WTB 84-86 front hubs for grand am upgrade by Additivewalnut
Started on: 06-14-2024 09:43 PM
Replies: 5 (86 views)
Last post by: Additivewalnut on 06-16-2024 07:23 PM
Additivewalnut

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2024 09:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AdditivewalnutSend a Private Message to AdditivewalnutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Does anyone sell hubs at a price similar to WCF? 140 is really hard to beat but I hear too many horror stories about them to trust them with my money.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
J Gunsett

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2024 09:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for J GunsettClick Here to visit J Gunsett's HomePageSend a Private Message to J GunsettEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Contact "oldjoedad", he may be able to help you.

Jack
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 206
Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2024 09:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You have a PM.
thelinsells

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2024 04:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thelinsellsSend a Private Message to thelinsellsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you cut the rotor off the front hub ,replace the lug screws with longer studes,you can use Cavalier rotors and Grad Am calipers. All the hardware is at your local parts store on the cheap.
richard in nc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2024 06:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for richard in ncSend a Private Message to richard in ncEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
im tempted to do this but my 87 came with four good front calipers[front and rear].i had to buy the correct rear calipers.so if i do this i will have four 'extra' front calipers.plus the new front rotors.
Additivewalnut

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2024 07:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AdditivewalnutSend a Private Message to AdditivewalnutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by thelinsells:

If you cut the rotor off the front hub ,replace the lug screws with longer studes,you can use Cavalier rotors and Grad Am calipers. All the hardware is at your local parts store on the cheap.

The problem with that is I don't trust my own work enough to do it and not lose my brakes or have my wheel fall off

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock