Now I have to Vote For Trump by jmclemore
Started on: 02-26-2016 03:08 AM
Replies: 265 (3650 views)
Last post by: pokeyfiero on 08-04-2024 04:56 PM
jmclemore

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2016 03:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jmclemoreSend a Private Message to jmclemoreEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Al Sharpton might 'get out of here' if Trump wins

Rev. Al Sharpton told attendees at a Center for American Progress Action Fund
event Thursday he would flee the country if Donald Trump won the election, in
order to avoid being deported by Trump.

Sharpton, a Democrat, had positive feedback for many of the Republican
presidential candidates until he got to Trump.

"If Donald Trump is the nominee, I'm open to support anyone [else], while I'm also
reserving my ticket to get out of here if he wins, only because he'd probably have me
deported anyway," Sharpton told attendees, who responded in laughter.

Trump vs Al Sharpton ?
I'd take my chance with Trump
just to see that worthless agitator stutter about why he hasn't left....
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2016 11:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hope he takes Jessie Jackson with him.
Thunderstruck GT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2016 11:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Thunderstruck GTSend a Private Message to Thunderstruck GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Old Lar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2016 01:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There are several liberal idiots stating that they will leave the US if Trump gets elected or even if a R is nominated (Raymond Seymone). More power to them and don't let the door hit you on the way out. Let them go to Nigeria or whatever country where their political philosophy beliefs.
jmclemore

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2016 01:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmclemoreSend a Private Message to jmclemoreEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Old Lar:

There are several liberal idiots stating that they will leave the US if Trump gets elected or even if a R is nominated (Raymond Seymone). More power to them and don't let the door hit you on the way out. Let them go to Nigeria or whatever country where their political philosophy beliefs.

One former child star and now co-host of the View
has purchased her ticket to Canada if a republican is "nominated" LoL
That's soooo Raven! God bless her and make sure that is an unrefundable
1 way ticket.....
jaskispyder

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2016 01:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You mean like the people who said the same thing about Obama becoming President? I believe some are even on this forum. Every side has their village idiot(s)
Thunderstruck GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2016 01:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Thunderstruck GTSend a Private Message to Thunderstruck GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jmclemore:

One former child star and now co-host of the View
has purchased her ticket to Canada if a republican is "nominated" LoL
That's soooo Raven! God bless her and make sure that is an unrefundable
1 way ticket.....

Again..................

jmclemore

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2016 01:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmclemoreSend a Private Message to jmclemoreEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jaskispyder:

.... Every side has their village idiot(s)

and they deserve every bit of the attention they volunteer for......
jaskispyder

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2016 01:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
On a similar note:

O'Reilly made the threat on Thursday's night's "O'Reilly Factor" after arguing that Sanders wants to “dismantle” Medicare and the Affordable Care Act “in the sense that it would be Berniecare and it would be much more than it is now.”

“If Bernie Sanders gets elected president, I’m fleeing," O'Reilly said. "I’m going to Ireland. And they already know it.”
IwannaIRM

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2016 02:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IwannaIRMSend a Private Message to IwannaIRMEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sharpton should be in prison for all his unpaid back taxes and not be able to hold public speaking engagements and getting paid for them.
Doni Hagan

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 127
Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2016 02:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doni HaganSend a Private Message to Doni HaganEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'd be glad to see Al go.

He'd be one less "boogieman" and one less distraction from real issues.
PFF
System Bot
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2016 02:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Doni Hagan:

I'd be glad to see Al go.

He'd be one less "boogieman" and one less distraction from real issues.

Amen!
Thunderstruck GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2016 02:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Thunderstruck GTSend a Private Message to Thunderstruck GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IwannaIRM:

Sharpton should be in prison for all his unpaid back taxes and not be able to hold public speaking engagements and getting paid for them.

He masks it as a minister which are tax exempt.
Doni Hagan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2016 05:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doni HaganSend a Private Message to Doni HaganEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pokeyfiero:

Amen!

You may be premature with your "amening."

While I don't universally disagree with his "messages", I do believe he's outlived his effectiveness as a "messenger." Even when his points are valid, they get summarily dismissed by many Whites simply because HE said it.

That's what I mean by his being a "boogieman" and a distraction from real issues.

[This message has been edited by Doni Hagan (edited 02-26-2016).]

Boostdreamer

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2016 08:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
In a similar fashion, do many Blacks believe his messages because HE said them?
Doni Hagan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2016 08:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doni HaganSend a Private Message to Doni HaganEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not that I've noticed.......but I haven't seen the visceral reaction to him that others seem to display either.

Most people I've encountered simply dismiss him and Jesse, for that matter. They're no longer relevant to a generation that knows little of their contributions to the CR movement in its inception and, to many younger Black men and women, they've added little to "the struggle" in recent years.

It's rather a matter of "What have you done for us lately?"

[This message has been edited by Doni Hagan (edited 02-26-2016).]

maryjane

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2016 01:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think it's also a matter of 'how much have you done for us lately and are you harming more than helping?"

There are all kinds of activists in the world and I think they most all start off with sincere and humble intentions, but like freshman politicians, they don't stay that way--or that's how it seems anyway. There are political activists, shareholder activists, environmental activists, social activists, safety activists--there are activists for everything imaginable.
At a certain point, (and I think it extends to all activists regardless of issues or demographics), there is a public perception that the story shifts from the issues at hand and more toward the activist. Especially true once the activist reaches what I call 'celebrity status'. I don't mean movie star celebrity but darling of the press type celebrity status--the flavor of the month or year type celebrity. It certainly happened to Al Gore with global warming, I feel it happened with Jesse Jackson for at least a period of time, it was a problem with Russel Means, it happened to Ralph Nader, it is happening with shareholder activist Carl Icahn even tho these were all familiar names to the public from different aspects of their own lives. On the other side of the scale, it also happened to Hitler (i mean no direct comparison between the nazi devil and the others)
Once it becomes more about the person, whether it is just a perception or not, effective leadership and respect dwindle.
True Charismatic leaders/activists come around only once or twice a generation--FDR, Reagan, Churchill, MLK etc just to mention a few.

There's a regional Hispanic activist here (name escapes me at the moment) who has received a lot of backlash in the last couple of years over allegations that he has morphed and is now far more prone to become more active in any case or cause, in direct relation to a family or group's ability to donate to his expense costs. "For profit activism"? May as well just become a lobbyist..pays better and ya don't have to pretend.
I also believe a generation gap exists in activism. I don't think any of the younger generation gives a crap what Jane Fonda said, did or says today. I do think the youth today are needful of, looking for and longing for their generation's charismatic activist to step (or be pushed) forward, it just hasn't happened yet.

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 02-28-2016).]

pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2016 01:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Those go damned ****ing white people are always the reason **** gets ****ed up.
I'm go tear up my neighborhood now mother ****ers!!
Cracker ass ***** punks!

You may be premature with your "amening."

While I don't universally disagree with his "messages", I do believe he's outlived his effectiveness as a "messenger." Even when his points are valid, they get summarily dismissed by many Whites simply because HE said it.

That's what I mean by his being a "boogieman" and a distraction from real issues.

Doni Hagan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2016 01:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Doni HaganSend a Private Message to Doni HaganEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You said it, I didn't.

You guys are in the "power positions," after all.

[This message has been edited by Doni Hagan (edited 02-28-2016).]

maryjane

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2016 01:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Cracker ass ***** punks!

Well, you gotta admit, 'we' have had the mule team reins now for over 200 years . Kinda hard to honestly put the blame on anyone else..............

jmclemore

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2016 01:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jmclemoreSend a Private Message to jmclemoreEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It's rather a matter of "What have you done for us lately?"

That there sentiment might be the single most common
frustration shared by the great majority of Americans despite
Politics, Religion, Gender Etc. We might have to rewrite
EEOC to mean : Equally Embarrassed Offended and Confused.

PFF
System Bot
Doni Hagan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2016 01:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Doni HaganSend a Private Message to Doni HaganEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

We might have to rewrite

Cute.....parochial but cute.
Fats

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2016 02:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

Well, you gotta admit, 'we' have had the mule team reins now for over 200 years . Kinda hard to honestly put the blame on anyone else..............

Not sure what you have done with your life, but I haven't had the reigns of anything.

Let's stop blaming me for the things people did in the past.

To catch up with the topic.

Good, it's too bad that many (on both sides) don't ever really leave when they say they will.

I liked Jackson at one point, and tend to listen to him over Sharpton, but both of them come across as ringmasters just getting a crowd worked up so they can make money.

Brad

[This message has been edited by Fats (edited 02-28-2016).]

pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2016 02:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You said it, I didn't.

First off yeah true enough but it ain't me. I'm not white.
First and foremost I am an American as I first and foremost consider everyone else here.
My mothers has a lot of swede and German but I grew up in an entirely Mexican family. English I learned from neighborhood kids
more than from home.

So when you say you guys I already see the problem. You must consider yourself black before you consider yourself an American.
I live in the bay area. For the most part we don't see color first. We means all colors. The ones that do are ignored as troubled souls we pity.

No other race blames white people for all their problems like blacks do. They all seem to be doing better in general.
Maybe there is a correlation?

Doni Hagan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2016 02:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Doni HaganSend a Private Message to Doni HaganEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

My mothers has a lot of swede and German but I grew up in an entirely Mexican family. English I learned from neighborhood kids
more than from home.

Congrats, I guess.

Do you know the term Stockholm Syndrome?
jmclemore

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2016 02:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jmclemoreSend a Private Message to jmclemoreEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

No other race blames white people for all their problems like blacks do. They all seem to be doing better in general.
Maybe there is a correlation?

Good point that applies in every other area of life.
The moment anyone identifies a reason they can't do something
Thats the moment they excuse themselves from the responsibility
to do anything.

I can't apply it across the board (nor did you) as if there are not real
oppressors out there, But most excuses are simply an oppression of self.
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2016 02:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

Not buying it Don.
To my mind it seems that the while not the only hindrance right now and for some time black people have been their own greatest enemy.

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
Martin Luther King, Jr.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear.
Martin Luther King, Jr.

Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy into friend.
Martin Luther King, Jr.

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
Martin Luther King, Jr.

pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2016 02:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

pokeyfiero

16203 posts
Member since Dec 2003

Congrats, I guess.

Do you know the term Stockholm Syndrome?

I guess you will be one of those I pity.
Sorry you hate everyone so much.
Doni Hagan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2016 02:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Doni HaganSend a Private Message to Doni HaganEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I guess you will be one of those I pity.
Sorry you hate everyone so much.

That kind of thinking's part of the problem.

I don't have to hate you to disagree with you.
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2016 02:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Not enough common ground for me to say Doni.
Except that maybe we agree there is a problem.

And that brings me right back to pity. Good luck over there. Come visit sometime the weather is fine here.

We may have all come on different ships, but we're in the same boat now.
Martin Luther King, Jr.

[This message has been edited by pokeyfiero (edited 02-28-2016).]

Boostdreamer

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2016 08:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I or "we" don't have to be racists to disagree with you or dislike the actions of some black (or any race of) people.

[This message has been edited by Boostdreamer (edited 02-28-2016).]

PFF
System Bot
Doni Hagan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2016 12:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doni HaganSend a Private Message to Doni HaganEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Don't be histrionic, Dude. Find one sentence, one post wherein I stated that all American Whites were racist.

I'll wait over here. It's gonna take you a while.
jmclemore

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2016 01:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmclemoreSend a Private Message to jmclemoreEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You said it, I didn't.

While I do not think you meant to imply that all
white people are racist, the use of "you guys" in
this reply just has a slight resemblance to "you people".

Which sadly us white guys have been conditioned to avoid
usage, because of it's past racial applications.
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2016 01:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Don't be histrionic, Dude. Find one sentence, one post wherein I stated that all American Whites were racist.

I'll wait over here. It's gonna take you a while.

Of course it will take a while. While your default opinion may be that all non-blacks are racist or all whites are racist, or whatever, unless someone finds the exact quote from you "all American Whites [are] racist" you'll proudly proclaim you've never made any assumptions of an entire group.

pokey has a point. So long as people consider themselves a hyphenated "something" before tacking on "-American" as an afterthought, there will never be enough common ground to bridge our differences. If you're first black, or Mexican, or German, or Italian, or Jewish, Muslim, whatever - you're not really belonging to American culture. You're something else first, and only American secondary to that.

The U.S. was to be a melting pot, not a tossed salad. We were supposed to draw strength from our diverse cultures, not use them as wedges to drive us apart.

There was a time when people came to America to become Americans. Today they want to be something else, living in America.
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2016 01:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Formula88

53788 posts
Member since Jan 2001

You said it, I didn't.

With a black president and many blacks in high government positions, I have to wonder what it would take for you to think there is appropriate representation in the "power position" to placate you.

Does it need to be all black? A super majority? How about a per capita representation? Would 13% blacks be enough to represent the roughly 13% of the population that is black? What about Latinos? There are more Hispanic and Latinos in the US than blacks, but we don't have a Latino president. Well, not yet.

Fats

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2016 01:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I remember at least one post proclaiming that everyone on here (PFF) was a racist.

I'm not digging it up. I wouldn't be surprised if it was later edited.

Brad
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2016 02:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

That there sentiment might be the single most common
frustration shared by the great majority of Americans despite
Politics, Religion, Gender Etc. We might have to rewrite

That's great.

More on topic though.

Al Sharpton is a really smart articulate guy. I personally feel it is a tragedy how he has led people into such offensive situations.
That man has the capability to lead and bring people together but he chooses to be an abrasive agent instead.

He keeps the people riled up so he can afford expensive boots and then hob nobs with the guilty white people that will lick his boots clean no matter what he steps in.

[This message has been edited by pokeyfiero (edited 02-28-2016).]

Thunderstruck GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2016 03:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Thunderstruck GTSend a Private Message to Thunderstruck GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Cracker ass ***** punks!

LMMFAO!!!!!!

Now that's funny I don't care who you are.

Too bad it got censored.
Doni Hagan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2016 06:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doni HaganSend a Private Message to Doni HaganEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Meanwhile.....

Donald Trump: ‘It would be very unfair’ to disavow KKK and David Duke until I ‘do research on them’

Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump on Sunday refused to distance himself from the Ku Klux Klan and former KKK Grand Dragon David Duke because he said that he wanted to “do research” on the groups supporting him.

Last week, the Anti-Defamation League called on Trump to repudiate white supremacist groups and “publicly condemn their racism” after Duke endorsed him, saying that white people who did not vote for Trump had committed “treason to your heritage.”

On Sunday, CNN’s Jake Tapper asked Trump if he was willing to say that he did not want Duke’s vote “or that of other white supremacists.”

“I don’t know anything about David Duke,” Trump insisted. “I don’t know anything about what you are even talking about with white supremacy or white supremacists. So, I don’t know. I mean, did he endorse me or what’s going on?”

“Because I know nothing about David Duke, I know nothing about white supremacists,” he added. “And so, you are asking me a question that I’m supposed to be talking about people that I know nothing about.”

Tapper pressed: “Would you just say, unequivocally, you condemn them and you don’t want their support?”

“Well, I have to look at the group,” Trump replied. “I mean, I don’t know what group you’re talking about. You wouldn’t want me to condemn a group that I know nothing about. I’d have to look. If you would send me a list of the groups, I will do research on them, and certainly I would disavow if I thought that there was something wrong.”

“The Ku Klux Klan,” Tapper interrupted.

“You may have some groups in there that are totally fine, and it would be very unfair,” Trump continued. “So, give me a list of groups and I’ll let you know.”

“Okay, I’m just talking about David Duke and the Ku Klux Klan here but…,” Tapper noted.

“Honestly, I don’t know David Duke,” Trump remarked. “I don’t believe I’ve ever met him. I’m pretty sure I didn’t meet him, and I just don’t know anything about him.”

I guess he wasn't aware of what his father did in HIS spare time.
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2016 07:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Trump treats everything like business.
Politically that is sketchy. People don't like that **** .

Meanwhile.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfBAKW54FVs

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 7 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery