For Sale: '85 GT 3.4L by Phosphor_Burn
Started on: 06-18-2023 12:51 AM
Replies: 2 (678 views)
Last post by: Phosphor_Burn on 10-10-2023 02:35 PM
Phosphor_Burn

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2023 12:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Phosphor_BurnSend a Private Message to Phosphor_BurnEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey all, I have decided to sell my beloved Fiero. I've had it for four years, and put around 3,000 gloriously fun miles on it. But I've decided that it ultimately doesn't make a lot of sense for me to own it. I'd like to find a buyer in the existing Fiero community if I can, of course, because this car has been lovingly cared for all its life and it would be a shame if that changed now! Additional photos below.

This is a two-owner Fiero that has been in the Pacific Northwest for its entire life. It was located in Marysville, WA originally and has been in Portland, OR since 2017. It has a clean title and a straight body with almost no rust on the frame. There is very little warping, cracking, or fading in the interior- a testament to its consistent garage storage. The first owner put tens of thousands of dollars into this car, and he and I both have saved the receipts for virtually all parts and work.

Aftermarket upgrades include:

• Engine swap: This car’s 3.4L V6 came from a 1995 Camaro.
• Performance suspension & brakes
• 16” TSW wheels
• Gen II headlamp motors (rebuilt in 2019 with Rodney Dickman kit)
• Remote door locks (!)
• Aftermarket gloss black paint
• CD player
• Mr. Mike’s custom embroidered leather seat covers, doors, and center console wrap
• Custom sail panels
• Brand new tires in 2021 (Continental ExtremeContact DWS06 Plus)
• Freshly tuned: new cap & rotor, plugs, wires, filters, and high-performance battery in the last three years
• Front license plate mount that attaches without damage to body
• Professionally detailed inside and out in June 2023, complete with clay bar treatment, polish, and wax

Besides all the aftermarket improvements, this car already had: Power windows, power locks, power mirrors, air conditioning, sunroof, cruise control, and stereo speakers in the headrests. All are functional, with the current exception of the A/C which needs to be recharged.

The odometer shows 116,456 miles. Most of those miles were put on the car before the engine swap and other aftermarket work, which was mostly completed between 1999 and 2002.

This car runs great and is an absolute blast to drive!

Asking $13,000.

If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask them here or shoot me a DM! Thanks for looking.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Willywheltz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2023 05:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WillywheltzSend a Private Message to WillywheltzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sent you a PM
Phosphor_Burn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2023 02:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Phosphor_BurnSend a Private Message to Phosphor_BurnEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This car is still for sale. I am motivated to sell and willing to negotiate price.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock