Started on: 01-26-2016 10:34 AM
Replies: 165 (2291 views)
Last post by: Jake_Dragon on 07-13-2016 05:27 PM
jaskispyder

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2016 04:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by E.Furgal:

look deflection,, not a lick of answering the question, if the linked article had it's facts wrong..

LOL... right on time. Landru

What, not going to swear at me? Aw.

[This message has been edited by jaskispyder (edited 07-08-2016).]

IP: Logged
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post07-08-2016 04:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You filled in the blank,, not me...

Lambo nut

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 262
Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2016 05:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lambo nutSend a Private Message to Lambo nutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by E.Furgal:

You filled in the blank,, not me...

You're wasting your time if you are expecting straight answers from jackoff...

Kevin
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post07-08-2016 05:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Lambo nut:

You're wasting your time if you are expecting straight answers from jackoff...

Kevin

Just looking at just how amny ways he can deflect the topic from the subject matter that liberals don't want to have to deal /accept . that They will be voting in a person 1000x worse than the mob

------------------

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

jmclemore

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2016 04:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jmclemoreSend a Private Message to jmclemoreEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

“I will call for white people, like myself, to put ourselves in the shoes of those African-American families who fear every time their children go somewhere, who have to have ‘The Talk,’ about, you now, how to really protect themselves [from police], when they’re the ones who should be expecting protection from encounters with police,” Clinton told CNN’s Wolf Blitzer.

This statement confirms for me that the democratic party leadership and nominee
know that the election is not going in their favor. This is a blatant attempt to ramp up
anger, frustration and fear. These statements are going to push every group to the edge
of their patients and tolerance. If they keep it up, they will push us into a civil war.......

It's interesting that when republican get inspired to show up and take a stand, it occurs at
the ballot box. When democrats get inspired to show up and take a stand, it occurs at the
door step of your business, home, office or public street and can range from a simple protest
to full on riot. And now it has been raised to the level of intentional encouragement of violence.

Republicans are not making excuses for cops who misuse their power. Nor do we cast blame
on an entire group (race, gender, etc.) for the acts of a few. Further more, it is beyond
reason to even attempt to use justified actions as evidence for several unjustified action, especially
when the majority of them are justified. If anyone used the violent criminal acts of 1000 black men
to label all black men as thugs and criminals, I would instantly wonder what that friggin racist was
trying to accomplish.

I make no apologies when I say that supporting the current democratic party can not be done without
knowing that it is a party that will gladly take your support voluntarily if they can get it or by force if they
must. And now it is looking like they are even willing to destroy all the gains that have been made in all
areas of Equality, Rights and Freedom if it doesn't include absolute power. Republicans (conservatives)
have gone out of their way to include room for the social good of American while trying to maintain the
presence of capitalism in our economy. But the democratic party and apparently a large portion of those
who support them are unwilling to leave room for capitalism unless it is a slave to the government.

Nobody believes for 1 minute that any government would be able to provide everyone with theirs hearts
desire. I don't believe they can ever provide everyone with the basic necessities to live. I can't help but
assume the majority of people (party and politics aside) have at least the ability to do simple addition and
subtraction and understand that the number of people they can provide for is limited to their income. I am
certain that they understand it does not get any better when applied at the national level. Because I
assume that people have the minimal intellect to conclude the impossibility of Government provided and
manage resources, it leaves me no choice but to believe those who desire such a system believe that
they will be on the receiving end and not the giving end of that deal. If that is true, such a person is
intellectually dishonest and therefore a thief waiting for the opportunity to strike.

The logic doesn't follow. (1% of richest people own 1/3 of the wealth)
For the wealthy to acquire and maintain their wealth they must out perform
their expenses. They don't just absorb money that is seeping from your pockets.
Nobody is forcing your money into their bank accounts. No, they have to use the
immoral and evil methods of capitalism to get your money. You know, sinister deeds
like pay for something and resell it for more than they paid. Or Pay someone for
their time, labor and skills but only at rate they agreed to. And those evil, corporate
slave drivers have the nerve to not take disciplinary action or terminate the majority
people who show up late, under perform, take long breaks, leave early, waste resources,
material and inventory, use FMLA and company policies to take excessive days off work.

The logic doesn't follow. (From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs)

The thought is that those with material and financial wealth are the only ones who have
the ability to give and that most people with little material or financial ability only have
need.

From each According to his ability - If you really believe this, then what are you able to give
(we all have something "ability" to contribute)
Material
Money
Manpower
Machinery
Time

To each According to his need - if your really believe this, then you are willing to take no
more than what you need and leave some for others.
(What do you need)
Existence
Food
Clothing
Shelter
Security
Health Care
Education
Skills
Transportation
Community
Prominence
Popularity
Property
Wealth
Power

- seriously, to what level must we attain before we reach a definition of need.

Sorry, for the long reply.
But while some are worried that Trump will P'Off our Enemies,
I'm more concern that those who just want define who has the ability
and who has the need. I fear they will simply tell everyone they have too
much while understating genuine needs. Their needs will be as extensive
as their definition of our ability to meet them. Hell if they think the wealthy
is hiding their wealth causes deficits, I already know what they will think
causes deficits when everyone have the same. If you don't know how wealthy
and lazy you are, just wait until it looks like their cost of living might have to be
cut just to curb the deficits.

Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2016 05:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock