. I opted for no carpet, all hard materials, but I'm sure carpet and some seat covers are closer to most peoples preference.

SKJSS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2022 06:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SKJSSSend a Private Message to SKJSSEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's weird, I wrote a whole response and I didn't show up. Thanks for the pictures. I have an 86 GT 4 speed that I am slowly working on restoring. And drives fine, but is original paint and has some electrical gremlins. I'd like to keep it I'm open to the idea of getting something different and unique. I really have no idea what your car is worth given and the worst we did, and the fact that it has that body kit. I definitely like it. Throw a number at me that you were thinking would work for you and we can go from there.
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2022 02:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That is very nice. Lots of potential, there. GLWS

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock