Fiero Turbo by mafv8
Started on: 05-11-2024 03:23 PM
Replies: 6 (458 views)
Last post by: Dennis LaGrua on 06-16-2024 09:42 AM
mafv8

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2024 03:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mafv8Send a Private Message to mafv8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not mine, but for sale at a local dealer near me, has a unique body as well.
https://www.grautogallery.c...7/1986-pontiac-fiero

------------------
84SE, aero body, 4 speed and an injected 355 V8

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
cartercarbaficionado

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2024 05:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cartercarbaficionadoSend a Private Message to cartercarbaficionadoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
its gorgeous, and let's me know what my interior could look like once I finish the mechanical. thanks for posting
Quad GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2024 10:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Quad GTSend a Private Message to Quad GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This body kit was designed and sold by IRM
mmeyer86gt/gtp

Feedback score:    (161)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 73
Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2024 03:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mmeyer86gt/gtpSend a Private Message to mmeyer86gt/gtpEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I looked into buying this care. when it was sold about 12 years ago. Then it was sitting for abouit 15 years in a warehouse. It still looks the same today as it did as the current owner purchase it. It overall looks good but when you look at the close up pics on ebay there are stress cracks in a lot of the panles where they bonded the 2 pieces of fiberglass together. The price is what ever the market will bear. I would be in the market at 5-6k because once you start driving it things like, fuel pump, brake lines and rubber, engine seals will start to needing replacement and it will nickel and dime you. Turbo replacement parts are not going to be able to be sorced so you will have to retrofit newer obtainable parts which will drive up the cost. But i think it is overall a cool car a one of one. there is a thread on this car and the yellow one that was sold somwhere in the archives. but it might have been in the mall which is not archived.
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2024 10:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Quad GT:

This body kit was designed and sold by IRM

There was one of these cars for sale a while back. Same kit, installed on a blue 87 coupe, that had been engine-swapped for a larger engine.
The seller almost couldn't give it away.

I'm not sure what happened to it, but last I remember he was really pizzed about the whole thing, and was going to part it out.
BingB

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2024 12:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mafv8:

Not mine, but for sale at a local dealer near me, has a unique body as well.
https://www.grautogallery.c...7/1986-pontiac-fiero

That body kit seems like a lot of trouble for not a lot of change. It looks much different from a stock Fiero, but at the same time it is not a radically different design.
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2024 09:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That body kit makes it near impossible to get a full side view while passing. IMO without the quarter windows it is not a great design.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, P-log Manifold, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, Champion Radiator, S10 Brake Booster, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock