WTB T Top trim by DinDin
Started on: 09-19-2024 08:06 AM
Replies: 7 (125 views)
Last post by: cliffw on 10-09-2024 11:18 AM
DinDin

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2024 08:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DinDinSend a Private Message to DinDinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just picked up an 88 formula with a t-top. It’s missing all the exterior trim for the t top. I have not had a chance yet to see what exactly is missing or there but I know it’s been hard to find anything out there regarding t-top parts. I’ll have a better sense next week when I remove the tape thats sealing it for now. But wanted to put out a feeling asap

------------------
This is the way

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 200
Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2024 08:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DinDin:

Just picked up an 88 formula with a t-top. It’s missing all the exterior trim for the t top. I have not had a chance yet to see what exactly is missing or there but I know it’s been hard to find anything out there regarding t-top parts. I’ll have a better sense next week when I remove the tape thats sealing it for now. But wanted to put out a feeling asap

Oh man, there's T-Top trim, minus the T-Tops for sale on eBay right now: https://www.ebay.com/itm/235724953733

Ok, well... I just looked. It's crazily priced. You could probably e-mail the guy and see if he'd be willing to go lower. The parts are so rare, unfortunately... that they command a kings ransom, or whatever the phrase is.
shemdogg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2024 09:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for shemdoggSend a Private Message to shemdoggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This guys got one in the stash, could ask if he would sell separately

https://www.ebay.com/itm/26...noyCnW8blCzEBXbyIcVM JFvmnHS6L5mQGfhJuK1UECz2RL5DJw0U4%2BF%2F4F73vomzsWSktasdovPudi5x%2BVUHCy3RtwL6SYO9TfCEQc0c0kpgruFO6dCwau%2FbdIEz2DcjA07N%2BM8FvDRRRiwW0VOE2fu%2Fzm4xzpMCeyOURSYBidOw%3D%3D%7Ctkp%3ABk9SR_K9vPjBZA

good luck

shem
dremu

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2024 08:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dremuSend a Private Message to dremuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can't help you on plastic parts. I was lucky that the setup I got had the parts in mostly good condition. The rubber bits, however, were all rotted.

If you find you need rubber parts, ping me and I'll dig out my notes on what I got. I was able to sort (eventually) a set of Mustang door seals that fit, and found a weatherstrip on McMaster for the front, I think, they call the P-seal maybe? due to its shape.

-- A
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2024 02:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:
Oh man, there's T-Top trim, minus the T-Tops for sale on eBay right now: https://www.ebay.com/itm/235724953733

Ok, well... I just looked. It's crazily priced. You could probably e-mail the guy and see if he'd be willing to go lower. The parts are so rare, unfortunately... that they command a kings ransom, or whatever the phrase is.

US $2,999.99

I wonder what the glass costs.

Then there is this ...

US $999.99

Those two ebay auctions are right at $4,000.00. I got my 88GT T Top for $4,500.00, running with 98,000 miles on it.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2024 02:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

cliffw

36645 posts
Member since Jun 2003
the seller of the T Top set up.

Brings up the phrase "are the parts worth more than the whole".
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2024 10:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

the seller of the T Top set up.

Brings up the phrase "are the parts worth more than the whole".

I want some of what he's smoking.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2024 11:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock