Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Feral hogs shoot each other in Texas town. (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Feral hogs shoot each other in Texas town. by maryjane
Started on: 05-18-2015 12:08 PM
Replies: 85 (1635 views)
Last post by: williegoat on 06-18-2015 04:25 PM
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2015 12:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
84fiero123

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2015 12:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
At least they had good aim, the articles I have read said no bystanders were shot.

Steve

------------------
Technology is great when it works,
and one big pain in the ass when it doesn't

Detroit iron rules all the rest are just toys.

whadeduck

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2015 01:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whadeduckSend a Private Message to whadeduckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
They're already talking about how stricter gun laws could have stopped this from happening. If I had to guess, I'd say that these groups probably didn't legitimately own the majority of the weapons they had on them. But never let a crisis go to waste I guess.

------------------
Whade' "Darkwing" Duck
Fieroless (11/18/12)

pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2015 02:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Did the cops have to get involved?

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2015 02:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pokeyfiero:

Did the cops have to get involved?

No--I suppose they could have hearkened back to the days of old and bad, when police (and most others) didn't much care what went on "across the tracks" and I guess they 'could' have shirked their duties and stood idly by while the club members killed each other in a public parking lot, risking possible injury or death to innocent citizens thru stray bullets--but they chose to do their job.
(yes, I know you were being at least partly factitious Pokey--as am I)

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 05-18-2015).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 105
Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2015 02:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What? They didn't loot all the shops and set cars on fire? What a poor excuse for a bunch of outlaws!

If Joe Biden had a daughter, she'd....(oh, never mind)

NEPTUNE

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 288
Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2015 03:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NEPTUNESend a Private Message to NEPTUNEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This IS the USA, and we live and die by the secund amundmunt heer!
Since every man woman and child has the right, no the DOOTY to carry a loaded weapon at all times, these kind of mishaps will happen, occasionally.
No big deel.
What doo they call it?
Oh yea: "collateral damage."

I wonder if Twin Peaks is open yet.....

------------------

I own and drive American cars.

pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2015 03:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by NEPTUNE:

Since every man woman and child has the right, no the DOOTY to carry a loaded weapon at all times, these kind of mishaps will happen, occasionally.
No big deel.
What doo they call it?

How would you have it otherwise?
whadeduck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2015 03:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whadeduckSend a Private Message to whadeduckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

No big deel.
What doo they call it?

Excuse me sir, but could you please be a bit more of a troll? Thanks. Oh, and you might want to try using spell check next time. Ooooh wait, I see what you did there you sly dog you.

------------------
Whade' "Darkwing" Duck
Fieroless (11/18/12)

NEPTUNE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2015 03:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NEPTUNESend a Private Message to NEPTUNEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Making fun of the one track minded bullet polishers is only picking the lowest of the low hanging fruit in the orchard.

BTW, at your thread title, Don.

[This message has been edited by NEPTUNE (edited 05-18-2015).]

Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2015 03:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by whadeduck:

They're already talking about how stricter gun laws could have stopped this from happening. If I had to guess, I'd say that these groups probably didn't legitimately own the majority of the weapons they had on them. But never let a crisis go to waste I guess.

Trying to use someone else's misfortune for their own benefit is what they what makes them happy.

This is what they believe. Yes, they are that stupid.
PFF
System Bot
NEPTUNE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2015 03:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NEPTUNESend a Private Message to NEPTUNEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by whadeduck:

Excuse me sir, but could you please be a bit more of a troll? Thanks. Oh, and you might want to try using spell check next time. Ooooh wait, I see what you did there you sly dog you.

OK. I looked it up:

troll 1
[trohl]
noun

Anyone who posts a viewpoint on an internet forum that doesn't agree with your point of view on a given subject.

[This message has been edited by NEPTUNE (edited 05-18-2015).]

jmbishop

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 169
Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2015 04:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Twin Peaks pulled the franchise, so no, they won't be opening as Twin Peaks again.
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2015 04:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bandidos will probably open it back up as the Rainout Hangout.
whadeduck

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2015 04:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whadeduckSend a Private Message to whadeduckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

OK. I looked it up:

Did you now? Methinks you modified it more to your liking. Try this one instead:

In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[2] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.

Now feel free to post a childish comment in response to this instead of something that might add to the discussion.

------------------
Whade' "Darkwing" Duck
Fieroless (11/18/12)

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2015 06:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
They sure are some pretty babies. Is ugly (and in your 50s) a prerequisite for being in a Texas biker gang?

waco mugshots
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2015 07:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Guy at work said there were no shots fired until the cops showed up.

Hard to prove, however.
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 169
Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2015 08:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Your buddy is half right, the police said this was a known issue, they already had a presence and they attempted to get twin peaks to do some sort of regulation but they declined so they had law enforcement on the scene before the shooting started. They are also saying the police did shoot but aren't responsible for any fatalities, no police were shot and they made 170 arrests.

[This message has been edited by jmbishop (edited 05-18-2015).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2015 08:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

Guy at work said there were no shots fired until the cops showed up.

Hard to prove, however.

http://www.agingrebel.com/12873
This will be just like all the other recent police shootings. The only difference will be; nobody cares. I feel so oppressed.
Al, Al Sharpton, do you hear me? Motorcycle enthusiast's lives matter.
skuzzbomer

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2015 09:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Something is weird about this... the guys already broke the big unwritten rule of OMC culture - don't discuss business in view of the public.

Bandidos are the dominant OMC in the area. The Cossacks have apparently been agitating them for a while due to recently having some interaction with Hell's Angles, and they brought their support club along for the discussion (or as backup in case SHTF). This was a giant freaking tinderbox and the local constabulary knew about it ahead of time, so they sent in a group of LEOs to wait and see what happens. Apparently, SWAT was on site damn quick, too.

I'm curious who started the fight. And if the Twin Peaks management allowing colors was a response to the crap in San Antonio with various places banning people from wearing cuts on property.

OMC's usually play things pretty quiet these days so having a meetup of that scale is a bit odd. As far as I'm aware, the other two clubs haven't been mentioned in name yet but time will run that out as well. It wouldn't surprise me if someone from an outside group threw a match on the situation.
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2015 10:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I wonder how many of the Bikers were undercover cops?
That seems to be the way they work now.

Steve

[This message has been edited by 84fiero123 (edited 05-18-2015).]

PFF
System Bot
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2015 11:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

No we don't.
You don't understand the Second Amendment.
The Second Amendment gives us a means to be able to live under the protection of all the amendments.
Let's outlaw cars. Collateral damage 'ya know.
More people are killed each year from bad doctoring than guns. Let's outlaw doctors.
ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2015 09:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
was allen west there ?

I hear he is a big fan of outlaw biker gangs
Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2015 09:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ray b:

was allen west there ?

I hear he is a big fan of outlaw biker gangs

You heard that when you played the White Album backwards, did you?
NEPTUNE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2015 10:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NEPTUNESend a Private Message to NEPTUNEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84fiero123:

I wonder how many of the Bikers were undercover cops?
That seems to be the way they work now.

Steve

Good point!
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2015 10:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Saw 2 different news reports giving 2 different causes that started the fight. One said it began in a bathroom over a caustic remark from one club member to another ( "you sure have a short penis." ? )

Other report said it all began outside over a "disagreement" regarding a parking spot.

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2015 10:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

Saw 2 different news reports giving 2 different causes that started the fight. One said it began in a bathroom over a caustic remark from one club member to another ( "you sure have a short penis." ? )

LOL, oh its that kind of bar? Is that why all those guys hang out together all the time?

NEPTUNE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2015 10:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NEPTUNESend a Private Message to NEPTUNEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

SOME PEOPLE allegedly would argue that that's the reason they ride big, loud, powerful motorcycles and carry loaded guns.
Some people are smart.

Seriously, barfights are almost always about money or sex.
This was just your average bar fight, escalated to 'Texas sized.'

[This message has been edited by NEPTUNE (edited 05-19-2015).]

84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2015 10:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You have obviously never been in a biker bar have you?

Fights start in there faster than in a country and western bar with the chicken wire in front of the band stand.

Steve

[This message has been edited by 84fiero123 (edited 05-19-2015).]

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2015 11:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

SOME PEOPLE allegedly would argue that that's the reason they ride big, loud, powerful motorcycles and carry loaded guns.
Some people are smart.

Sometimes, but for the most part, not the ones I've seen and I've seen a lot. Many, for about the same reasons we see arguments and insults on an internet board. Seen quite a few that are race related, seen a lot that are 'bragging rights" related (one drilling crew versus another--an almost nightly or daily occurrence anywhere there is true drilling boom going on) around the refinery sector, independent contractors vs union contractors, card games and domino game disagreement escalation, spilled drinks, and believe it or not, just "I think I'll go try that guy on for size" type things--machismo.

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2015 11:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PFF
System Bot
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2015 11:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

LOL LOL THAT is funny
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2015 12:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Some people are smart.

You know, you'd think that at least on a car forum, people would understand an appreciation of machinery; be it a car, motorcycle or gun; as art and engineering.

I'm sure these guys do this to compensate for feeling of inadequacy.

How many bar fights have you been in?

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 05-19-2015).]

NEPTUNE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2015 01:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NEPTUNESend a Private Message to NEPTUNEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

How many bar fights have you been in?

I'm happy to say zero.
Sometime in my 20's I grew up.
I spent over 20 years in the liquor business, some behind the bar, some as a sales rep.
I learned how to diffuse a situation before it got to the boiling point.
I've seen a few fights, but was never stupid enough to participate.
My dentist is rich enough already.

------------------

I own and drive American cars.

[This message has been edited by NEPTUNE (edited 05-19-2015).]

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post05-19-2015 01:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes! Let us blame a meeting, eating, drinking, etc. establishment for allowing this to take place. Twin Peaks obviously is at fault. *Extreme ****ing sarcasm preceeding.*

I do not blame the police for being prepared, but "Hey, look at all the overtime money we can get out of inventing situations to "protect citizens" from". *High fives by all the Boys in Blue.*

My Nostradamus Syndrome tells me that video will put some of the blame on law enforcement. Media will not, but telling video will be pulled apart, dissected, and twisted to meet the presenter's own predetermined view. We call it art?

We had a recent shooting of a Hell's Angel here in town several weeks back. Drive by style, and in front of their clubhouse.

I am curious as to the amount of "protective lead" fired by law enforcement? By bikers? By legally armed citizens? Who did the most damage? Who was the most reckless? Does being a law enforcement officer omit one from collateral damage?

To sum it up, the Liberals will ultimately create the truth. We will be entertained. Immensely at times. The only truth is reality. The rest is just memories.

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2015 01:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will reserve judgment at this time, because that is what we asked of the citizens of Ferguson and Baltimore.
Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2015 03:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I learned how to diffuse a situation before it got to the boiling point.

Staying behind the keyboard has sure helped you.
NEPTUNE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2015 04:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NEPTUNESend a Private Message to NEPTUNEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula88:

Staying behind the keyboard has sure helped you.

Same for you.

Actually, education and good sense has kept this azzhat alive and intact all these years.
This is the only forum that greets me with hate.
And you're only sound and fury, signifying nothing.

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2015 05:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well you do intentionally push buttons.
Not "hate" here tho.
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2015 07:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'm happy to say zero.
Sometime in my 20's I grew up.
I've seen a few fights, but was never stupid enough to participate.
My dentist is rich enough already.

I dare say a biker bar is not your average bar, anyone want to back me up on this? I had been in a few over my years of ridding and there wasn't a single time I was ever in one that a fight didn't brake out while I was there or was already started before I got there. Most were just good old fist fights that got broke up by the others in there or the bartender with a sawed off shotgun.

Steve
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock