Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  New School Shooting at 230 Today (Page 5)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
New School Shooting at 230 Today by rogergarrison
Started on: 02-14-2018 04:26 PM
Replies: 214 (3678 views)
Last post by: Tony Kania on 04-05-2018 12:33 PM
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 210
Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2018 09:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Now it's looking like the "Hero" label has also been handed out as liberally as the "survivor" label:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/...aised-191044624.html

Participation trophies for everyone!

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 03-03-2018).]

IP: Logged
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2018 11:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

Now it's looking like the "Hero" label has also been handed out as liberally as the "survivor" label:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/...aised-191044624.html

Participation trophies for everyone!

Not so sure. I equate it roughly, to a sailor that gets as many crewman out of a flooding compartment as he thinks he can, then closes the hatchway and dogs it to prevent the flooding from progressing, even tho he knows there is or may be others inside to fend for themselves or drown.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2018 11:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

Not so sure. I equate it roughly, to a sailor that gets as many crewman out of a flooding compartment as he thinks he can, then closes the hatchway and dogs it to prevent the flooding from progressing, even tho he knows there is or may be others inside to fend for themselves or drown.

I might buy that analogy except for the 3rd to the last sentence in that article.

She's a lot closer to a "hero" than somebody who's just following procedure, *and* immediately getting on his cell phone to call THE MEDIA.

I just don't see any extraordinary act or sacrifice on his part that warrants the "hero" label.

I also detest people that actively go seeking that status and / or accept it when they know it's undeserved.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 03-04-2018).]

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2018 11:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That term (hero) gets thrown around pretty loosely nowadays anyway, especially by the media.
I suspect they are the ones that tagged him with that term.

I also suspect that in fire drill, the teacher does as always, and was last one to leave the classroom (ensuring no one is left behind) and that age student have always been instructed to proceed to the nearest exit, which probably meant the class was pretty strung out along the hallway(s). Younger students, when my kids were in school, formed a line out in the hallway and then moved as a group to the exit, but probably not the case with this age group.

I admit, the media would be the last entity I would have dialed under the same circumstances.

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 03-03-2018).]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2018 03:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just a reminder, contact your representatives about protecting gun rights.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJjWGddwUSY

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 03-05-2018).]

rogergarrison

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2018 05:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
(Blackrams) "Roger,
This is not as complicated as some would have us think. Responsible parenting and community involvement would solve a lot of these issues"

Most of what you said is exactly what ive said multiple times. IF you make under 21 unsupervised shooting, or owning against a law...AND enforce a strict penalty for it, you can control a lot of it. Just making another law isnt going to do anything. Making severe penalties and enforcing them might. I think any kid would think more about it if he KNEW just getting caught with it would lock him up for 10 years. It would be mandatory...no plea deals, no parole, no appeal. Just like say car theft...minors know they can steal a car and get completely away with it. I caught a guy trying to get in one of my cars, held him for police at gunpoint, and they found the back of his pickup truck filled with stolen items like tools, stereos, wheels, etc (cop said it was over $15K. He was a minor and he was out of jail with his parents before I even drove down to fill out my report. Police said they didnt prosecute because he was under 18. He was probably out stealing the next nite and laughing about it to his friends.

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 199
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2018 07:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just joined the NRA. I don't own any guns... maybe won't ever buy one, but figured I'd help counter the liberal-left-looney nonsense.
LitebulbwithaFiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2018 07:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LitebulbwithaFieroSend a Private Message to LitebulbwithaFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:

Just joined the NRA. I don't own any guns... maybe won't ever buy one, but figured I'd help counter the liberal-left-looney nonsense.

I highly recommend a .22lr, like a Ruger 10/22. It won't break the bank, to purchase it or ammo. Does not require too much of a back stop, and you can shoot it wothout hearing protection. Just a nice little rifle. A step up from a pellet gun.
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2018 10:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Come visit me. You can try out anything from a .22 up to a .270 , 7.62 and shotgun.
You won't be the first PFFer to come shoot here.
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/095106.html

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 03-05-2018).]

cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2018 11:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Heh he, a 20 year old is suing Dick's Sporting Goods for refusing to sell him a Ruger 22 rifle based upon his age.

Age discriminantion.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2018 12:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You really gotta shoot a few, you might become an enthusiast
PFF
System Bot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2018 12:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

43231 posts
Member since May 2007
I wonder how many guns Ted has…

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 03-06-2018).]

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2018 01:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

Heh he, a 20 year old is suing Dick's Sporting Goods for refusing to sell him a Ruger 22 rifle based upon his age.

Age discriminantion.

Ha, good luck. Like ive said a privately owned business has the right to not sell something if they dont want too. Ill bet he was put up to it for someone to make a case.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2018 02:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Some the stuff they are trying to pushing through MN.

"House File 1605 would create a “Gun Violence Protection Order” that would allow an individual’s family members, household member, chief law enforcement officer or city/county attorney to petition the court for an order to remove someone’s Second Amendment rights if they consider the individual to be a danger to themselves or others simply because the individual possesses a firearm. The petitioner would be able to request this order without providing clear and convincing evidence that is typically required when restricting a person’s fundamental rights. However, the respondent would have to provide their own clear and convincing evidence in order to prove that they are not a threat to themselves or others. This legislation is ripe for abuse, and the mere insinuation that gun ownership makes you a danger to yourself or others is offensive and insulting."

https://www.nraila.org/arti...e-committee-tomorrow

I don't get why this one in MN is focused on guns. It sounds like something that was available in the past? If someone is a risk is there no way to get a psyche eval of some sort? I mean like we have said before guns aren't the problem. The person can acess many things to do damage with.

Some other ones...

Illinois
Trying to ban magazines over 10 rounds.
"On March 6th, the Illinois state House of Representatives will be voting on House Bill 1469 to ban the vast majority of ammunition magazines in use today. Please contact your state Representative and urge them to OPPOSE HB 1469.
House Bill 1469, sponsored by Representative Daniel Burke (D-1), would ban standard capacity ammunition magazines over 10 rounds in capacity. The vast majority of handguns have standard capacity magazines holding more than 10 rounds. This bill has no grandfather clause allowing owners of these magazines to keep them, and would instead require that they be disposed of within 90 days."

Pennsylvania
"a proposal to ban commonly owned semi-automatic firearms and standard capacity magazines in Pennsylvania.a ban of more than 150 commonly owned firearms. This legislation would also ban the sale of standard capacity magazines that hold more than 10 rounds of ammunition. Senator Fontana declared that this ban would mirror a law enacted in Connecticut, which is considered to be one of the worst infringements upon Second Amendment rights in the nation."

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 03-06-2018).]

cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2018 02:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rogergarrison:
Ha, good luck. Like ive said a privately owned business has the right to not sell something if they dont want too. Ill bet he was put up to it for someone to make a case.

I understand your point Roger, but, try selling it to the bakery who didn't want to make a gay wedding cake.
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 206
Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2018 12:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yesterday was the one month anniversary of this monstrous event, and this thread, once 'hot', is already on page two of the Forum.

Any conversation on the perceived effectiveness of the Progressives and their MSM allies in pointing the conversation towards gun control, and their use of teenagers in driving public policy, while vilifying the world's foremost gun safety organization and legal and responsible gun owners?
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2018 01:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

(Blackrams) "Roger,
This is not as complicated as some would have us think. Responsible parenting and community involvement would solve a lot of these issues"

Most of what you said is exactly what ive said multiple times. IF you make under 21 unsupervised shooting, or owning against a law...AND enforce a strict penalty for it, you can control a lot of it. Just making another law isnt going to do anything. Making severe penalties and enforcing them might. I think any kid would think more about it if he KNEW just getting caught with it would lock him up for 10 years. It would be mandatory...no plea deals, no parole, no appeal. Just like say car theft...minors know they can steal a car and get completely away with it. I caught a guy trying to get in one of my cars, held him for police at gunpoint, and they found the back of his pickup truck filled with stolen items like tools, stereos, wheels, etc (cop said it was over $15K. He was a minor and he was out of jail with his parents before I even drove down to fill out my report. Police said they didnt prosecute because he was under 18. He was probably out stealing the next nite and laughing about it to his friends.

May I also assume you wish to move the legal voting age and minimum age to serve in the military to 21? What you are suggesting is rescending those 18 year old 2nd Amendment Rights. Or, do you expect young men and women to serve, risk their lives and yet still not have all the rights you and I have?

Personally, I think the gent suing Dick's and Walmart for age discrmination has a good case. State and Federal laws in his state say he is legal to purchase and those two companies are denying his purchase strictly based on his age. The way I see it, if they don't want to sell guns to those below 21, they need to stop selling guns to those over 21 also. IOWs, get out of gun sales. Their move.

You would probably not appreciate it if, I was promoting the revocation of all driving privledges for anyone over the age of 65. The facts support that way more 65 year old people are involved in accidents (some being fatal) than all school shootings so, it makes sense to take those old foggies driving privledges away don't you think?

------------------
Rams

Isn't it strange that after a bombing, everyone blames the bomber, his upbringing, his environment, his culture, his mental state but …
after a shooting, the problem is the gun....
Open your frigg'n minds, think about all the other tools that can be made into WMDs.

My wife told me to grow up. I told her to get out of my fort!

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 03-15-2018).]

Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post03-15-2018 07:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bought the "his". Wife wants the "hers".

Silly folks. Nothing will change. Be happy with who you are. **** the rest!
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2018 08:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

Bought the "his". Wife wants the "hers".

Silly folks. Nothing will change. Be happy with who you are. **** the rest!

I went out and bought 2 more Magpul 30 rd. mags (I think I now have 14-16 of them), and picked up more 5.56, 9mm and S&W 40 cal. ammo.

There's more 12ga. ammo of every type in my cabinet than I'll probably ever use in this lifetime.

Life is good.

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-15-2018 09:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We have been talking, and there is no way in hell she is shooting that 12 gauge.

On a more serious note, she is worthy of armament. She will sit here with me at the table an intently learn. So very proud. Baby steps, but not without reward.
texasfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2018 09:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for texasfieroSend a Private Message to texasfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PFF
System Bot
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2018 09:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you for posting this video.
Sanity, in an insane world...
MadMark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2018 02:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadMarkSend a Private Message to MadMarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

Thank you for posting this video.
Sanity, in an insane world...

I totally agree. Thank you Texasfiero for posting this. And I hope that Governor Bevin keeps up the good work. It is the smirking "independent advisors" that need to be taken to the woodshed for their inability to see anything other than the desire to control the people and remove guns from normal upstanding citizens. The assault on the 2nd amendment just goes on and has no connection with the whole violence in schools debate.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2018 12:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I read a lot of information on a variety of subjects, and from as many perspectives as I can.
I have strong beliefs as to what is correct, and how things should be; many times what I read it hard to get through due to the perspective of the author.....

With that as a preamble, I find it saddening, and cause for concern, that most of what I read is people shouting their narrow views from the rooftops. There are very few who try to do the hard work of finding a common ground that can be used to find a solution to a problem.

Everyone seems to gravitate to like minded points of view, create echo chambers and then bang the drum loudly until total deafness sets in.

I'm sure many of you have noticed the same thing.

At what point do we stop doing this, stop this insanity, and do the hard work of starting the conversations necessary to begin tackling and fixing just one problem?

The video that is posted above features a man who is attempting to at least frame the history of the meltdown that our collective society is experiencing. We need to pay attention to his message, and dig deep within our selves to find a way forward to start those conversations our society needs.

[This message has been edited by olejoedad (edited 03-20-2018).]

texasfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2018 11:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for texasfieroSend a Private Message to texasfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Shooter dead, two injured after shooting at Great Mills High School in Maryland

A gunman who shot and wounded two students at Great Mills High School in Maryland was killed Tuesday after engaging an armed school resource officer, an official said.

The shooter was the only fatality. A female student was critically injured and a male student was also shot but is in stable condition at a hospital, authorities said.

"Our school resource officer was alerted to the event. he pursued the shooter, engaged the shooter, fired a round at the shooter," St. Mary's County Sheriff Tim Cameron said. "The shooter fired a round as well. In the hours and days to come, we'll be able to determine if our school resource officer's round struck the shooter."

He either shot himself, or the officer shot him. THAT is how you end school shootings. Close 'gun-free' zones.
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2018 01:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes Blackrams, like you said, if you serve in military you should have all the other rights. So yes Im saying make the minimum age for military, drinking age and voting age ALL to 21. Works fine for me.

When you have a drivers license from passing the tests, ive always been all for a driving test...written and driving...everytime you renew it. I also dont like driving around old fogies any more than punk kids. Id take a test every 4 years if required...no problem.

according to CDC who keep such records;

" The risk of motor vehicle crashes is higher among 16-19-year-olds than among any other age group. In fact, per mile driven, teen drivers ages 16 to 19 are nearly THREE times more likely than drivers aged 20 and older to be in a fatal crash.Oct 16, 2017"
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2018 09:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am reviving this thread to share a piece in my news feed from....CNN.

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/201...rn-school/index.html

Interesting comments from the students....
MadMark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2018 12:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadMarkSend a Private Message to MadMarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I am reviving this thread to share a piece in my news feed from....CNN.

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/201...rn-school/index.html

Interesting comments from the students....

I saw that earlier today. And this quote really amuses me:

"Many students, like Robinson, aren't happy about the new security measures. She pointed out that the gunman, Nikolas Cruz, was not a student of Stoneman Douglas at the time of the shooting, so the new security measures that appear to target students are counterproductive.

"It's like putting into place all these rules that wouldn't have changed anything," Robinson said.

Some students, like senior Demitri Hoth, recognize the need for new security policies but think the clear backpacks cross a line.

"I get it," he said, but, "it feels like we are losing individualism. I understand why they are doing it, but if a person wants to bring a gun on campus, they just aren't going to put it in their backpack."

Bishop said he would support metal detectors but called the clear backpacks "an invasion of privacy." He believes the increased security measures will make students "safer," but that doesn't mean they'll be "safe."

Like as if all this push for more gun laws was actually going to fix the problem. I hope that they can see and understand how hypocritical this all is.

williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 105
Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2018 12:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Huh......who would have thought that a plan to disarm the citizens would lead to a police state.

But, in defense of the infinite wisdom of children, they just want everyone to be safe and equal, and effect a little cultural revolution change.

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 04-02-2018).]

Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2018 01:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Now the Parkland students are complaining that going to school is like going to prison. With only being allowed to wear clear backpacks, must wear ID badges at all time, restricted access to other areas of the school.

Well....You wanted to trade freedom for security. Prison life it is. You get what you asked for snowflakes.

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2018 02:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Well....You wanted to trade freedom for security.
and as a result, will have neither..
PFF
System Bot
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-02-2018 09:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Clear plastic back packs for everybody!

Bwahahahahaha! Thumbs up all the way baby! Bwahahahahaha!

Really folks, we will be all naked "for our safety" of course in a few years time. It is the natural progression. Just keep taking it. Not much that you can do to avoid it other than nick yourself from the game, play "The Crying Game" to help ease the pain, or stand your ground. Me, I will be right here.

Bwahahahahaha!
Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2018 03:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery

Thomas Jefferson
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2018 08:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yes Blackrams, like you said, if you serve in military you should have all the other rights. So yes Im saying make the minimum age for military, drinking age and voting age ALL to 21. Works fine for me.

When you have a drivers license from passing the tests, ive always been all for a driving test...written and driving...everytime you renew it. I also dont like driving around old fogies any more than punk kids. Id take a test every 4 years if required...no problem.

according to CDC who keep such records;

" The risk of motor vehicle crashes is higher among 16-19-year-olds than among any other age group. In fact, per mile driven, teen drivers ages 16 to 19 are nearly THREE times more likely than drivers aged 20 and older to be in a fatal crash.Oct 16, 2017"

Roger,
What you are advocating in reference to 18 year olds and purchasing firearms is strictly based on Age.

So why should we consider any other factors as it applies to driving privileges ?

If you want to "test" elderly drivers, why not test 18 year olds in reference to gun purposes?

If you're going to use age as a guideline, you need to be consistent.

It's easy to advocate taking away another's rights while guarding your own.

Rams
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2018 09:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
In the course of this debate, how many times have we heard 'Why does anyone need an assault rifle, or large capacity magazine, or semiautomatic rifle'?

If they get there way, how long will it be....
'Why does anyone need....
- a 700 hp automobile
- a speedboat if you don't live on a lake
- a large family
- a job that pays big money
- a three bedroom house if you don't have kids
- a pickup truck if you don't live on a farm
- a large yard'

It's never been about needs in this country, it has always been about what you want.

That 'Pursuit of happiness' thing.

If they win this argument, everything is on the table for the 'need' argument.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-03-2018 10:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There is no "if they win" argument. We have clearly defined inalienable rights against the such, and those transgressions will be enacted upon if need be.

I am not in the least bit worried about losing my rights. Oh, we all know that crap in life can change things for ourselves, but as a nation, as a nation this will never materialize. I am extremely confident of that.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2018 10:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
While I agree with you, I have also learned to never overlook the power of public opinion.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-03-2018 10:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

..., I have also learned to never overlook the power of public opinion.

I agree with this. Easily.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-03-2018 01:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Tony Kania

20794 posts
Member since Dec 2008
Take a read about this guy that got a bullet to the head while sitting in his car with friends. There is a lot of video about this due to the live streaming of it in it's entirety. I will not post it here.

Play close attention to the author's words. Pay attention to the Detective's words. Just pay attention.

Click to show
RWDPLZ

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2018 04:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You can help further by buying one of those evil AR-15's they hate so much Hell you can buy a stripped lower receiver for ~$100 and *technically* own one. That was how I started and built it slowly over a few months.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock