Notchback Taillights by craigtbone
Started on: 06-19-2024 04:07 PM
Replies: 6 (290 views)
Last post by: Matthew_Fiero on 09-25-2024 11:50 AM
craigtbone

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2024 04:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for craigtboneSend a Private Message to craigtboneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Somehow I collected five left and 1 right taillights. I sold my Fiero so these are no longer needed by me.

One of the left lights has a crack in the lens and one has a corner crack in the black plastic.

I really want someone to use these.

$100. for the lot. I do not want to box them for shipping so hopefully someone near Philadelphia, PA will want these.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
thelinsells

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2024 08:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thelinsellsSend a Private Message to thelinsellsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I live in Florida
Cokeologist

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2024 09:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CokeologistSend a Private Message to CokeologistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by craigtbone:

Somehow I collected five left and 1 right taillights. I sold my Fiero so these are no longer needed by me.

One of the left lights has a crack in the lens and one has a corner crack in the black plastic.

$100. for the lot. I do not want to box them for shipping so hopefully someone near Philadelphia, PA will want these.

PM Sent
PhatMax

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2024 09:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PhatMaxSend a Private Message to PhatMaxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow ! Those lens are clear !
Phirewire

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2024 08:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhirewireSend a Private Message to PhirewireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by craigtbone:

I am in Hamburg, could work out meeting up at some point. Shoot me an email.
CJB118

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2024 12:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CJB118Send a Private Message to CJB118Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will buy a L&R set for $100 if you ship to NH. If someone buys this deal, offer still stands.
Matthew_Fiero

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2024 11:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Matthew_FieroSend a Private Message to Matthew_FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are these still available?

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock