Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  Bluetooth Grand Prix head unit and tested good Fiero factory amplifier for sale

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Bluetooth Grand Prix head unit and tested good Fiero factory amplifier for sale by midnightmotorsport
Started on: 10-16-2024 03:47 PM
Replies: 1 (95 views)
Last post by: 87GT3800SC5SPD on 10-19-2024 04:29 PM
midnightmotorsport

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2024 03:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for midnightmotorsportClick Here to visit midnightmotorsport's HomePageSend a Private Message to midnightmotorsportEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
- - SOLD!! - -

We're clearing a couple of parts that are left over from a recent customer project:

Refurbished Grand Prix CD head unit with Bluetooth. This is one of the nice ones with CD and graphic equalizer, refurbished/modified by eBay seller vzstereos (who sells them for $400). After installation, our customer decided to go in a different direction for the radio. Used for about 2 months, still basically brand new. Asking $100 plus shipping.

We also have a tested, known-good factory Fiero subwoofer amplifier. After buying a lot of four of them, we tested all, threw out the bad ones, and this one has been run and confirmed good. Asking $50 plus shipping.

I want this stuff out of my shop (in Seattle, WA)! Let's get it out of my office and into your Fiero! Best way to reach me is to email directly, patrick@midnightmotorsport.com

We'll update when they're sold. Thanks guys!

UPDATE: THEY'RE SOLD!!! THANKS BILL!

[This message has been edited by midnightmotorsport (edited 10-19-2024).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
87GT3800SC5SPD

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2024 04:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT3800SC5SPDSend a Private Message to 87GT3800SC5SPDEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
IP: Logged

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock