WTB - 88 Rear Knuckles by NewDustin
Started on: 06-20-2024 03:35 PM
Replies: 6 (134 views)
Last post by: NewDustin on 06-26-2024 04:11 PM
NewDustin

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2024 03:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NewDustinSend a Private Message to NewDustinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey there friendly Fiero forum! I am having a hell of a time finding rear knuckles for my '88 formula. Anyone have a set lying around
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Larry Hubbert

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2024 07:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Larry HubbertSend a Private Message to Larry HubbertEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a few sets here in Florida and I will ship. I have some that just came out of an 88GT and an 88 Formula that have yet to be cleaned up and put through my normal process and several other sets that have been power washed, steam cleaned and media blasted down to bare metal, then given a light coating of Flat black spray paint to keep surface rust from forming while they sit on my shelves awaiting their new owners. If interested please PM me on here. Thanks and have a great evening.

[img]https://images.fiero.nl/userimages/Larry%2520Hu bbert/88%20GT%20Rear%20Suspension%20parts%20%281%29%20raw.JPG[/img]
Larry Hubbert

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2024 08:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Larry HubbertSend a Private Message to Larry HubbertEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Larry Hubbert

584 posts
Member since Nov 2015
Somehow these pix did not load properly. These are sets that were just removed from the cars and have yet to be processed.

NewDustin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2024 09:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NewDustinSend a Private Message to NewDustinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Larry Hubbert:
...If interested please PM me on here. Thanks and have a great evening.

PM Sent!
thelinsells

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2024 09:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thelinsellsSend a Private Message to thelinsellsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I could use your old knuckels thelinsells@cox.net
NewDustin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2024 07:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NewDustinSend a Private Message to NewDustinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Larry Hubbert:
Somehow these pix did not load properly. These are sets that were just removed from the cars and have yet to be processed.

Hey Larry! Just wanted to check and see if you got my PMs or if the knuckles are still available!
NewDustin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2024 04:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NewDustinSend a Private Message to NewDustinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by NewDustin:

Hey Larry! Just wanted to check and see if you got my PMs or if the knuckles are still available!

Sync'd up via PM and knuckles are paid for! Thanks Larry!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock