Started on: 07-22-2024 08:27 PM
Replies: 3 (97 views)
Last post by: ceverhart on 07-24-2024 10:04 PM
Wichita

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2024 08:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking to find/buy one of these. I don't think they are driver/passenger specific, but if they are, it's the passenger side.

While rebuilding the front end suspension, I noticed the passenger side is deteriorating in rust, while the driver side is just fine.

I did see that the Fiero Store sells reproduction versions of them, and not opposed to it, but if there happens to be a spare one of these in good condition to buy, it would be much appreciated.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
ceverhart

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2024 09:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ceverhartSend a Private Message to ceverhartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a set of new Rodney Dickman radiator supports...never installed. You in Wichita KS? I would do $60 and meet you in Wichita or we can discuss shipping.
Wichita

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2024 01:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm down with that. I'll give you $60 in cash. I can go where you are at.
ceverhart

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2024 10:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ceverhartSend a Private Message to ceverhartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I live over by hutchinson, but we are headed to Wichita Monday to watch Deadpool...I will pm you to work out details.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock