Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  AOC. I'm calling this Politics, but it's really a mental health issue.

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
AOC. I'm calling this Politics, but it's really a mental health issue. by sourmash
Started on: 05-24-2021 06:28 PM
Replies: 28 (575 views)
Last post by: cvxjet on 06-02-2021 10:14 PM
sourmash

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post05-24-2021 06:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How long until her breakdown?

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez reveals she is in therapy after the Capitol riot that she believes was an 'all-out attempted coup'

http://www.cuzzblue.com/202...eals-she-is.html?m=1

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez reveals she is in therapy after the Capitol riot that she believes was an 'all-out attempted coup'
Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez has revealed she is in therapy after the Capitol Riot that she has described as an 'all-out attempted coup'.

The Squad member told the Latino USA podcast that she is learning to 'slow down' and indicated her colleagues in the House are still too scared to talk about what happened on January 6.

'Oh yeah, I'm doing therapy but also I've just slowed down. I think the Trump administration had a lot of us, especially Latino communities, in a very reactive mode,' she said.
'After the 6th, I took some time and it was really [Rep.] Ayanna Pressley when I explained to her what happened to me, like the day of, because I ran to her office and she was like, 'you need to recognize trauma', she added.

'And I feel like I learned this the hard way after my father had passed away when I was a teenager … That happened at a young age and I locked it away. You have to live with it for years.'

The Democratic Congresswoman from New York said the day was an 'extraordinarily traumatizing event' and said it has affected relationships among members of Congress.

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez has revealed she is in therapy after the Capitol Riot that she has described as an 'all-out attempted coup'. The Squad member told the Latino USA podcast that she is learning to 'slow down' and indicated her colleagues in the House are too scared to talk about what happened on January 6 +8
Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez has revealed she is in therapy after the Capitol Riot that she has described as an 'all-out attempted coup'. The Squad member told the Latino USA podcast that she is learning to 'slow down' and indicated her colleagues in the House are too scared to talk about what happened on January 6

'It has deeply, deeply affected lawmaking, policy making and it's very quiet, it's not spoken about,' she told journalist Maria Hinojosa on the podcast that aired Friday.

Her comments come after the House approved setting up a 9/11-style commission to look into the riots, with the help of 35 votes from Republican rebels. The bill now moves to the Senate where Democrats need 60 votes to pass it.

AOC pointed to how Vice President Mike Pence was rushed out of the Senate chamber will about a minute to spare as the insurrectionists came looking for him.

The Squad member has previously called the Capitol riot a 'near-death experience' and said Ted Cruz tried to have her 'murdered', but has been accused of exaggerating her experience because she wasn't in the building that was stormed on January 6.

[This message has been edited by sourmash (edited 05-24-2021).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 206
Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2021 09:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hmmmmm, poor soft child of the Left.....

Trauma is part of life, you deal with it and go on.
BHall71

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2021 09:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BHall71Send a Private Message to BHall71Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Could it be that she is actually realizing how corrupt, wrong and ignorant she really is and the paranoia is setting in for the utterly stupid things she has and is doing.

Brian
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2021 10:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's the lesson here, no responsibility and when you get called out you play the victim card.
randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 210
Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2021 11:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
When someone pretends to have "PTSD", especially for political purposes, it cheapens the seriousness of the condition and insults the members of the military and those who are honestly most affected by it.

Pretending to be a "victim" is an avocation of Leftists.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post05-25-2021 09:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All they have to do is toss her in an MRI machine and a few EEG's to go with it. . PTSD lights up certain areas of the brain at "trigger" events and is very measurable.

The PROBLEM with these little snowflakes, is their soft little brains have been so conditioned to being coddled and never hoit, that to them "He insulted my teddy bear and said mean things" IS a trauma on par with life-and-death or total life destruction.

They are so trained to live in fear of what MIGHT happen that they process it as if it actually had. Because of that, they have a slim chance of recovery because it *might* happen again.

The generic non-medical term is "a pussy afraid of their own shadow"

[This message has been edited by MidEngineManiac (edited 05-25-2021).]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2021 03:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Teaching victimhood and leading by example.
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2021 03:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

When someone pretends to have "PTSD", especially for political purposes, it cheapens the seriousness of the condition and insults the members of the military and those who are honestly most affected by it.

Pretending to be a "victim" is an avocation of Leftists.

And allthough I firmly believe AO(C) has some serious mental defects via her anti-Semitism, false PTSD claims are no less dispicable when it is pretended for financial purposes, which happens far far more often than for political reasons.

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 05-25-2021).]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2021 04:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BHall71:

Could it be that she is actually realizing how corrupt, wrong and ignorant she really is and the paranoia is setting in for the utterly stupid things she has and is doing.

Brian

Interesting. It has GOT to be mentally challenging for some folks to grow up, especially while being coddled and paraded. Many may be deciding just not to, but I would think they don't really have full control over that.

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 05-25-2021).]

sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-25-2021 04:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:And allthough I firmly believe AOL has some serious mental defects via her anti-Semitism, false PTSD claims are no less dispicable when it is pretended for financial purposes, which happens far far more often than for political reasons.

I'm wondering about what constitutes AOC's anti-Semitism? Got an example?
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2021 04:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Who's "AOL"..? America On Line?

PFF
System Bot
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2021 04:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

Who's "AOL"..? America On Line?

oops.

sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-25-2021 05:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Did a search on AOC. Didn't find anything. Of course the Israeli lobbies, agencies, organizations, everything is redefining criticism of a nation as anti-Semitism.

Good news here. A woman sued and of course won.

https://www.washingtonexami...-is-unconstitutional

Federal judge rules Georgia’s anti-BDS law is unconstitutional

A Georgia law preventing the state from doing business with anyone promoting a boycott of Israel violates the First Amendment, a federal judge ruled.

United States District Court Judge Mark Cohen ruled Friday that the law, which was passed in 2016, violated the rights of filmmaker and journalist Abby Martin.

The law "prohibits inherently expressive conduct protected by the First Amendment, burdens Martin's right to free speech, and is not narrowly tailored to further a substantial state interest," Cohen said in his decision.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post05-25-2021 05:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sourmash:

Did a search on AOC. Didn't find anything. Of course the Israeli lobbies, agencies, organizations, everything is redefining criticism of a nation as anti-Semitism.

Good news here. A woman sued and of course won.

https://www.washingtonexami...-is-unconstitutional

Federal judge rules Georgia’s anti-BDS law is unconstitutional

A Georgia law preventing the state from doing business with anyone promoting a boycott of Israel violates the First Amendment, a federal judge ruled.

United States District Court Judge Mark Cohen ruled Friday that the law, which was passed in 2016, violated the rights of filmmaker and journalist Abby Martin.

The law "prohibits inherently expressive conduct protected by the First Amendment, burdens Martin's right to free speech, and is not narrowly tailored to further a substantial state interest," Cohen said in his decision.

Yeh, well...

If you want to know who rules you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize.

[This message has been edited by MidEngineManiac (edited 05-25-2021).]

sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-25-2021 06:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
...and Bingo was his name-o.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 200
Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2021 06:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The Squad member told the Latino USA podcast that she is learning to 'slow down' ...

... 'but also I've just slowed down.'

This is fantastic news!!!
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-26-2021 07:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

And allthough I firmly believe AO(C) has some serious mental defects via her anti-Semitism,

Have you found an example of her anti-Semitism by now?

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2021 11:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Whatever AOC's "semitic" views.
She fails in all other views as well
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 106
Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2021 12:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I wonder if she has ever seen "Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory"?

If she did, she didn't learn anything.

Each of the kids won a Golden Ticket and each one really screwed up.

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 05-26-2021).]

sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-26-2021 12:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
She's probably a good bartender, but for sure is an idiot. Her politics align very much with those in DC of Semitic faith. She might not knee pad for a sloppy one like Hannity and Cuckabee do, but she's still an ally for them.

If criticizing a nation's actions anti-Semitic, it's the same as saying that voting for Trump is White Supremacist.

[This message has been edited by sourmash (edited 05-26-2021).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2021 02:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

She's probably a good bartender, ...

I'm wondering about what constitutes AOC's good bartending ? Got an example?

PFF
System Bot
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-27-2021 07:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nobody can suck at everything, "probably".

And allthough I firmly believe AO(C) has some serious mental defects via her anti-Semitism,

So, no example of her anti-Semitism, huh?Because opposing a policy of a nation isn't anti-Semitic. Just like opposing illegal immigration isn't racism.
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-27-2021 07:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

sourmash

4558 posts
Member since Jul 2016
AOC enforced Bernie. Billionaire Tom Steyer donated to her campaign. I'm not sure they're Semites, but both are Jewish. Alphabet contributed to her. Started and controlled by Jewish people. Billionaire Jewish people.
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-29-2021 06:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I guess she isn't anti-Semitic enough to defend the claim.

Weakly criticizing a nation for the slaughter of civilians while their embattled prime minister benefits from it isn't anti-Semitic.

Just like Asian hate attacks by POC aren't White supremacy. The same groups push both false narratives.
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-02-2021 08:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

And allthough I firmly believe AO(C) has some serious mental defects via her anti-Semitism

What anti-Semitism? So you firmly "believe" something but can't necessarily detail it? Do you "believe" White supremacy causes Black on Asian attacks?
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2021 10:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What anti-Semitism? So you firmly "believe" something but can't necessarily detail it? Do you "believe" White supremacy causes Black on Asian attacks?

When I think about the reports that I've seen about Blacks in this country committing crimes of harassment or physical assault on people of the Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders or AAPI demographic, these "bullets" or Talking Points come to mind:
  1. A generalized lawlessness and criminality among lower income Blacks that presents as Blacks committing these kinds of crimes. The victims are very often other Black people, but also White people and AAPIs--whoever else inhabits or becomes part of the same urban center, neighborhood or public space (like transit stations.)
  2. A specialized (as distinct from generalized) strain of lawlessness and criminality among lower income Blacks where nativism and xenophobia in the minds of lower income Blacks are contributing factors. This is not separate from the generalized lawlessness and criminality among lower income Blacks, but is additive to it. A low income Black who was born in this country, and of parents that were also born in this county, is (in his own mind) more "American" or more "native" than any AAPI that he encounters.
By repeatedly going public with utterances like the "Chinese virus" or the "Wuhan virus" or the "Kung Flu", instead of saying "Covid" or the "coronavirus", Donald J. Trump or "DJT" has left himself open to criticism--very reasoned criticism, in my opinion--for having contributed (and this is not a charitable contribution) to what I just called the "specialized" part of this. My second Talking Point. The psychological permission that Blacks must have for themselves when they "hate on" or commit crimes against AAPIs.

I would also be inclined, in this context, to look at some of the public remarks from DJT about China in terms of the trade disputes and "tariff wars" that were so much in the public dialogue during the Trump administration and even now, as the former President continues his life in the public and political space. But the Covid-related euphemisms like "Kung Flu" are glaringly more obvious (in my mind) than anything Trump or his entourage have said about China in the context of ordinary economics or trade disputes (etc.)

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 06-02-2021).]

sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-02-2021 11:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What anti-Semitism do you "believe" in?
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2021 08:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

When I think about the reports that I've seen about Blacks in this country committing crimes of harassment or physical assault on people of the Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders or AAPI demographic,........

Only YOU could possibly come to the painfully convoluted and weird conclusion that people who perpetually complain about being victims of racism in turn commit racist hate crimes themselves and it's all somehow Trump's fault because he gave them "psychological permission".

If you ever wonder why people laugh at you and mock you Leftists, this is why.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 06-02-2021).]

cvxjet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2021 10:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
One thing that has always PO'd me was when people other than "Whites" state "We can't ever be accused of being racist" BS- I have seen racists of every color and creed.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock