Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  For Sale - Version 3 - Embrace Racing Flushmount Quad Bi-Xenon Headlights

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
For Sale - Version 3 - Embrace Racing Flushmount Quad Bi-Xenon Headlights by fieroguru
Started on: 09-17-2024 09:07 PM
Replies: 10 (256 views)
Last post by: LFiero67 on 09-28-2024 02:58 PM
fieroguru

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 259
Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2024 09:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am to the point where I can be talked out of my new/never installed Version 3 Embrace Racing Flushmount Quad Bi-Xenon Headlights.

Purchased on Oct 16th 2021 as part of the Version 3 launch and this is the last production version.
In Nov. 2021 they were removed from the original packaging, all hardware bolts/nuts were replaced with stainless steel, and they were loosely assembled prior to be put in climate control storage. .
They will come with 2 sets of Xentec 35w HID Xenon Conversion Kits, Bulb Size: 9006 / HB4, Color Output: Diamond White (6000K)
They will come with the 26pg installation document as well.

Open to offers over $1000 shipped & insured in the US.

PM or email @ fieroguruperformancellc@gmail.com

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
BingB

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-18-2024 09:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thermoforming is not rocket science. Especially small stuff like this with no sharp corners. If these sell for over $1K I would think someone would start making them again.

Not many people would be willing to pay $1K, but I bet there would be several buyers at a lower price point.

I will be watching with interest. I don't like pop-up headlights, but I will be driving my car a lot at night so I need something that is functional as well as better looking.

fieroguru

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 259
Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2024 06:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Look... people are posting that they want these.

I happen to have a set that I could be talked into parting with. $1,000 is the starting point of discussion for me to entertain parting with them.

There are other people with these on the shelf as well, maybe they will be interested in selling at a lower cost than $1,000 and I would welcome that. Best offer so far for my set is $700. Maybe this will entice someone else to let go of their set (if you are reading this, have a set, and willing to let them go for $700, please post in this thread).

Right or wrong the way I see it...
  • This is a high quality conversion with a one of a kind look
  • People are still very interested in this kit, and only this kit
  • It was the last and best iteration developed, and
  • The website is no longer active, so we have likely seen the last of them unless someone buys the molds.

As a Fiero vendor of custom parts, to make a kit of this caliber will cost more the $10,000 in the upfront tooling and R&D. If you profit $100 per set, the first 100 sets have to be sold before you ever turn a profit. It will likely take 5+ years to sell that many sets, if ever.

Remember, there is a reason these kits are no longer available... The person who had the tooling and was best setup to make them at the lowest cost stopped doing it. Maybe life got in the way, or interests shifted, but it could be that the economics simply are not there at the original price point.
Vintage-Nut

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2024 09:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Vintage-NutSend a Private Message to Vintage-NutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
FYI - fredtoast was banned from the forum and he has a new name......

------------------
Original Owner of a Silver '88 GT
Under 'Production Refurbishment' @ 136k Miles

NewDustin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2024 05:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NewDustinSend a Private Message to NewDustinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BingB:

Thermoforming is not rocket science. Especially small stuff like this with no sharp corners. If these sell for over $1K I would think someone would start making them again.

Not many people would be willing to pay $1K, but I bet there would be several buyers at a lower price point.

I will be watching with interest. I don't like pop-up headlights, but I will be driving my car a lot at night so I need something that is functional as well as better looking.

wtf, is there a contest to fit the most bad takes into one comment?
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 252
Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2024 06:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by NewDustin:

wtf, is there a contest to fit the most bad takes into one comment?

Already addressed

Cliff's server used to ban people based on I.P address which meant if you tried to create another account from the same I.P, the server would ban you. That needs to be implemented again.
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 252
Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2024 06:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

IMSA GT

10443 posts
Member since Aug 2007
Just to clarify what Fieroguru is selling, there are not half-assed headlights like the Munson design. These are high quality headlights. The designer (Chris) studied engineering before developing these headlight kits and here are a couple photos of them with the same 35 watt bulbs that are included in the kit.

The first question people ask is "how much light do you lose in front of the car?" Here's a picture that shows very little light loss:

Here is Chris driving with the 35 watt bulbs. Great coverage but also focused coverage. Not shining into the sky like cheap kits.

[This message has been edited by IMSA GT (edited 09-19-2024).]

Mswilcher

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2024 08:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MswilcherSend a Private Message to MswilcherEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
These are the only flush mount lights I would ever put on a Fiero. I love popups but Embrace made beautiful products. The times I've been ready to pull the trigger, $700 would have been a buy. $1000 isn't far fetched.

------------------
Michael Shane Wilcher

Vintage-Nut

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2024 09:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Vintage-NutSend a Private Message to Vintage-NutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Informational Purposes Only
A member told me that he just bought a never opened set of the V2 version for $500.
hercimer01

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2024 11:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hercimer01Send a Private Message to hercimer01Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The most expensive parts are the headlights themselves. I spent over $250 on Hella projectors and wiring and that was 15 years ago. Post covid its probably over $500 now.

------------------
Project Genisis Lo Budget 3800SC swap SOLD

88 Coupe under construction SOLD

88 formula 3.4L 4t60 swap SOLD

1988 Fiero GT Medium Red Metallic Paint Job Maybe HOK Brandy Brandywine SOLD

88GT resurrection in progress.

LFiero67

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2024 02:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LFiero67Send a Private Message to LFiero67Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The best non-popup headlights that were made I think.

------------------
10.007 @ 135.54MPH. <-- Video
Best 60' 1.42
Best mph 138.82
Billet 6262 Precision turbo, PT1001 intercooler, ST1 cam, 140lb springs, comp pushrods, HV3, stock L32 bottom end and heads.

Old M90 XP Cam time -
11.425 @115.60
1.543 60'

[This message has been edited by LFiero67 (edited 09-28-2024).]

PFF
System Bot

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors