Is O/T over? by ls3mach
Started on: 03-04-2021 11:47 AM
Replies: 70 (1072 views)
Last post by: MidEngineManiac on 03-14-2021 09:13 AM
skywurz

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2021 04:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skywurzClick Here to visit skywurz's HomePageSend a Private Message to skywurzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

The ignorance coupled with arrogance of some children is a part of their maturation process......if they ever do.

It's ironic that he believes that "boomers" don't understand things like cell phones and microchips when it was our generation that invented those things and a million more wonders that children like him cannot begin to imagine a world without.

Actually First microchip was invented by a member of the Silent Generation... just saying...
Edit:
Just checked first cell phone also Silent Generation.

[This message has been edited by skywurz (edited 03-09-2021).]

IP: Logged
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2021 04:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The ignorance coupled with arrogance of some children is a part of their maturation process......if they ever do.

It's ironic that he believes that "boomers" don't understand things like cell phones and microchips when it was our generation that invented those things and a million more wonders that children cannot begin to imagine a world without.

When I was a kid, I did as I was told, as I entered into my teens, I questioned just about everything my Dad said, thought and believed. I knew better and understood the world much better than he did, he was obviously confused. As I entered adulthood, my Dad was learning, getting smarter about how the world worked, now as I sit here as an old Boomer, I finally figured out that Dad knew best all along. Funny how Dads are so dumb but get smarter as we grow up.
Some things are learned the hard way no matter how hard we try to teach a better way. I assure you, I've learned some hard lessons. Such is life I guess. I'm still learning.

Rams

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 03-09-2021).]

sourmash

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post03-09-2021 04:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Carrying a phone is choice, same as not taking an experimental RNA injection.
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2021 04:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sourmash:

No doubt about that.

Rams
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 210
Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2021 04:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It's ironic that he believes that "boomers" don't understand things like cell phones and microchips when it was our generation that invented those things and a million more wonders that children cannot begin to imagine a world without.

It's even more humorous when they use the image of a "boomer" like Bill Gates in a meme trying to insult their elders....

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 03-09-2021).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 105
Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2021 04:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Then...on the next page...

OK, boomer.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2021 04:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by skywurz:

Actually First microchip was invented by a member of the Silent Generation... just saying...
Edit:
Just checked first cell phone also Silent Generation.

Martin Cooper, byname Marty Cooper, (born December 26, 1928, Chicago, Illinois, U.S.), American engineer who led the team that in 1972–73 built the first mobile cell phone .........

In your youthful zeal and ignorance to try to prove your elders wrong you missed the salient fact of when the technology was made possible but instead just looked at birthdays.....

You made the same error for both inventions son.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2021 04:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

randye

14067 posts
Member since Mar 2006

Originally posted by williegoat:

OK, boomer.

It was worth repeating, boomer.
skywurz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2021 05:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skywurzClick Here to visit skywurz's HomePageSend a Private Message to skywurzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:
When I was a kid, I did as I was told, as I entered into my teens, I questioned just about everything my Dad said, thought and believed. I knew better and understood the world much better than he did, he was obviously confused. As I entered adulthood, my Dad was learning, getting smarter about how the world worked, now as I sit here as an old Boomer, I finally figured out that Dad knew best all along. Funny how Dads are so dumb but get smarter as we grow up.
Some things are learned the hard way no matter how hard we try to teach a better way. I assure you, I've learned some hard lessons. Such is life I guess. I'm still learning.

Rams

I think i agree this is the natural progression of things.

Agreed

Martin Cooper, byname Marty Cooper, (born December 26, 1928, Chicago, Illinois, U.S.), American engineer who led the team that in 1972–73 built the first mobile cell phone .........

In your youthful zeal and ignorance to try to prove your elders wrong you missed the salient fact of when the technology was made possible but instead just looked at birthdays.....

You made the same error for both inventions son.

Actually I did note the dates. I then went and looked at the people responsible IE got the credit. A boomer would have had to be 13 at the oldest to help with the microchip "The pioneers known for inventing microchip technology are Jack Kilby and Robert Noyce. In 1959, Kilby of Texas Instruments received a U.S. patent for miniaturized electronic circuits and Noyce of Fairchild Semiconductor Corporation received a patent for a silicon-based integrated circuit."

For the cell phone sure the oldest boomer would have been 26 and could have helped but the credit went to Marty Cooper. Also looked at Apollo 11 in case someone wanted to give credit to boomers for putting man on the moon

To be clear what i meant with boomers was their political stances and ideals. I find that in my experience boomers are the most passionate about their political side and have their heels dug in deep. This makes talking about any opposing viewpoint fairly pointless.

williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 105
Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2021 05:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Actually I did note the dates. I then went and looked at the people responsible IE got the credit. A boomer would have had to be 13 at the oldest to help with the microchip "The pioneers known for inventing microchip technology are Jack Kilby and Robert Noyce. In 1959, Kilby of Texas Instruments received a U.S. patent for miniaturized electronic circuits and Noyce of Fairchild Semiconductor Corporation received a patent for a silicon-based integrated circuit."

For the cell phone sure the oldest boomer would have been 26 and could have helped but the credit went to Marty Cooper. Also looked at Apollo 11 in case someone wanted to give credit to boomers for putting man on the moon

To be clear what i meant with boomers was their political stances and ideals. I find that in my experience boomers are the most passionate about their political side and have their heels dug in deep. This makes talking about any opposing viewpoint fairly pointless.

Many boomers started on the other end of the spectrum and learned by experience, trial and error, that it didn't work. That is why we are now firmly entrenched in our beliefs. They are not just theories, they are tried and true plans.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2021 05:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

OK then, lets just go with that.

If you're making reference to conservatives on this forum, that "heels dug in deep" comes from something that you likely find very difficult to understand from your youthful perspective.

A lot of it is called "wisdom" and it comes from a life of experience and learning what does and does not work for success in life.

That's also where that "most passionate about their political side" comes from since we have lived and experienced both what works and does not and according we have perspective that you cannot possibly have, so when children want to proffer their "opposing viewpoint" to their elders it is viewed within the context of your inexperience and ignorance.

No doubt you will bristle at the word "ignorance" but I didn't say "stupidity" because there is a distinct and important difference between the two.

Ignorance can be rectified by gaining knowledge whereas stupidity cannot.

Experience generally only comes with time.

I'm not yet convinced that you are stupid but your prior posts in this thread are not helping you.

PFF
System Bot
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-09-2021 05:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So antifa and BLM rioting, burning down cities, assaulting people and committing murder, their heels aren't dug in deeper?
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2021 06:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

So antifa and BLM rioting, burning down cities, assaulting people and committing murder, their heels aren't dug in deeper?

Remains to be seen because my experience tells me that the vast majority of them are children being led by people and ideas they don't understand and their "heels are dug into" nothing more substantial than Marxist sand.

There are at least a couple of us on this forum that had our "heels dug into" Leftist ideology so deep that we were members of the SDS, (Students for a Democratic Society), and we cheered at the riots, arson, assaults and murder of the 60's and early 70's.

[[/strike]B]Originally posted by blackrams:[/B]

Some things are learned the hard way no matter how hard we try to teach a better way. I assure you, I've learned some hard lessons. Such is life I guess.

YUP

skywurz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2021 06:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skywurzClick Here to visit skywurz's HomePageSend a Private Message to skywurzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

OK then, lets just go with that.

If you're making reference to conservatives on this forum, that "heels dug in deep" comes from something that you likely find very difficult to understand from your youthful perspective.

A lot of it is called "wisdom" and it comes from a life of experience and learning what does and does not work for success in life.

That's also where that "most passionate about their political side" comes from since we have lived and experienced both what works and does not and according we have perspective that you cannot possibly have, so when children want to proffer their "opposing viewpoint" to their elders it is viewed within the context of your inexperience and ignorance.

No doubt you will bristle at the word "ignorance" but I didn't say "stupidity" because there is a distinct and important difference between the two.

Ignorance can be rectified by gaining knowledge, and experience whereas stupidity cannot.

I'm not yet convinced that you are stupid but your prior posts in this thread are not helping you.

Being called ignorant due to inexperience is fine. I am very open to hearing why people have certain view points because everyone goes through life differently and has experienced different things. Cant learn anything if you don't listen. But most of the time people cant articulate why they feel a certain way on a topic. They just become irate and are "just because". For instance (ok we are moving away from dug in boomers to cancel culture) on this forum we have a topic "Have Any Of You Taken The Kung Flu Vaccine ? ... " Now id love to post in there and say hey i have an appointment. But in the area im in, that title is considered very racist and bigoted. People around here would kick and scream on the ground and call you "Hitler" for saying something like that. They wont even tell you why or have a conversation about it. (bad example as this one is kinda obvious) So because of this im more in the house of it's none of your business. Two people care for each other and want to sign a contract stating as such "None of my business" People want to purchase and own firearms for protection/sporting "None of my business" If people are not hurting other people I really dont care it is "None of my business" However I do feel like the government should be doing something to stop letting people sit with all the money up top https://mkorostoff.github.io/1-pixel-wealth/ Perhaps do something so if someone with health care needs stitches it still does not cost them 1k out of pocket? These are a couple examples of things that are hurting the masses that should be all of our business.

Just some thoughts

sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-09-2021 06:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Lived thru both. Ugly times. You aren't confused that those protests were similar are you? Those were protests against Gov't interventionism, conscription, against large government and personal freedom.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2021 07:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Being called ignorant due to inexperience is fine. I am very open to hearing why people have certain view points because everyone goes through life differently and has experienced different things. Cant learn anything if you don't listen. But most of the time people cant articulate why they feel a certain way on a topic. They just become irate and are "just because". For instance (ok we are moving away from dug in boomers to cancel culture) on this forum we have a topic "Have Any Of You Taken The Kung Flu Vaccine ? ... " Now id love to post in there and say hey i have an appointment. But in the area im in, that title is considered very racist and bigoted. People around here would kick and scream on the ground and call you "Hitler" for saying something like that. They wont even tell you why or have a conversation about it. (bad example as this one is kinda obvious) So because of this im more in the house of it's none of your business. Two people care for each other and want to sign a contract stating as such "None of my business" People want to purchase and own firearms for protection/sporting "None of my business" If people are not hurting other people I really dont care it is "None of my business" However I do feel like the government should be doing something to stop letting people sit with all the money up top https://mkorostoff.github.io/1-pixel-wealth/ Perhaps do something so if someone with health care needs stitches it still does not cost them 1k out of pocket? These are a couple examples of things that are hurting the masses that should be all of our business.

Just some thoughts

Ok, I'm not going to attempt to "herd cats" with you but you have just demonstrated one of the things that causes you to have so much difficulty communicating in this forum.

You jumped around in one run-on block of text, (paragraphs are your friend as well as your reader), and more importantly, you jumped around from "racist and bigoted" to cancel culture to vaccinations, to personal privacy, to homosexual "marriage" (I think...), to gun rights, to government wealth redistribution (a VERY Marxist idea), to healthcare costs, to "hurting the masses", (your language is steeped in Marxist language and rhetoric).

Try to organize your thoughts. Be clear and concise. Stay on topic.

None of those suggestions are any guarantee that your ideas are going to be embraced or even seriously considered, but it will be a start to you being able to communicate in a more mature manner.

Keep your emotions in check. Nobody other than your mommy really cares how you feel, so keep in mind the fact that robust debate is NOT for those incapable of controlling their emotions. If you cannot do that it will not end well for you when you try to engage with adult conservatives here.

Beyond that, how you make a distinction between so many things being "none of your business" and yet how much money someone has IS yours or the government's business seems incongruent and irreconcilable, but experience demonstrates to me that the vast majority of Leftists have a weird habit of holding two or more completely incompatible and irreconcilable positions in their heads simultaneously and never give it any critical or rational notice.

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2021 07:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

randye

14067 posts
Member since Mar 2006

Lived thru both. Ugly times. You aren't confused that those protests were similar are you? Those were protests against Gov't interventionism, conscription, against large government and personal freedom.

I'm not confused a bit.

Like all other true devotees of the "movement" at the time, I happily read and believed everything from Karl Marx, Chairman Mao and Ho Chi Minh to W.E.B. DuBois and Saul Alinsky and "Prarie Fire-The Politics of Revolutionary Anti-Imperialism" by Bill Ayers, Bernardine Dohrn and other members of the Weather Underground.

I listened to the voices of the Black Panther Party, the Structural Feminists, the Wobblies, the RYM, Abbie Hoffman, Tom Hayden, Jerry Rubin and a host of others deceiving an entire generation of youth.

You "lived through it".

I lived it.

I'm not confused a bit.

sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-09-2021 07:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We lived some of it too.
skywurz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2021 07:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skywurzClick Here to visit skywurz's HomePageSend a Private Message to skywurzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
[sub][/sub]

Ok, I'm not going to attempt to "herd cats" with you but you have just demonstrated one of the things that causes you to have so much difficulty communicating in this forum.

You jumped around in one run-on block of text, (paragraphs are your friend as well as your reader), and more importantly, you jumped around from vaccinations, to personal privacy, to homosexual "marriage" (I think...), to gun rights, to government wealth redistribution (a VERY Marxist idea), to healthcare costs, to "hurting the masses", (your language is steeped in Marxist language and rhetoric).

Try to organize our thoughts. Be clear and concise. Stay on topic.

None of those suggestions are any guarantee that your ideas are going to be embraced or even seriously considered, but it will be a start to you being able to communicate in a more mature manner.

Beyond that, how you make a distinction between some things being "none of your business" and yet how much money someone has IS, seems incongruent and irreconcilable, but experience demonstrates to me that the vast majority of Leftists have a weird habit of holding two or more completely incompatible and irreconcilable positions in their heads simultaneously and never give it any critical or rational notice.

Thank you. I appreciate the feedback I genuinely do. Run on sentences and paragraphs are something I know I suck at and try to work on. These examples really help.

Idk I have been at home for a year now. The wife hates politics and just before Covid a bunch of people at work got "woke"? So my political banter has been kind of non existent. I miss picking apart certain topics and seeing different perspectives.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

To bring back the bank account thing. Its more of a was this person taxed fairly on it? (I know this opens up the argument what is fair) Also you now have more money than you and your children's children could possibly need why do you still treat your employees poorly? Because of the share holders right? I swap from "not caring none of my business" to caring because it seems like they are hurting people.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2021 08:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

To bring back the bank account thing. Its more of a was this person taxed fairly on it? (I know this opens up the argument what is fair) Also you now have more money than you and your children's children could possibly need why do you still ? Because of the share holders right? I swap from "not caring none of my business" to caring because it seems like they are hurting people.

Who are you or the government to decide what is "more money than you and your children's children could possibly need" ?

How much money is that exactly?

Are you going to tell us all about "The 1%" ?

Do you understand that even if you magically got rid of "the 1%" there is always the next "1%"....and then the next....and then the next.....

Do you understand that is called "A zero sum game" ?

Do you understand that Marxism / Socialism thrives on basic envy and resentment and that there is never an end to it ?

Do you understand that "caring because it seems like they are hurting people" is actually your feelings dictating your ideas on fiscal policy, something that is always best decided dispassionately, rationally and methodically ?

Who is the "they" that "are hurting people" ? How are they "hurt" ? Do you see your world as "victims and oppressors" ?

Do you know that envy and resentment along with the idea of the world as "victims and oppressors" is a basic tenet of Marxism ?

Do you know why?

skywurz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2021 08:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skywurzClick Here to visit skywurz's HomePageSend a Private Message to skywurzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Who are you or the government to decide what is "more money than you and your children's children could possibly need" ?

How much money is that exactly?

Are you going to tell us all about "The 1%" ?

Do you understand that even if you magically got rid of "the 1%" there is always the next "1%"....and then the next....and then the next.....

Do you understand that is called "A zero sum game" ?

Do you understand that Marxism / Socialism thrives on basic envy and resentment and that there is never an end to it ?

Do you understand that "caring because it seems like they are hurting people" is actually your feelings dictating your ideas on fiscal policy, something that is always best decided dispassionately, rationally and methodically ?

Who is the "they" that "are hurting people" ? How are they "hurt" ? Do you see your world as "victims and oppressors" ?

Do you know that envy and resentment along with the idea of the world as "victims and oppressors" is a basic tenet of Marxism ?

Do you know why?

Thanks these are great points to reflect upon and research. Also have to read up on the difference between Marxism and Socialism.

I've known I lean more socialist . But mostly for basic needs like Education, Health Care, infrastructure for clean water and power... No others are springing to mind at the moment.

The problem always seems to be how to get funding for these things. We can't stop blowing things up so we would need more taxes. Well nobody wants that. Next obvious choice is to attack the rich. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
PFF
System Bot
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2021 09:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thanks these are great points to reflect upon and research. Also have to read up on the difference between Marxism and Socialism.

Allow me to help you with that:

Socialism has it's 20th century roots firmly in Marxist ideology.

If you honestly don't know who Vladimir Lenin was then:

1. It is a demonstration of how poorly you were educated and how that has disserved you thus far in life.

and

2. It is something else for you to educate yourself about.

sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-09-2021 09:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The conservatives you state as having dug their heels in so stoutly don't compare to how the burn, loot, murder hoards of BLM and Antifa have dug theirs in. When you see it happen, it will be a civil war.

The establishment supports BLM and Antifa and govt is prosecuting those who defend themselves against their terrorists.
skywurz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2021 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skywurzClick Here to visit skywurz's HomePageSend a Private Message to skywurzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The conservatives you state as having dug their heels in so stoutly don't compare to how the burn, loot, murder hoards of BLM and Antifa have dug theirs in. When you see it happen, it will be a civil war.

The establishment supports BLM and Antifa and govt is prosecuting those who defend themselves against their terrorists.

You probably aren't wrong. Lots of people have nothing to lose. They are all dug in on their stances. eventually something will have to give. However its going to go to the side The Guard, Military, Air Force and Navy are loyal to. If their loyalty is split then things will get really interesting.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2021 12:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You probably aren't wrong. Lots of people have nothing to lose. They are all dug in on their stances. eventually something will have to give. However its going to go to the side The Guard, Military, Air Force and Navy are loyal to. If their loyalty is split then things will get really interesting.

All.....let me repeat that,... ALL.... of the United States military is now a volunteer force.

What ideology do you suppose the vast majority of those volunteers adhere to ?

My military service is almost 40 years behind me now but, like all other volunteers then and now, I took an oath to support, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.

I took that oath as literally as I take the wording of our Constitution.

I would also remind you that there are millions of veterans in this country, similarly disposed, ranging from "old geezers" like myself to recently separated younger ones.

Only the dead "have nothing to lose".

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 03-10-2021).]

sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-10-2021 09:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The mega rich are using leftist goons. The leftists work for the establishment. The major road block to a one world takeover is individual rights to speech, firearms that can resist tyranny and freedom of assembly. America is alone in having them and is being purged of those rights. The leftist brats are the shock troops. The White middle class is the major obstacle standing in the way, which is why they're being targeted for displacement.

Under Trump White people defending themselves against these criminals were prosecuted so he obviously was powerless and the power is above President. The federal troops are on the side of the low lifes.

Those low lifes are responsible for their station in life. Some were raised medicated by parents and can't discontinue drug abuse into adulthood. Two of the 3 that Kyle Rittenhouse shot have Jewish surnames. One of them was a child molester. The guy who lived is a convicted felon in possession of a gun. Last I read he was not charged. The "officials" have chosen to form as a goon squad.

Those low lifes haven't lost anything. They are criminals or have mental disorders or for any reason hate normal because it casts a shadow on them. It tells them they have to support themselves and they're too spoiled for that. They don't offer anything positive. Only disfunctiin, destruction, suffering while they eliminate the middle class for the mega rich to consolidate wealth and power.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2021 09:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Two of the 3 that Kyle Rittenhouse shot have Jewish surnames.

Does that qualify as a pre-existing condition?

sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-10-2021 10:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's a poignant question. They're what, a tiny minority at 2% of the population? What are the odds that 2 of them got shot while rioting and attacking 1 person? It's not something a person would even imagine up.

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2021 12:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The real problem is that this side of the forum leans a bit harder Right than i care for. Its not you its me, I don't care to try to argue with people about politics or push my beliefs onto them so I steer clear. Im also not Left either i dont care for a bunch of that. This is where the 2 party system has failed me and its just a huge shrug.

Somewhat understandable. Though like anywhere else online, or even in real life. You can still stick around and enjoy the good parts, just dont participate in annoying parts

I see conversations as just that, not pushing ideas on someone. I mean these are just online threads, a viewer always chooses to look, read, and respond.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2021 07:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ls3mach:
Is O/T over?

I don't check the other areas. Is PFF dying? Traffic seems lite and noticeably more tension.

There are thirteen threads on the first page with flames (30 plus replies).

Start a topic, generate conversation, and we will live on, .
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post03-14-2021 09:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

But....but....but....thats.....MICHAEL IRONSIDE !

PFF
System Bot
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay