Wanted: 86-88 Non-Aero rocker panel plastic covers by dremu
Started on: 08-29-2024 03:19 PM
Replies: 6 (112 views)
Last post by: dremu on 10-03-2024 08:49 PM
dremu

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2024 03:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dremuSend a Private Message to dremuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think that's the correct and only info needed. # 12, red, from the parts book. (Not sure why that also shows the door ground effects, # 44-45-46, when those should only be on an aero type, but never mind.)

I have an '87 GT and wanna remove the ground effects on the fenders and doors, and I believe I need the non-aero rockers to complete the look, so to speak. Not looking for steel parts, just the plastic cover, if that makes sense.

I see TFS has one side but not both, so hoping somebody has a set (shipping for two shouldn't be much more than for one.) Willing to do some plastic repair if not perfect. PM or email dremu-at-yahoo with whatcha got.

Thanks!

-- A

[This message has been edited by dremu (edited 08-29-2024).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Wayne Renninger

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2024 06:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Wayne RenningerSend a Private Message to Wayne RenningerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a pair in Allentown Pa, $150 plus shipping if you don't find any closer.
dremu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2024 02:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dremuSend a Private Message to dremuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Haven't heard back from Wayne, so I'll follow up with more detail here.

Looking for this, non-GT style:

this part

Wayne, if that's whatcha got, lemme know, or other folks, thanks!

-- A
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2024 04:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That same piece was used on literally every non-aero Fiero ever produced. 84-88.
There should be tons of them out there.

To fit that piece, there is a metal shelf that's riveted(?) to the door sill of your GT, that must be removed. Not a big deal, just don't be surprised when you see it..

[This message has been edited by Raydar (edited 09-22-2024).]

dremu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2024 06:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dremuSend a Private Message to dremuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

That same piece was used on literally every non-aero Fiero ever produced. 84-88.
There should be tons of them out there.

You'd think. Not a single fricken Fiero in Pick-n-pulls within a bazillion miles of me, plus I'm always happy to support Pennocks hoarders, I mean, enthusiasts I got hold of Wayne and he's hooking me up.

Originally posted by Raydar:
To fit that piece, there is a metal shelf that's riveted(?) to the door sill of your GT, that must be removed. Not a big deal, just don't be surprised when you see it..

Good to know, thanks. I think I will be very tired of rivets when I'm done with this project. I know I was when I put in the T-top kit. Sooo many rivets. Much arm pain. Really should have bought a pneumatic rivet gun. REALLY should have =))

-- A
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2024 08:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dremu:

Good to know, thanks. I think I will be very tired of rivets when I'm done with this project.
-- A

I know... right?
dremu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2024 08:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dremuSend a Private Message to dremuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I got fixed up, thanks all. Now I'm waiting on the weather to be less than 108*, and I can get started on this and a few other projects.

Gotta be careful with that word "project", I swear it's a four-letter word.

-- A

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock