Started on: 01-26-2016 10:34 AM
Replies: 165 (2291 views)
Last post by: Jake_Dragon on 07-13-2016 05:27 PM
TheDigitalAlchemist

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2016 12:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Under the rug.
IP: Logged
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2016 01:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Choose the form of the destroyer.

I loathe Trump, but if Killary wins and nominates the next SCOTUS Justice, the Constitution as we know it is gone for the next 30 years.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 206
Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2016 03:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Loathe Trump or not, he is a success at what he sets out to do.
He rhetoric may turn some people off because it's not politically correct the unvarnished truth, something this country needs to get back to.....

[This message has been edited by olejoedad (edited 07-03-2016).]

E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post07-03-2016 04:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

He rhetoric may turn some people off because it's not politically correct the unvarnished truth, something this country needs to get back to.....

winner, winner, chicken dinnar..
jmclemore

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2016 05:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmclemoreSend a Private Message to jmclemoreEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have always seen it as hypocrisy that someone
would have a problem with their neighbor snooping
around their yard, trash can, car and mailbox, but
has no problem voting for people who think it is ok
for the government to

- Take your property and it contents,
- Search and confiscate your car,
- Monitor your mail and phone without your knowledge,
- Access your bank accounts, investments and medical records,
- Restrict constitutional rights and Now are
- Considering criminal penalties for speech that counters AGW.
- That wants to regulate political content on the internet.

All in the name of fairness and the common good. (status: Unresolved)

Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2016 05:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

So is Obama. The question is if his goals are what we think they are.
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-03-2016 05:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula88:

So is Obama. The question is if his goals are what we think they are.

The yardstick in this land,, the land of capitalism

Obama has not built a darn thing,, tho. I'm sure Obama would tell trump he didn't build that.. without blinking...

It is easy to get your wants across when you have both houses of congress.. once that died, he got nothing done, other than bypassing congress.. and stomp'n on our founding documents while doing it..
He couldn't get his way, so he played dictator, with a pen... no one call him on it after the first few times, as the media automaticly labeled anyone that questioned th actions of lord obutter, as racist..
Obama's calling card and history footnote if textbooks were not liberal teaching aids, and p/c.. would say, he was a leader that used the race card to get his way, and kill any opposition.. with the media playing the race card angle..
82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 199
Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2016 09:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Choose the form of the destroyer.

I loathe Trump, but if Killary wins and nominates the next SCOTUS Justice, the Constitution as we know it is gone for the next 30 years.

Really? This is absurd F88, what's so horrible about Trump? Sure, he divorced and had another wife... so he's not as pure as Ronald Reagan was... oh wait, Reagan did that too. Is it because Trump has changed his mind over the years on various things? Is that what it is? People can change their mind... why is that such a big deal? He talks the same right now to everyone, regardless of where he is. It's not like Hillary who's accent changes depending on where she is. I used to totally support abortion... but now I'm vehemently against it. I used to be totally against gay marriage, now I'm totally ok with it.

People change, we should expect them to from time to time. Unless there's something I'm drastically missing here, your views on Trump are kind of moronic. Are you one of those people who have fallen prey to the attacks from the left that have labelled Trump a racist... so you feel embarrassed to say you'd vote for him? Or... are you subscribed to National Review, and they all say he's not a true Conservative?

This is probably the most conservative person we've had since Reagan. Do you want Romney? Do you want Ted Cruz? Is that who you want??? Cruz sold out at the first second it was politically expedient to do so. Did you see how he voted in that last technology bill? It totally violated the 4th amendment. Please... this whole argument... "I loath Trump" is f**king retarded.

GET OVER IT... either vote for Trump and shut the hell up, or go vote for Hillary. Because everything else you're doing is only helping Hillary.
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-04-2016 04:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm sure.. formula's views are the same as they always have been,, and never have changed.. <rolls eyes>

The way anyone thinks at 20/30/40/50 or as they get more worldly changes.. from what they used to think..

Sadly, to many think /hold some to a standard that can't never be met by anyone that keeps on learning, and keeps an open mind..

only people that never change their minds, are those reading a script, and told what to think/say..

Sadly, both parties will prop up a 3rd party option.. to stop Trump.. and those that won't vote for trump but want to be able to claim they didn't vote for Clinton. will vote for these 3rd party options.. knowing fully that doing so is a vote for Clinton... and will be the first ones to ***** as we as a country fall apart even more.. but will sleep well at night as they'll tell themselves they didn't vote for her thighness.
whadeduck

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2016 07:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whadeduckSend a Private Message to whadeduckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
After seeing the "convenient" friendly meeting that Bill Clinton had with the AG, how much do you want to bet that, if Hillary gets to sit in the big chair, Loretta Lynch will at least be in the short line to be a Supreme Court Justice?

------------------
Whade' "Darkwing" Duck
Fieroless (11/18/12)

jmclemore

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2016 12:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jmclemoreSend a Private Message to jmclemoreEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wikileaks Publishes Clinton Emails RE: Iraq

Still not holding my breath on an indictment .....
PFF
System Bot

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2016 12:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jmclemore:

Still not holding my breath on an indictment .....

Good, we all need to breathe.
jaskispyder

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2016 01:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Same could be said for Hillary. Actually Hillary didn't have daddy's money, like Trump, so she did it on her own. Trump and Hillary both lie, cheat, threaten and know how to manipulate people. Peas in a pod.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2016 01:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jaskispyder:

... both lie, cheat, threaten and know how to manipulate people.

We are alking about politicians right?
jaskispyder

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2016 01:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

We are alking about politicians right?

Let's stay on topic, shall we?

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2016 01:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not sure what the topic is if it isn't Hillary. Someone brought Trump up, but he is a politician too
Fats

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2016 01:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks like the system worked again.... Depending on what side you are on.

*The system in which you have money/power and use that to get away with whatever you want.

Next step; President Clinton.

Stand by to see how they destroy Trump, My bet is a "random" shooting from a left winger that will never be found to belong to the Hillary camp (in official channels) and is killed in a police shootout afterwards leaving zero explanation.

yay freedom.....

Brad
Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2016 01:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:
Unless there's something I'm drastically missing here, your views on Trump are kind of moronic. Are you one of those people who have fallen prey to the attacks from the left that have labelled Trump a racist... so you feel embarrassed to say you'd vote for him? Or... are you subscribed to National Review, and they all say he's not a true Conservative?

This is the level of vitriol I'm seeing from both sides if you don't support their "chosen one." Think, don't emote.

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:
GET OVER IT... either vote for Trump and shut the hell up, or go vote for Hillary. Because everything else you're doing is only helping Hillary.

Get over yourself. The only, and I mean ONLY, reason I would ever vote for Trump is to prevent Hillary from nominating the next SCOTUS Justice. Spare me the righteous indignation because I'm not kissing Trump's ass like the rest of you angry sycophants out there. Trump is the GOP version of Obama. His entire campaign is run on the same emotion that got Obama elected and your vitriol is a perfect example of how well you're being played.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2016 02:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Trump is the GOP version of Obama.

He may use the same tactics to get elected, but the message is entirely different.

I'm surprised you don't see that.
jaskispyder

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2016 03:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

He may use the same tactics to get elected, but the message is entirely different.

LOL... what message is that exactly? The one he wants you to believe (just like Obama) or the one he really believes...."watch the stupid people vote for me" (just like Obama)?
Darth Fiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 361
Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2016 03:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Darth FieroClick Here to visit Darth Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Darth FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Same could be said for Hillary. Actually Hillary didn't have daddy's money, like Trump, so she did it on her own. Trump and Hillary both lie, cheat, threaten and know how to manipulate people. Peas in a pod.

Hillary certainly didn't make money on her own; not legally anyway (Whitewater, the Clinton Foundation scandals, etc).

Sure, she made a lot of money from speaking fees and by donations from foreign governments (in exchange for what should be examined, but I digress)... The money she has was really "made" off of Bill Clinton's name, that's why she never left him despite his very frequent infidelity. The name "Hillary Rodham" would be unknown in today's politics if it wasn't for her being married to Bill Clinton.
PFF
System Bot
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2016 03:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

LOL... what message is that exactly? The one he wants you to believe (just like Obama) or the one he really believes...."watch the stupid people vote for me" (just like Obama)?

I wasn't talking to you.
jaskispyder

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2016 03:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Darth Fiero:

Hillary certainly didn't make money on her own; not legally anyway (Whitewater, the Clinton Foundation scandals, etc).

Sure, she made a lot of money from speaking fees and by donations from foreign governments (in exchange for what should be examined, but I digress)... The money she has was really "made" off of Bill Clinton's name, that's why she never left him despite his very frequent infidelity. The name "Hillary Rodham" would be unknown in today's politics if it wasn't for her being married to Bill Clinton.

Again, it wasn't daddy's money. She made her decisions and made her money based on that. She is in a partnership with Bill (just like a business partnership). I am not sure how you can even argue this... it is clear. It is obvious people here hate her so much that they try to twist everything, even the truth. Strange.
jaskispyder

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2016 03:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

jaskispyder

21510 posts
Member since Jun 2002

I wasn't talking to you.

I wasn't talking to you either.
Darth Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2016 04:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Darth FieroClick Here to visit Darth Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Darth FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Again, it wasn't daddy's money. She made her decisions and made her money based on that. She is in a partnership with Bill (just like a business partnership). I am not sure how you can even argue this... it is clear.

How many people have won millions in the lottery and went on to make millions more off of that money? Most don't. Most blow it and end up just as poor as they were before they won. Am I angry because Trump got an inheritance or was given money by his father and he used it to build a real-estate empire? Nope. It would be nice if I was afforded the same opportunity, but I wasn't; and that's life.

Hillary was universally unknown before Bill became president and she and Bill both complained they both left the White House "broke". Well things have certainly changed. How did they/she make her millions? Shady land deals? A fraudulent charity? Corruptly using her position as Secretary of State to get donations from foreign countries? These are all things that should be scrutinized very closely. But it will never happen. If Trump did anything illegal or even unethical to make his money - it would be plastered all over the TV and newspapers until November because he has an "R" next to his name. But because Hillary has a "D" next to her name, she gets a PASS.

It is obvious people here hate her so much that they try to twist everything, even the truth. Strange.

And strangely, even though you claim to not support Hillary, you repeatedly go out of your way to defend her.

[This message has been edited by Darth Fiero (edited 07-05-2016).]

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2016 04:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
...and O.J. was not guilty...
Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2016 04:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You're right. "Change we can believe in" has been replaced with "Make America great again." The message is the same, even if some of Trump's platform is different.
I'm surprised you can't tell the difference between the platform and the message.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2016 05:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I wasn't talking to you either.

That's why you quoted me?
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2016 01:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As far apart as we have been politically over the years, after reading this, I feel you may know or least can see how I feel.

AMERICA DIED

Get over yourself. The only, and I mean ONLY, reason I would ever vote for Trump is to prevent Hillary from nominating the next SCOTUS Justice. Spare me the righteous indignation because I'm not kissing Trump's ass like the rest of you angry sycophants out there. Trump is the GOP version of Obama. His entire campaign is run on the same emotion that got Obama elected and your vitriol is a perfect example of how well you're being played.

jmclemore

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2016 01:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jmclemoreSend a Private Message to jmclemoreEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bernie and Trump are right "it's rigged"
I think Comey will hand in his resignation
in the near future.
jaskispyder

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2016 07:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

And strangely, even though you claim to not support Hillary, you repeatedly go out of your way to defend her.

Nope, false... again. I am not a Hillary supporter (unlike many closet Trump supporters who tell us how they hate Trump, but you and I know they will pull the lever for him). It doesn't matter what happens with Hillary... if she saves a life of a dying baby, you will find a reason to tell us how selfish she was and could have done more. I am not a Hillary supporter, BUT I am a supporter of FACTS and TRUTH. Neither seem to be something you believe in when it comes to someone you hate. Trump is just as bad as Hillary, but you ignore it. You can't stand the fact that Hillary made her own money. Does it offend you that a woman built a career out of nothing? It seems so. She made her own decisions. She wasn't born with a silver spoon in her mouth (unlike Trumper). I would think people would at least respect that she did it on her own, even if you don't like her politics. But I know... facts don't matter, only anger.

(Oh, before you tell us how great Trump is... where would he be without his father's money? Probably a century 21 agent or a used car salesman, as that is what he is when you take away the brand). Anyone want to talk about Trump University? Of course Trump will win those legal cases, as he can buy the best lawyers. Again, you are ignoring many things when it comes to Trump. He is not an angel, he is just as like Hillary.... they will both do what is best for themselves.

[This message has been edited by jaskispyder (edited 07-06-2016).]

PFF
System Bot
jaskispyder

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2016 07:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

jaskispyder

21510 posts
Member since Jun 2002

That's why you quoted me?

You forget this is an open forum and ANYONE can respond to your comments, that was my point. If you have a specific question to someone, take it to PM, if you don't want others to comment.
jaskispyder

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2016 08:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

jaskispyder

21510 posts
Member since Jun 2002

"Change we can believe in" has been replaced with "Make America great again." The message is the same, even if some of Trump's platform is different.
I'm surprised you can't tell the difference between the platform and the message.

Agreed. I will give credit to Trump, he is smart and learned how to run a campaign... he knows how to manipulate people, just like Obama did. Hillary... she doesn't get it, and if she did, she would have this election in the bag. She is her own worst enemy.
whadeduck

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2016 08:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whadeduckSend a Private Message to whadeduckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Agreed. I will give credit to Trump, he is smart and learned how to run a campaign... he knows how to manipulate people, just like Obama did. Hillary... she doesn't get it, and if she did, she would have this election in the bag. She is her own worst enemy.

To be honest, I think Hillary didn't think she'd actually have to work for the Presidency, let alone the nomination. All of her "yes personnel" have been telling her for years that she was owed the Presidency. I wonder if she believed it. Trump knows how to play the crowd and the media. I often wonder whether he means half of what he says, or he's just saying those outrageous things to get all of the free press they've been giving him. Publicity's publicity. No matter if it's good or bad, all throughout the campaign, Trump has been able to keep his name in the headlines. If nothing, this election year will be one for the history books. If our choices for Presidential nominees keep going the way they are, I foresee a possible President Miley in our future. Oy!

------------------
Whade' "Darkwing" Duck
Fieroless (11/18/12)

jaskispyder

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2016 08:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by whadeduck:

To be honest, I think Hillary didn't think she'd actually have to work for the Presidency, let alone the nomination. All of her "yes personnel" have been telling her for years that she was owed the Presidency. I wonder if she believed it. Trump knows how to play the crowd and the media. I often wonder whether he means half of what he says, or he's just saying those outrageous things to get all of the free press they've been giving him. Publicity's publicity. No matter if it's good or bad, all throughout the campaign, Trump has been able to keep his name in the headlines. If nothing, this election year will be one for the history books. If our choices for Presidential nominees keep going the way they are, I foresee a possible President Miley in our future. Oy!

Agreed...

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2016 09:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pokeyfiero:

AMERICA DIED

I prefer to think of it as the majority of Americans are the walking dead. As long as there is still one real one alive its not dead.
Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2016 01:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pokeyfiero:

As far apart as we have been politically over the years, after reading this, I feel you may know or least can see how I feel.

AMERICA DIED

Darth Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2016 02:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Darth FieroClick Here to visit Darth Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Darth FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I have a feeling that a lot of people will sit this election out.

Don't be so sure about that. Primary results show democrat turnout is down 21% while republican turnout is up 62%. Hillary received about 1 million FEWER primary votes this cycle than she did in 2008.

Of course, not all republicans who voted in primaries voted for Trump; but not all democrats who voted in primaries voted for Hillary either.
Darth Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2016 02:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Darth FieroClick Here to visit Darth Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Darth FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Darth Fiero

5921 posts
Member since Oct 2002

It is obvious people here hate her so much that they try to twist everything, even the truth.

Who is to say people who hate Trump (or anyone running with an "R" next to their name) aren't doing the exact same thing?
jaskispyder

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2016 02:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Who is to say people who hate Trump (or anyone running with an "R" next to their name) aren't doing the exact same thing?

It happens also. Except on this forum.... There is a love for the "R"... even if it is an empty suit
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock