Fiberglass stuff made in mexico by fieroloco
Started on: 11-30-2023 05:37 PM
Replies: 25 (1601 views)
Last post by: Dennis LaGrua on 07-26-2024 08:14 PM
fieroloco

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2023 05:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierolocoClick Here to visit fieroloco's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierolocoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[img]https://images.fiero.nl/us erimages/fieroloco/20211217_100443.jpg[/img]

[img]https://images.fiero.nl/userimages/fieroloco/20230405_094 759.jpg[/img]

[img]https://image s.fiero.nl/userimages/fieroloco/20231022_122730.jpg[/img]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
BingB

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-01-2023 11:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I had good experience dealing with Fieroloco.
fieroloco

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2023 02:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierolocoClick Here to visit fieroloco's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierolocoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Stealth wing stands delivered
LFiero67

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2023 10:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LFiero67Send a Private Message to LFiero67Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How much are the stealth wing stands?

------------------
10.007 @ 135.54MPH. <-- Video
Best 60' 1.42
Best mph 138.82
Billet 6262 Precision turbo, PT1001 intercooler, ST1 cam, 140lb springs, comp pushrods, HV3, stock L32 bottom end and heads.

Old M90 XP Cam time -
11.425 @115.60
1.543 60'

Trinten

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2023 09:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TrintenSend a Private Message to TrintenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi FieroLoco,

I am one of those few people that are not on Facebook (I read someplace that's where you do most of your advertising?)
Could you use this thread to list some more details on what you're offering? Prices, general lead times, things like that?

Thanks!
GodSend

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2023 09:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GodSendSend a Private Message to GodSendEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Those tall wing stands look much better than the ones I puchased many years ago and recently tried to use. Not expecting factoy fitment, but man mine were rough. Not even close.

Anyways, how much for tall stands shipped to Canada?
da.slyboy

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2023 06:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for da.slyboySend a Private Message to da.slyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The delivery image seen above is of my order :-). The product does look good and in a couple weeks I should be able to get them installed and post results.
fieroloco

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2023 03:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierolocoClick Here to visit fieroloco's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierolocoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Two sets of side scoops delivered today
fieroloco

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2023 03:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierolocoClick Here to visit fieroloco's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierolocoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fieroloco

210 posts
Member since Dec 2008

Originally posted by LFiero67:

How much are the stealth wing stands?

Set of Stealth wing stands cost 190 usd plus shipping.
fieroloco

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2023 03:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierolocoClick Here to visit fieroloco's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierolocoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fieroloco

210 posts
Member since Dec 2008

Originally posted by Trinten:

Hi FieroLoco,

I am one of those few people that are not on Facebook (I read someplace that's where you do most of your advertising?)
Could you use this thread to list some more details on what you're offering? Prices, general lead times, things like that?

Thanks!

Hi

Let me make a price list.
fieroloco

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2023 03:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierolocoClick Here to visit fieroloco's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierolocoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fieroloco

210 posts
Member since Dec 2008

Originally posted by GodSend:

Those tall wing stands look much better than the ones I puchased many years ago and recently tried to use. Not expecting factoy fitment, but man mine were rough. Not even close.

Anyways, how much for tall stands shipped to Canada?

Stealth wing stands cost 190 plus shipping
I need your zip code to check shipping cost
PFF
System Bot
mrroy61805

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2023 01:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mrroy61805Send a Private Message to mrroy61805Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fieroloco:

Everything looks great so far! I'll update pics when installed, thanks again Fieroloco.

Hi

Let me make a price list.

redromo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2024 02:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for redromoSend a Private Message to redromoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Trinten:

Hi FieroLoco,

Thanks!

Where are Facebook do you advertise? Are you making tail light housings for the notch backs?
fieroloco

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2024 11:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierolocoClick Here to visit fieroloco's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierolocoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by redromo:

Where are Facebook do you advertise? Are you making tail light housings for the notch backs?

I can repair your cracked taillights too
Lilchief

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2024 03:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LilchiefSend a Private Message to LilchiefEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How tall are the tall wing stands ?
Thanks Rick
fieroloco

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2024 04:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierolocoClick Here to visit fieroloco's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierolocoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Lilchief:

How tall are the tall wing stands ?
Thanks Rick

5 1/2 inch
Bluwolf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2024 12:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BluwolfSend a Private Message to BluwolfEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you make any quater panels for the couple's/formula's?
fieroloco

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2024 11:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierolocoClick Here to visit fieroloco's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierolocoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Bluwolf:

Do you make any quater panels for the couple's/formula's?

No for the moment, you have any idea?
GodSend

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2024 04:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GodSendSend a Private Message to GodSendEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fieroloco:

Stealth wing stands cost 190 plus shipping
I need your zip code to check shipping cost

Actually I was interested in the tall wing stands (the 5 1/2 inch ones).
SCCA FIERO

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2024 07:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SCCA FIEROSend a Private Message to SCCA FIEROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would do some research before buying from these guys. I wish I would have. And by the looks of the stuff they posted, everything looks kinda like garbage, which is what I got. And I'm out $650 for some junk tail lights. The tail lights I got had cracks and what looks like someone took a grinder to them and tried to cover it up. Not only that, but one was broken in shipping because there was just a few packing peanuts to protect two lights in the box. I was told it was normal for the lights to have cracks. In the process of covering up the defects with spray can paint, the tape job is horrid - I think my 12-year-old daughter could have done a better job. I got several excuses and was offered to send them back at my expanse or I could buy another pair at full price.

Lilchief

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2024 06:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LilchiefSend a Private Message to LilchiefEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If anybody gets the 5 1/2 " wing stands, please leave some feed back. I would like to get some if they good quality/fit.
Thanks
Rick

------------------

85 GT 3.4
14.9 @ 90 1.9 60' Old TH125/3.06
Unknown New 4T60/3.42

PFF
System Bot
Lilchief

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2024 08:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LilchiefSend a Private Message to LilchiefEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Where's the price list ?
fieroloco

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2024 08:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierolocoClick Here to visit fieroloco's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierolocoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Stealth wing stands 160 plus shipping and paypal fees.
Tall wing stands 170 plus shipping and paypal fees
fieroloco

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2024 12:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierolocoClick Here to visit fieroloco's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierolocoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fieroloco

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2024 12:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierolocoClick Here to visit fieroloco's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierolocoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fieroloco

210 posts
Member since Dec 2008

Originally posted by Lilchief:

If anybody gets the 5 1/2 " wing stands, please leave some feed back. I would like to get some if they good quality/fit.
Thanks
Rick

Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 329
Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2024 08:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by SCCA FIERO:

I would do some research before buying from these guys. I wish I would have. And by the looks of the stuff they posted, everything looks kinda like garbage, which is what I got. And I'm out $650 for some junk tail lights. The tail lights I got had cracks and what looks like someone took a grinder to them and tried to cover it up. Not only that, but one was broken in shipping because there was just a few packing peanuts to protect two lights in the box. I was told it was normal for the lights to have cracks. In the process of covering up the defects with spray can paint, the tape job is horrid - I think my 12-year-old daughter could have done a better job. I got several excuses and was offered to send them back at my expanse or I could buy another pair at full price.

Thats some really nasty looking stuff. Good luck trying to get a refund from the great beyond

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, P-log Manifold, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, Champion Radiator, S10 Brake Booster, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock