Started on: 06-17-2024 09:58 PM
Replies: 10 (128 views)
Last post by: fieroguru on 07-13-2024 01:45 PM
fieroguru

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 259
Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2024 09:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking for an 84 decklid in IL or IN.
Color not important, prefer it to be wing less and w/o the luggage rack.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
fieroguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2024 07:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still looking.
Would also consider any year notchie decklid without spoiler or luggage rack holes.
silver 85 sc

Feedback score:    (40)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2024 05:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have one I would give away, but is has the luggage rack. Color is red.
fieroguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2024 08:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by silver 85 sc:

I have one I would give away, but is has the luggage rack. Color is red.

Thanks for the offer, but I would rather spend $300 for the right decklid without holes within an hour or two of me.
I just don't want to commit the time to one with holes and or 4 hours away from me.
Larry Hubbert

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2024 12:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Larry HubbertSend a Private Message to Larry HubbertEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a white Notchback deck lid with no holes for wing or spoiler, however I am in West Central Florida (Tampa Bay area). This deck lid was sanded down and refinished in the stock Fiero white. The customer never picked it up so it is sitting inside my workshop wrapped in a padded moving quilt to protect it. Unfortunately, shipping would be extremely expensive due to the requirements that the shipping companies are asking in order to ship it and insure it against damage, so I am selling this for pick up only and it will be for less than what you said you were willing to pay. If you are seriously interested, please message me on here or on Facebook Messenger. Thanks and have a safe holiday.

fieroguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2024 09:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Larry Hubbert:
I have a white Notchback deck lid with no holes for wing or spoiler, however I am in West Central Florida (Tampa Bay area). This deck lid was sanded down and refinished in the stock Fiero white. The customer never picked it up so it is sitting inside my workshop wrapped in a padded moving quilt to protect it. Unfortunately, shipping would be extremely expensive due to the requirements that the shipping companies are asking in order to ship it and insure it against damage, so I am selling this for pick up only and it will be for less than what you said you were willing to pay. If you are seriously interested, please message me on here or on Facebook Messenger. Thanks and have a safe holiday.

Thanks, but 16.5 hours each way is just way, way, way too far.
MRBLUE87

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2024 01:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MRBLUE87Send a Private Message to MRBLUE87Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I finally got to look in my back shed. I have a red 84 decklid with NO luggage rack and NO wing if you still need one. I am five miles west of Rockford IL
zmcdonal

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2024 04:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zmcdonalSend a Private Message to zmcdonalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still looking for one? I've got one in Chesterton Indiana. It's not an 84 though but no spoiler holes, no luggage rack. Can get some pictures when I get home.
fieroguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2024 07:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MRBLUE87:
I have a red 84 decklid with NO luggage rack and NO wing if you still need one. I am five miles west of Rockford IL

Originally posted by zmcdonal:
I've got one in Chesterton Indiana. It's not an 84 though but no spoiler holes, no luggage rack. Can get some pictures when I get home.

Can both of you send me an email at fieroguruperformancellc@gmail.com with some top and bottom pictures of the decklid and how much you are asking for it.
MRBLUE87

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2024 10:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MRBLUE87Send a Private Message to MRBLUE87Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I sent you six pictures of the 84 deck lid via gmail this evening. Ray Dyreson
fieroguru

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2024 01:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Picked up an 84 decklid today, so no longer looking for one.
PFF
System Bot

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock