WTB Known good 84 TBI by Dukesterpro
Started on: 07-15-2024 06:40 PM
Replies: 5 (103 views)
Last post by: 82-T/A [At Work] on 08-08-2024 03:42 PM
Dukesterpro

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2024 06:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DukesterproSend a Private Message to DukesterproEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking for a known good 84TBI, with sensors and IAC. Just plug and play. I dropped mine
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Jamesdlane986

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2024 10:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jamesdlane986Send a Private Message to Jamesdlane986Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I see a rebuilt one on ebay for $500. Seems kind of pricey to me but I don't know the market on these TBIs.
Dukesterpro

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2024 10:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DukesterproSend a Private Message to DukesterproEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yikes, I am definitely not dropping 500 on a Iron Duke for anything other than a complete engine. LOL
chorcob

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2024 08:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chorcobSend a Private Message to chorcobEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have one off a car that hasn't ran in probably over 20 years... but I see no reason it shouldn't work if you just clean it up. I can send it with all the sensors, injector, and fittings attached for probably like $50 including shipping if you are interested. If you are interested I can figure out how to post a picture.
Dukesterpro

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2024 12:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DukesterproSend a Private Message to DukesterproEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a lead local on a duke part out. If that falls through Im definitely interested in pursuing this avenue
82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 200
Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2024 03:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dukesterpro:

I have a lead local on a duke part out. If that falls through Im definitely interested in pursuing this avenue

I'd recommend rebuilding them, FYI... you can get the rebuild kit (that comes with everything) for cheap... like $40 bucks.

The injector will still be dirty... but you can get those new too.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock