Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall
  My entire collection and 3 Fieros 4 sale!

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
My entire collection and 3 Fieros 4 sale! by Wayne Renninger
Started on: 10-17-2024 08:17 PM
Replies: 6 (239 views)
Last post by: cliffw on 10-21-2024 03:27 PM
Wayne Renninger

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2024 08:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Wayne RenningerSend a Private Message to Wayne RenningerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The time has come, age has caught up with me. I have an entire 35 year collection of cars and parts 4 sale. 1987 Black v8 rolling chassis with ether 350 or complete 86 SE automatic for return to stock Fiero.Lots of big body panels, hoods, doors, 4 fastback sections 8 coupe sections, fenders, 1/4 panels, 4 cyl and 6 cyl engine parts. bins filled with over 30 cars stripped, nuts and bolts of every kind, 3rd parts car cut in sections,front axle ,a frames, gas tank, litature, manuals, rocker panels, water pipes, front and rear bumper covers, head liners, carpets, trunk liners,wiring harness,headlight motors, computers, steel and alluminum brackets,coupe tail lights, everything you can use except GT tail lights, Location Allentown Pa. $7500, 350 engine has 5k miles complete, put the motor in and sell for asking price , make a llot of money on all the Fiero parts.Come and look, you won't be disappointed. Also have 2 open car trailers, separate prices.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
NewDustin

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2024 10:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NewDustinSend a Private Message to NewDustinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are you hoping to sell everything at once or are you willing to let parts go?
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2024 10:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wayne, age has caught up with me too. It's a sad thing in someways. My well wishes for your sale. You did a good job to fulfill your passion. I don't know if I can toot my horn but I did okay. I am down to one Fiero. An 88GT T Top, stock.

Are you keeping a Fiero for yourself ?
NewDustin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2024 01:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NewDustinSend a Private Message to NewDustinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:
I am down to one Fiero. An 88GT T Top, stock.

If you're gonna have one, that's the one to have
Wayne Renninger

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2024 06:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Wayne RenningerSend a Private Message to Wayne RenningerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'd really like to sell all the spare parts and put the chevy in the 87. That would put the price $5000 for all the parts!
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 329
Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2024 10:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've seen Wayne's parts collection and its HUGE. If I was just 20 years younger I would have bought it, but too many projects late in the game takes all of the free time that I now have.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, P-log Manifold, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, Champion Radiator, S10 Brake Booster, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2024 03:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by NewDustin:
If you're gonna have one, that's the one to have

In 1984 when I first saw the Fiero, I had no hope of affording one. I did fantasize about finding a girl who owned one. (Some called it a girls car.)

Fast forward to 1998. I traded a 1990 Geo Metro even for a 1985 notch back. Loved it. Since then I have had, gosh, ten or better Fieros, each time upgrading models.

Damn the good luck. I was working out of town and my 88 GT T top was posted right here in the mall. A week earlier, but, it was still available. I did say damn the good luck. It was only 50 miles away. I paid $4,000.00, maybe $3,500.00, and drove it home. 98,000 miles.

Each time I upgraded my Wife did not get upset. I also have the Wife which is the one to have.

[This message has been edited by cliffw (edited 10-21-2024).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock