Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  Free Fieros - 2 86 notchbacks and an 85 Chassis.

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Free Fieros - 2 86 notchbacks and an 85 Chassis. by Jefrysuko
Started on: 11-20-2023 01:30 AM
Replies: 3 (354 views)
Last post by: Jefrysuko on 11-25-2023 11:24 PM
Jefrysuko

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2023 01:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JefrysukoSend a Private Message to JefrysukoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes, I have two Fieros that are free to someone who can come remove them from my property. I believe they are both 86 model year and I'm not going to be able to answer many questions about them as it's been years since I've touched either one. I do have signed titles for both but they are not in my name.

I have a 3rd car as well that is just a stripped down chassis with no body, interior or engine. From what I remember it is an 85 and rust free. I can get some pictures of it this week. Priority will be given to someone who can come take all 3.

Reason they are free? I'm busy and it will be difficult to find time to answer questions. I'm not posting anywhere else about these at the moment. I just want them gone with the least amount of effort on my part. If you need me to answer a ton of questions I'm going to move on and figure out a different way of getting rid of them. All 3 cars are located in Oreana IL near Decatur.

1st Car
Had an interior fire and I got it thinking I could get it back on the road. Did some work on it and figured out that I was going to have troubles getting a salvage title transferred into my name in Illinois and lost interest. Been sitting ever since.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFnzwqNMn7U
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9w5xVNygg_c
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sf-S59QI2V8
Yes it's a shame I let it sit for 7 years. It's now your turn to do something with it.

2nd Car
Was going to use this car to try and get around the title issues on the other car. Thought better of it and It's been sitting as well.
Really don't know much about this car other than the starter wouldn't engage when we put in a battery. We picked it up from a mechanics shop where it had been sitting as well. It was in some sort of wreck and has something bent in the front end as the tires are not pointing straight.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Additivewalnut

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2023 02:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AdditivewalnutSend a Private Message to AdditivewalnutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
sent a pm!
Additivewalnut

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2023 02:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AdditivewalnutSend a Private Message to AdditivewalnutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Additivewalnut

294 posts
Member since Jan 2020
I call dibs!
Jefrysuko

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2023 11:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JefrysukoSend a Private Message to JefrysukoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Additivewalnut picked up both the gold Fieros. I still have the 85 space frame to get rid of. Here's some pictures of it. Look at those pristine upper frame rails! Would be great for a rotten chassis swap!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock