Scoops by moondrake10
Started on: 06-06-2024 12:17 PM
Replies: 10 (253 views)
Last post by: Larry Hubbert on 06-14-2024 08:34 PM
moondrake10

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2024 12:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for moondrake10Send a Private Message to moondrake10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pair of scoops, never mounted, ordered for an 87 notch back, not sure what else they would fit. I don't remember who made these or what they were called but I always thought they were very original and neat looking. Would love for someone to finally mount these. All mounting holes are drilled out and one side of the scoop holes are done. The other side can be done with a Dremel. First $175 plus $20 shipping in the continental US takes them. Thanks for looking.

Darren
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Larry Hubbert

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2024 01:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Larry HubbertSend a Private Message to Larry HubbertEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi, if you send me your PayPal account info I will have your full asking price, shipping costs and PayPal fees, transferred into your account immediately. Thanks.
moondrake10

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2024 01:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for moondrake10Send a Private Message to moondrake10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you sir!!!! https://paypal.me/darrenpar....x=US&locale.x=en_US

Not done this so let me know if I've screwed it up. I'll try to get them out in a few days.

Darren
moondrake10

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2024 03:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for moondrake10Send a Private Message to moondrake10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

moondrake10

4 posts
Member since Jun 2024

Originally posted by Larry Hubbert:

Hi, if you send me your PayPal account info I will have your full asking price, shipping costs and PayPal fees, transferred into your account immediately. Thanks.

I'll try to do this right but let me know if I screw it up.
https://paypal.me/darrenpar....x=US&locale.x=en_US
I hope that's right. I'll try to get it out in a few days. Thanks for buying them.

Darren
Larry Hubbert

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2024 01:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Larry HubbertSend a Private Message to Larry HubbertEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was finally able to get the link you provided on here to work and the PayPal money is on its way. My shipping address is Larry Hubbert at Post office box 1723, Elfers, FL 34680. Thank you and looking forward to receiving your scoops.
moondrake10

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2024 06:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for moondrake10Send a Private Message to moondrake10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm so sorry but I tried to mail them out today and ended up costing over $200 for shipping to a P.O. box. I'll refund your money and list them for pick up only. Again I am so sorry. It's been a long time since I shipped something out. Wasn't expecting that.

Darren
Matthew_Fiero

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2024 09:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Matthew_FieroSend a Private Message to Matthew_FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Larry Hubbert:

I was finally able to get the link you provided on here to work and the PayPal money is on its way. My shipping address is Larry Hubbert at Post office box 1723, Elfers, FL 34680. Thank you and looking forward to receiving your scoops.

Hi Larry have you had a chance to read the emails I've sent you?
Larry Hubbert

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2024 12:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Larry HubbertSend a Private Message to Larry HubbertEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Darren I sent you a PM on here with a street address instead of the P.O. Box also my direct email address as well. Thanks.
Larry Hubbert

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2024 12:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Larry HubbertSend a Private Message to Larry HubbertEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Larry Hubbert

577 posts
Member since Nov 2015
Matthew, I sent you a PM on here, okay. You may not have been aware that I was recently released from the hospital and have been out of touch for several weeks, sorry. Thanks and have a great day.
Sage

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2024 01:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SageSend a Private Message to SageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Larry....could you check your FB messages?

Thanks,

HAGO!
Larry Hubbert

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2024 08:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Larry HubbertSend a Private Message to Larry HubbertEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Scoops Received today. Thanks.
PFF
System Bot

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock