Looking for 88 rear knuckeles by loudecuz
Started on: 07-07-2024 02:36 PM
Replies: 3 (74 views)
Last post by: NewDustin on 07-07-2024 10:53 PM
loudecuz

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2024 02:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for loudecuzClick Here to visit loudecuz's HomePageSend a Private Message to loudecuzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Want to do s-10 bearing swap our race care breaks hubs like they are timkin Chinese constantly shortest life has been 40 minutes help please if someon ehas a set ready to go I will buy the set up Thanks in advance
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Larry Hubbert

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2024 08:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Larry HubbertSend a Private Message to Larry HubbertEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are you looking for 88 rear knuckles (Uprights) or bearings? If it is knuckles or uprights I have some here in Elfers, FL 34680. If this is what you are after please PM me on here. Thanks.
Larry Hubbert

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2024 08:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Larry HubbertSend a Private Message to Larry HubbertEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Larry Hubbert

584 posts
Member since Nov 2015
Are you after 88 rear knuckles themselves or the bearings you are speaking about above. I have 88 knuckles if you need them. PM me on here for pix and prices if that is what you are after. Thanks.
NewDustin

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2024 10:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NewDustinSend a Private Message to NewDustinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a set of knuckles from Larry sitting on my workbench right now. They're in fantastic shape and he was awesome to work with!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock