Started on: 03-29-2015 11:00 PM
Replies: 3 (157 views)
Last post by: spark1 on 03-30-2015 01:50 AM
williegoat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 105
Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2015 11:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

An interesting Knuck

English

Indians

Harleys

In the parking lot

------------------

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
California Kid

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2015 12:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice Eye Candy ! Thanks for posting.
Khw

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 134
Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2015 01:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Brings back some memories.

Back in my early teens our next door neighbor at one time was in a Harley club, gang... I'm really not sure exactly what it was but the weekend long parties were fun. Funny listening to some of the Harley guys at the time there saying they were thinking about getting a Honda because they were tired of being along the side of the road fixing their bike with all the Honda's just zipping on by. They said something to the effects of 2 hours of tinkering for every hour they got to drive. I assume that was just a thing with them back then?

In my early early 20's I had moved into a little duplex community. Our neighbor there once worked in a motorcycle customizing shop. It went out of business so he started building bikes out of his garage. He did the occasional Harley but mostly Triumphs. He made some pretty nice looking bikes. I used to kick it with him in his garage from time to time and help out with whatever I could. We used to BBQ together a lot to. Raspy voiced from smoking and a burly build made him seem meaner than heck but he always came across as pretty level headed to me. That last picture with the blue Triumph, it reminds me of his bike.

[This message has been edited by Khw (edited 03-30-2015).]

spark1

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 175
Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2015 01:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for spark1Send a Private Message to spark1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock