Triple Edge Performance 3800SC Intercooler - $150 plus shipping by Trinten
Started on: 05-28-2024 07:32 PM
Replies: 7 (201 views)
Last post by: Trinten on 06-08-2024 10:27 PM
Trinten

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2024 07:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TrintenSend a Private Message to TrintenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi guys,

I had picked this stuff up some years ago from a friend who needed some money. The collection of parts were a supercharger that had been modified by Triple Edge Performance (I didn't know Dave did more than transmissions at one point! But it's stamped into the metal), this intercooler, heads, and some other stuff. I gave it to Mike for his 3800 swap and he found out the supercharger needed to be rebuilt, and the one he wound up putting on there would not fit together properly with this intercooler. So he gave it to me and asked me to put it up for sale here.

It is a 'short stack', only 1" thick. It is an air-to-water setup.

I can't one of these for sale without the heat exchanger and such, so I'm ballparking the pricing by looking at the ZZP kit, and deducting for the heat exchanger and pump (which would be the two other bigger ticket items), and age.

So I'm going to ask $150 plus shipping.

[This message has been edited by Trinten (edited 05-29-2024).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Trinten

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2024 08:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TrintenSend a Private Message to TrintenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still getting a can not connect error from PIP.

If it's working for someone else, please let me know and I can email you the pics if you don't mind posting them.

In the meantime, if anyone is interested in the pictures, let me know where to email them!
IMSA GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2024 09:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You can upload right from the post page. I don't know if anyone still uses PIP.

[This message has been edited by IMSA GT (edited 05-28-2024).]

Trinten

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2024 10:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TrintenSend a Private Message to TrintenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you!
Obviously... I still use(d) PIP. lol

I hadn't even noticed that button. I appreciate you pointing it out!

Pictures uploaded to the original post.
cam-a-lot

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2024 07:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cam-a-lotSend a Private Message to cam-a-lotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not sure if you specified if this is for Series II or Series III motor-? Good luck with the sale
Trinten

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2024 09:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TrintenSend a Private Message to TrintenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's a good question. I am *mostly* sure it was series 3. I will need to confirm though and then I will make sure to highlight it in an edit to my original post. Thank you for asking!
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2024 08:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Trinten:

That's a good question. I am *mostly* sure it was series 3. I will need to confirm though and then I will make sure to highlight it in an edit to my original post. Thank you for asking!

I believe that IC is for a 3800SC series three.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, P-log Manifold, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, Champion Radiator, S10 Brake Booster, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

Trinten

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2024 10:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TrintenSend a Private Message to TrintenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks, I spoke with CowsPatoot, he told me it was for a Series 2. He sounded pretty sure? I don't know how easy it is to use this IC on the two different generations.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock