Started on: 04-29-2015 08:01 AM
Replies: 42 (908 views)
Last post by: California Kid on 05-03-2015 11:12 PM
California Kid

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2015 08:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2015 09:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
April 30, 1975

Since you brought this up I have to say anybody that sees a Vietnam Vet shake his hand and thank him, most of the Vietnam vets I have said that to have never heard it in the 40+ years since they left that place. Melanie was getting animal feed yesterday at the feed store and saw a little old man with a baseball cap on that had his years of service and unit on it so Melanie ask if he was there and he said yes and what years he was there. She put her hand out and thanked him for his service. Well he shock her hand and left the feed store.

The clerk asked if Melanie knew him and she said no but he served so he deserves the thanks every day.

She went outside to get her loaded truck and the guy was sitting in his truck crying, crying a 70 year old man and she asked if he was OK and he said yes, he just had never been thanked before.

In over 40 years he had never been thanked for his service and he has worn that cap everyday since he came home. it hit him like a 10 ton bricks that some people even remember them, they didn't start it but went in with the idea that they could serve their country.

Thank a Vietnam vet when you see him, most were never thanked, some where called names and spit on, because of the political BS going on back then. So when you see any vet thank them no matter where or when they served but especially the Vietnam era vets, most have never been thanked and deserve it.

And again, because I know I have said it before, thank you all those who served anywhere but especially those old farts who served in Vietnam.

Steve
Old Lar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2015 10:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Forty five years ago. Only recently have I been thanked by the generation who spat on returning Vietnam vets, now that their children have been serving in the middle east "war".
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2015 01:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
They always show the AA huey on top of the building, but the last bird out of Saigon that morning was a
At 0458, Capt Gerry Berry of HMM-165's BuNo 154803 in "Lady Ace 9" lifted the U.S. Ambassador to safety. The last personnel evacuated, Marines of the combined security force, were lifted out at 0753 on 30 April aboard "Swift 2-2" a Ch-46 Phrog from HMM 164. BuNo 154812. BuNo 154812 btw, was also the CH46 that had logged more flight hrs than any other CH46 in Marine inventory.

CH46 over US Embassy Saigon: (it was this bird that too the ambassador out)

Ch-53s of HMH 462 at DAO compound Saigon April 29, 1975:

CH53 from HMH 463 (my old squadron) evacuating US and Vietnamese personell at Saigon's Tan Son Nhut Air base Saigon April 29 1975:

The last man out--MGySgt John J. Valdez
Staff Non Commission Officer in charge
American Embassy, Saigon, R. South Vietnam

Everyone was supposed to have left the day before. Air crews had flown way beyond their allowed flight hours, and someone up the chain of command ordered a cease to air operations, and the security group was going to be left to fend for themselves.

During the latter stages of the evacuation, when the USMC security forces were the only ones left on the ground, Admiral Whitmire (Commander, CTF 76) halted all "retraction" operations for "crew rest and maintenance". Once BrigGen Carey had discovered the fact, he convinced Admiral Whitmire to rescind his order, assuming that the communists would be in control by morning. Helicopter operations were resumed for the remainder of the night.

At the same time, LtGen Louis H. Wilson (FMFPAC-Hawaii) "learned from the 7th Fleet Commander that the Marines had flown their maximum number of hours and therefore [the Admiral] was stopping flight operations." Gen Wilson went into orbit - "he would prefer charges against any officer who ordered his Marine pilots to stop flying so long as there were Marines on the ground in Saigon. There is no such thing as Marines not evacuating Marines. We do not understand that."

April 30, 1975, I was stationed at Guantanmo Bay Cuba, and in the USN bowling alley watched on TV as the events a world away unfolded. When the word came, that it was over and Saigon had fallen, I stood there with a small group of others with similar past expereinces in muted disbelief, then, like most others present, I sobbed like a baby.
It really hurt.
California Kid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2015 02:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was fortunate enough to be home when that broadcast was aired. Like Don, I had a terrible sick feeling inside that many Soldiers were going to be left behind, without the support they would need, that feeling lasted for a terribly long time.

On my home for good, me in front, in 1971, at least I had something to smile about:

J-Holland

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2015 03:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for J-HollandSend a Private Message to J-HollandEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you look like a vet, or wear a cap or jacket which would indicate you might be one, I politely ask and thank them. I've been doing it for a few years now.
Cheever3000

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2015 04:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was still a senior in high school, and turned 18 a couple weeks later.

Any time I tried to ask a Vietnam vet a question related to his service, they never wanted to talk about it. So I quit asking. Seriously, I didn't want to contribute to the suicide rate by bringing up painful memories.

But to those reading this - THANK YOU!
California Kid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2015 06:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you haven't figured it out, Combat Zone Vets (and a small group of others), "do not" want to talk about their experiences. It brings back memories that are best left sleeping, "Flashbacks" are real, and mental pictures are high definition.

It's sometimes easier for Vets to come out behind a keyboard, than in person. Choking up or crying in public just makes things worse. The best thing to do for any Vet that you don't know, it just Thank Them for their Service, and shake their hand if possible. That's all you should do, and believe me every Vet will truly appreciate it !!! This holds true for every Vet, no matter what War or Conflict they participated in.

I was in an Atlanta Airport waiting for a flight a long time back, and came across about a dozen of Soldiers returning from Desert Storm. A large group of us waiting for flight were in the smoking room. I got up from my seat, went to each one of them and thanked them. Soon after I did this, other Civilians followed through doing the same, it brought a smile to their faces that wasn't there prior.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 464
Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2015 07:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was born at the very tail end of 1955. I've also lived in Canada, in the same city, my entire life. My perspective is no doubt different than many of you... however, that doesn't mean I don't know about respect.

I wrote the following PM to a PFF member here a few months ago. All these years after the fall of Saigon, the scars remain for many.

I met a fella in the summer of 2013 in Washington State through my Fiero connections down there. Long story, but he ended up giving me an '88 Formula. Needed lots of work, but yeah, it was nice to be given this car by someone who I had just met that day. And then he volunteered to trailer it up to BC for me, as well as trailer a second '88 parts car up for me when he realized I was in a pinch. The two of us spent quite a few hours in his truck over two different days shuffling cars, and obviously had lots of time to talk. Anyway, the reason why I was going to tell you about this fella after your joke about me leading a sheltered life is that this fella is a Vietnam War vet. I've never had the opportunity to socialize with a Vietnam vet in person before, and it was quite an educational experience for me.

I think Andy is about seven years older than me, but we're close enough in age that we'd normally probably have a lot in common. It didn't take me long to notice that he had some different quirks about him. He also has a service dog, and it was me asking him about the need for this dog ('cause I knew he wasn't blind!) that led to him revealing a few things about his past. He slowly began to tell me a few things that he had been through back in Vietnam, experiences that have scarred him emotionally (and physically) for the rest of his life. He suffers from PTSD to this very day. I noticed he was getting antsy when we were crossing the border the first time (we made two trips) and the second time we crossed (actually when we were returning to the States) he began to get rather unraveled when border security called us in and started asking a lot of questions. We were doing nothing illegal, and had all the proper papers etc, so I wasn't worried... but Andy had quite a time dealing with the stress. I felt bad afterwards that he had been subjected to all that, but when he initially volunteered to help me out, I had no idea that he had been to hell and back, and was still fighting a lot of demons. But you're absolutely right, I have lived a sheltered life when I compare it to what fellas like Andy and probably yourself have been through. I'd be surprised if anyone could've spent time hunting and being hunted in the jungles of Vietnam back then without being permanently affected in some manner. You've got my respect for being a survivor.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 04-29-2015).]

Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2015 08:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by California Kid:

If you haven't figured it out, Combat Zone Vets (and a small group of others), "do not" want to talk about their experiences. It brings back memories that are best left sleeping, "Flashbacks" are real, and mental pictures are high definition.

Thank you for pointing that out. A lot of people don't even consider this.
Having never been in the military, I don't "get it." I can't truly comprehend, but I have enough friends and family who have served to have picked up on a few things and one of the biggies was if they want to talk about it, it won't take much to get them started. If they don't, let sleeping ghosts lie.

I try to carry a few of these with me when I can. When I get a chance to meet a Vet, I like to give them one before leaving.

http://www.defense.gov/news...rticle.aspx?id=49991
MadMark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2015 09:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadMarkSend a Private Message to MadMarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I too had a similar experience. I was not in the Army or Marines, I was in the Navy and served on Submarines. I served from 68 through 74 and the respect shown to the military went from good to total disrespect. About 2 years ago a local soldier died in Afghanistan and they made a huge deal out of it when his body was brought home, as it should be. I went into town to stand on the sidewalk to show my respect for his sacrifice and one of the men standing there asked me out of the blue if I was a vet. I told him I was and he thanked me and shook my hand. I had tears in my eyes for quite a while. I never thought it would hit me like that, but it did. Thank a Vet while you have the chance especially the ones who served during the Vietnam war.
PFF
System Bot
spark1

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 175
Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2015 01:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for spark1Send a Private Message to spark1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm a Vietnam era vet too (61-65) but was discharged before things escalated. While I was in they were still asking for volunteers to serve as "advisers". My older brother was career AF and was sent there twice. He doesn't talk about it much but his wife did recently post a picture of him at a base there. He sure looked young:

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2015 01:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The day I flew out to USS Sanctuary to spend a couple hours with my USN twin brother.
TheDigitalAlchemist

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2015 01:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm sorry so many have forgotten what so many have done to get us where we are now.
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2015 09:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Like several of the others who posted here, I was a bit young for 'Nam. Graduated HS in '75.
Of course, most of the voices I heard were from the kids who were just a bit older than me. Obviously, the whole thing was unpopular.
When I was about 13, my cousin came back from 'Nam. He had a pretty bad attitude but, in reality, fared pretty well. (No physical injuries, anyway.)

With that said, I never did understand the derision that was heaped upon the returning troops. The situation was completely not their fault.

I'll take this opportunity to again say thanks to all who served.

[This message has been edited by Raydar (edited 04-30-2015).]

California Kid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2015 05:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was unaware that they made a movie about this is 2014, so far it has a pretty high rating:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3279124/?ref_=nv_sr_2
johnt671

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2015 06:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnt671Send a Private Message to johnt671Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Some pictures.

China Beach

Going out from Hill 34

CH 46 landing, I have it marked as Hoi An, but I'm not sure.

[This message has been edited by johnt671 (edited 04-30-2015).]

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2015 09:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Laos border warning sign--it didn't apply to US fixed wing and helo crews. Lam Son 719

Creating LZ Sophia in Laos Feb 1971. 15,000lb bomb detonated just above ground level so it doesn't make a crater. Near Tchepone Laos-Lam Son 719.

LZ Sophia a few days later at lower altitude-it was just a bad bad place.

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 04-30-2015).]

johnt671

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2015 05:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnt671Send a Private Message to johnt671Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Some more.

CH 53 on Hill 34, I think.

Liberty Bridge

Arizona Territory, another bad place. Booby traps all over.

Cobb Bridge

Me at Cobb Bridge

Looking toward Da Nang from Division Ridge.

Rumor Valley. I'm second from the left.

Incoming while on a road sweep in Rumor Valley. The building on the left is a school house and the flat spot in the far right is a fort left over from the French. On the rare occasion we were in the rear, I volunteered for this job. I had to get up at 0300 to go out, and the engineers use us grunts to walk point for the, but I got back to the base around 1000 and was off the rest of the day. It was worth the early wake up.
California Kid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2015 07:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I watched "The Last Days In Vietnam" - 2014 Movie, It was done very well, and contains some amazing stories of what lead to it, as well as how out of control it got during the last couple days.
FriendGregory

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2015 07:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FriendGregorySend a Private Message to FriendGregoryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by johnt671:Rumor Valley. I'm second from the left.

You used to be prettier.

Just kidding, thanks for doing what your country asked in such a terrible time. At one time I wanted to serve because I believed that I would be good at it and have a chance to compete with the best. Older and wiser, I realize that I would have known personally amazing and decent Americans that might die too young. A young death is painful to the survivors. It would be as high of a cost to make me question my choices.
PFF
System Bot
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2015 09:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What year was that John?
I remember An Hoa and Liberty bridge well. We loaded at An Hoa a lot.
johnt671

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2015 09:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnt671Send a Private Message to johnt671Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was there from Feb. 70 to Feb.71. I got to An Hoa three weeks before it was closed. We had to carry our weapons and wear helmets to the mess hall because the place got hit so much even then. My first night on the perimeter I was looking out at a small village just outside the wire when someone carrying a weapon came out of the vil and sat at the end of the wire. He sat there all night and left at dawn. We couldn't do anything because we would have had to fire into the vil. Patrols often went in the vil but never found the guy. I was at the base with the last of us and rode a flat bed truck back to First Tanks outside of Da Nang. I got to see a lot of the country.
johnt671

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2015 09:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnt671Send a Private Message to johnt671Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

johnt671

2271 posts
Member since Feb 2001
FriedGregory, you're right. I never was pretty, but I did use to be a lot prettier. You're welcome. I didn't have much choice in the matter, and joined the Corps while still in high school. My number came up very high in the draft drawing so I would have been drafted anyway, and back then the Corps was also drafting, although not as much as the Army. I wanted to be a Marine because I liked a lot of what I heard, such as not leaving anyone behind, so it was an easy choice for me.

I served four in the Corps, four and a half in the Army, and about nineteen years in the Army Guard, which let me walk away from work at 62 and enjoy life.
ED's85GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2015 02:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ED's85GTSend a Private Message to ED's85GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks to all of the vets, from the bottom of my heart.

Ed
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2015 05:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by johnt671:

I was there from Feb. 70 to Feb.71. I got to An Hoa three weeks before it was closed. We had to carry our weapons and wear helmets to the mess hall because the place got hit so much even then. My first night on the perimeter I was looking out at a small village just outside the wire when someone carrying a weapon came out of the vil and sat at the end of the wire. He sat there all night and left at dawn. We couldn't do anything because we would have had to fire into the vil. Patrols often went in the vil but never found the guy. I was at the base with the last of us and rode a flat bed truck back to First Tanks outside of Da Nang. I got to see a lot of the country.

That 53 would have been one from my squadron--we were the only CH53 squadron in country from 69-71.
We loaded at An Hoa if our flights were in that area, or FSB Baldy and Ross if we were going in the Ashau Valley.

johnt671

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2015 06:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnt671Send a Private Message to johnt671Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We ran some ops where we left from Hill 34 and landed at some of the firebases, Baldy is one the I remember, but we went to others as well. We would stage there and once everything was ready fly out to the op area. It was a site to see all of the Cobras lined up along with some Hueys, and the 46's waiting to go. My platoon found the COSVIN HQ in Ashau Valley in the summer of 70. I don't remember how many tons of rice we sent out, until we were ordered to destroy the remainder. We also found a lot of weapons, propaganda announcements and pictures and American medical supplies in cartons with letters from Berkley College wishing the NVA to use the supplies against the fascist Americans.
Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2015 07:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I thought about you guys and the evacuation when I flew over Danang on the night of the 30th/1st on my way to Phuket, Thailand. An amazing effort by brave and skilled people.
California Kid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2015 08:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My part of the World in 70-71:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXaKTJIVxHM
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2015 09:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Me, at base Marble Mountain kickin back after a long day flying.
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2015 09:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

My part of the World in 70-71:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXaKTJIVxHM

You have got to admit the music back then was good at least!

https://youtu.be/dpWmlRNfLck
https://youtu.be/H_a46WJ1viA
https://youtu.be/swIcX57vYDI
https://youtu.be/Jl5vi9ir49g
https://youtu.be/ZFUUtGVsEOE
https://youtu.be/G3Lc1wQYuMM
https://youtu.be/WrZnnvEyTUs
https://youtu.be/WrT-TQTLoiw
https://youtu.be/5UWRypqz5-o
https://youtu.be/TIx9YWF02uU

Again thanks to all vets especially those of the Vietnam era, glad you all made it back alive and Thank You for your service and sacrifice.

I may biatch about the wars our representatives have gotten us into, wars for their own advantage, but I would and have never held it against any of our service men and women who served.

Steve
PFF
System Bot
California Kid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2015 09:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Kicking back, that ain't no Playboy Mag Don ! What's that blacked out rectangle ?

Me kicking back all the way after a 30 day stretch in Gulf of Tonkin:

Returning from Tour 1 just outside San Diego:

To those how posted "Thanks for your Service", Thank You for the recognition.

[This message has been edited by California Kid (edited 05-02-2015).]

California Kid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2015 09:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

California Kid

9541 posts
Member since Jul 2001

Originally posted by 84fiero123:

You have got to admit the music back then was good at least!

Believe it or not, that's one main aspect that got a lot of through the mess. There were probably about a dozen self made Bands on my ship alone, and an occasion competition in the Hanger Bay when we were in port. I have plenty of music from that era, always collected prime examples of it, mainly because it was a part of my life. A lot of it has held the test of time, still played a lot, which says great things about the Bands of that time.
Old Lar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2015 10:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

More 1970 photos.
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2015 11:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Kicking back, that ain't no Playboy Mag Don ! What's that blacked out rectangle ?

I would have thought you would recognize a Navair 01-230 HMA-1 Natops Flight Manual even after all these years..
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2015 12:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

Me, at base Marble Mountain kickin back after a long day flying.

What's that blacked out rectangle ?

Yeah, what is it? Curious minds wish to know.
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2015 12:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Something I blacked out to meet posting rules here--but you would have to zoom close to actually 'see' anything.. Miss January 1970 maybe?
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2015 12:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

...you would have to zoom close to actually 'see' anything.. Miss January 1970 maybe?

Hubba hubba...

EDIT: Alright, I know some of you have extensive collections of old Playboy calendars. Who's going to be the first one to be able to identify the actual month and year of that image?

EDIT 2: For the benefit of PFF, I'm continuing to look over hundreds and hundreds of Playboy images online from that era trying to find the correct one. It's a tough job, but somebody's got to do it.

EDIT 3: Don, why does the fair-skinned young lady in the picture appear to have a large black "alien" head with giant protruding white eyes?

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 05-03-2015).]

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post05-03-2015 08:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Me kicking back all the way after a 30 day stretch in Gulf of Tonkin:

To those how posted "Thanks for your Service", Thank You for the recognition.

Oh, **** man !!! isnt it bad enough you had to scare your buddies with that back then--now ya gotta do it to the internet a SECOND time ?? Isnt that kind of stuff classifed as unviewable down in the USA ??? <j/k>....and thanks

[This message has been edited by MidEngineManiac (edited 05-03-2015).]

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2015 09:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

Oh, **** man !!! isnt it bad enough you had to scare your buddies with that back then--now ya gotta do it to the internet a SECOND time ??

And what do you do???? You quote the post, picture and all so that we all have to see it yet again!!!!

I'm thinking maybe you like it... just a little.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock