Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  WTB: Left Side Notchback Taillight Lens or Assembly.

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
WTB: Left Side Notchback Taillight Lens or Assembly. by Matthew_Fiero
Started on: 09-20-2024 04:40 PM
Replies: 12 (202 views)
Last post by: Matthew_Fiero on 10-22-2024 10:44 AM
Matthew_Fiero

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2024 04:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Matthew_FieroSend a Private Message to Matthew_FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi Everyone,

Just cracked my left taillight cover taking off my rear fascia... Does anyone happen to have an extra lens or assembly kicking around? I'd be very interested in having one before winter if possible.

Since we're at it does anyone happen to have a marker light set for the back? They were already cracked...

I would consider buying a set if need be.

Thank you so much for looking!
Matthew

[This message has been edited by Matthew_Fiero (edited 09-20-2024).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Vintage-Nut

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2024 11:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Vintage-NutSend a Private Message to Vintage-NutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
FYI - I saw this listing on eBay and thought you may be interested as the seller is located in Canada

1984-1988 Pontiac Fiero Notchback Left Taillight Assembly
https://www.ebay.com/itm/126335210305?

Good Hunting....

------------------
Original Owner of a Silver '88 GT
Under 'Production Refurbishment' @ 136k Miles

Matthew_Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2024 09:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Matthew_FieroSend a Private Message to Matthew_FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Vintage-Nut:

FYI - I saw this listing on eBay and thought you may be interested as the seller is located in Canada

1984-1988 Pontiac Fiero Notchback Left Taillight Assembly
https://www.ebay.com/itm/126335210305?

Good Hunting....

Yes I saw this but it's cracked as well. Thank you, though!
Matthew_Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2024 10:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Matthew_FieroSend a Private Message to Matthew_FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Matthew_Fiero

2894 posts
Member since Aug 2001
I am not able to use Facebook and if anyone happens to see a non cracked one on their travels I would be so appreciative of you to let me know. Thank you again.
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 252
Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2024 01:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Matthew_Fiero:

I am not able to use Facebook and if anyone happens to see a non cracked one on their travels I would be so appreciative of you to let me know. Thank you again.

I posted this in the mall in a separate thread. It looks like someone reproduced the notchback lenses. Don't know anything about them but they look very nice.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/12...p2332490.c101224.m-1

[This message has been edited by IMSA GT (edited 09-22-2024).]

Matthew_Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2024 06:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Matthew_FieroSend a Private Message to Matthew_FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IMSA GT:

I posted this in the mall in a separate thread. It looks like someone reproduced the notchback lenses. Don't know anything about them but they look very nice.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/12...p2332490.c101224.m-1

Hi yes I saw these however without any experience or history with this person this is an expensive gamble. I reached out to them with no response so my hunt here continues.

Who knows what the actual look, fit or longevity is on these and for that price I'm willing to excersise a bit of patience.

[This message has been edited by Matthew_Fiero (edited 09-23-2024).]

Blue Rocket

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2024 08:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Blue RocketSend a Private Message to Blue RocketEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hi yes I saw these however without any experience or history with this person this is an expensive gamble. I reached out to them with no response so my hunt here continues.

Who knows what the actual look, fit or longevity is on these and for that price I'm willing to excersise a bit of patience.

They posted to Facebook about these to buy in a known spam seller group. I started to dig and this company just filed incoporation California in August this year. I hope this is real but will I drop 350 bucks on it to find out. What sucks the most about this is we are in desperate need for restoration parts like this, but if we can't trust people no one will be willing to step up there and make parts.
Rare87GT

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 173
Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2024 10:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rare87GTSend a Private Message to Rare87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I ordered a set of these. I will let the forum know how they are shortly. I will have them by this weekend.

Thank you,
Amir
Matthew_Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2024 08:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Matthew_FieroSend a Private Message to Matthew_FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rare87GT:
I ordered a set of these. I will let the forum know how they are shortly. I will have them by this weekend.

Thank you,
Amir

Hi Amir!

Thank you for taking the plunge. I'm sure there are lots of us here eager to see what they are actually like. Did you have any communication with the vendor if so did you learn anything?

Rare87GT

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 173
Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2024 01:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rare87GTSend a Private Message to Rare87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hi Amir!

Thank you for taking the plunge. I'm sure there are lots of us here eager to see what they are actually like. Did you have any communication with the vendor if so did you learn anything?

Hey man,
Yes I did. He seems to respond very well via FB Messenger. I honestly hardly use email anymore, just because we are in a world of now now now. I believe it gets faster replies on there with anything anymore, but that's my experience. I am going to make a separate thread in the main General chat detailing them, but will post pictures. These to me have more flex than the original Notchback lenses. I don't believe that is going to be any issue and may work better just because of dropping or cracks in general. The only thing I would think about maybe is just the plastic hazing over but I think like anything exposed to sun or UV it is going to have an effect no matter what. To me they they are fantastic and the best we will ever get. Will post the full thread in a bit on here.

Reach out via cell phone 316-990-6094 or email me also rare87gt@gmail.com if you guys have questions.

Thanks,
Amir

------------------
88 Formula - 3800SC/4t65eHD
88 Coupe - 3800SC/4t65eHD
87GT - Great Blue Chop Top

MulletproofMonk

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2024 11:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MulletproofMonkClick Here to visit MulletproofMonk's HomePageSend a Private Message to MulletproofMonkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a set of notchie tail lights kicking around in the shed. Let me know and I'll get pictures. I'm sure that shipping won't be pretty to Canada.

------------------
-Brian

My 87 GT Poly Suspension Upgrade (all pics) thread
Removing the roof panel
My HUD install thread
Modified stock air canister and base to 3.5 inch for 3800na

PFF
System Bot
Matthew_Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2024 12:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Matthew_FieroSend a Private Message to Matthew_FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MulletproofMonk:

I have a set of notchie tail lights kicking around in the shed. Let me know and I'll get pictures. I'm sure that shipping won't be pretty to Canada.

Hi Thanks for the offer! I may take you up on it and like you said shipping will be a killer. I may have a lead on one here in Canada. If yours becomes an option I'll send you a PM. Thanks again!
Matthew_Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2024 10:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Matthew_FieroSend a Private Message to Matthew_FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Managed to get a set locally. Thank you everyone for looking and take care.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock