Started on: 01-16-2022 12:40 PM
Replies: 30 (459 views)
Last post by: Valkrie9 on 02-12-2022 06:07 AM
sourmash

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post01-16-2022 12:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is a drug cartel? In Mexico? With money made from Americans and our government?

[This message has been edited by sourmash (edited 01-16-2022).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
RWDPLZ

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2022 01:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The obvious result of their 'hugs, not bullets' campaign.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 106
Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2022 01:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You haven't been paying attention. That bunch from Jalisco is second only to the Sinaloenses.

They are now attacking Mexican forces with armed drones.

https://insightcrime.org/ne...d-for-drone-warfare/

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 01-16-2022).]

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post01-16-2022 02:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Iiii'mmmmmm willing to bet those boys have VERY few problems with the government forcing pronouns on them !!!!!!
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 206
Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2022 06:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hmmmmmm, reminds me of an insurrection.......maybe the Left should pay attention to what armed revolt REALLY looks like.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2022 06:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

Hmmmmmm, reminds me of an insurrection.......maybe the Left should pay attention to what armed revolt REALLY looks like.

Look up the CJNG and see how many mass murders they are responsible for just over the last few months, in a country with very strict gun control. ISIS ain't got nothin' on these muchachos.

I have talked about Mexican corruption and the border until i am blue in the face. Nobody cares. This is what the left has in store for the good ol' Estados Unidos.

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 01-16-2022).]

TheDigitalAlchemist

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2022 07:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by TheDigitalAlchemist (edited 01-16-2022).]

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post01-16-2022 07:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Watching that again, you know what else just occurred to me...

Militarized vehicles with red/blue flashing lights and logos on the doors.

body armor and combat gear. Face masks to conceal identity

Uniforms

"Assulttyyyyyy" rifles

Could pass for any big city police department in most of the world.

NOT much difference between the different gangs anymore, mostly just where the paycheque comes from.

[This message has been edited by MidEngineManiac (edited 01-16-2022).]

sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-16-2022 07:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Both parties are leftist. And that border soft opening happened in 2000-2001.
Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2022 08:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What he said...
' ..... not much difference between the different gangs anymore, mostly just where the paycheque comes from. '
BB News... Biden Sells Crack, and pipes !
Dirty drug hands for many decades, importing through Delaware Bay, complicit in trafficking under mob protection, special mobs, connected.
Setting a precedent in Presidential Crime, the remedy demanded by the people, Constitutionally enabled.

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2022 10:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Willie is correct and that's pretty light armament for CJNG
PFF
System Bot
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-10-2022 09:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
And I'm right that W Bush started allowing illegal Mexicans into the US interior back in 2000.

I remember my brother pointing out what he said were called Mexican Trains. Those were groups of Mexicans on the interstate driving small trucks with another small truck pulled by a tow bar. There were always at least 3 or 4 of these tandem rigs together.

I never saw Mexican migrants around here until the Republicans took power in 2000. Then they were everywhere.
82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 200
Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2022 10:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sourmash:

I remember my brother pointing out what he said were called Mexican Trains. Those were groups of Mexicans on the interstate driving small trucks with another small truck pulled by a tow bar. There were always at least 3 or 4 of these tandem rigs together.

I've seen this multiple times when I lived in Texas... always 3 to 4 groups of one pickup hauling another pickup.

But they all had Texas plates, and they were all Toyotas. Every time I go on vacation and would hit I-10, I would see this. I have to assume it's a bunch of Toyota Tacoma fans that are looking to do off-roading together?
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2022 10:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:
I've seen this multiple times when I lived in Texas... always 3 to 4 groups of one pickup hauling another pickup.

But they all had Texas plates, and they were all Toyotas. Every time I go on vacation and would hit I-10, I would see this. I have to assume it's a bunch of Toyota Tacoma fans that are looking to do off-roading together?

I have seen those little caravans countless times over the years, eastbound on 10. Usually the beds on the pickups were filled with junk bicycles. American plates, AZ and CA, I think it was all stuff acquired (stolen?) in USA, bound for Mexico.

Back in the '90s, I had an '86 Nissan pickup stolen from my driveway. Years later, I got a call from the Texas Rangers, who found my pickup somewhere in Nayarit (the state between Sinaloa and Jalisco). They told me I could go down and get it if I wanted it. I have been to Nayarit a few times, I declined.
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-10-2022 10:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The interior of the USA is what I said, not a border state.

There weren't any Mexicans seen around here prior to 2000. In 2000 they started coming. By 2005 all our construction sites were about half Mexican. If you asked one about George W, they had a positive reply. Because he allowed them to come.

The trains started running. None had our state plates nor any plate from a state bordering our state.
steve308

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2022 04:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I wonder if they are vaccinated. If they are, are the mask really necessary/
Cheever3000

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2022 04:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

... the war on drugs...

I thought the drugs won.

A long time ago.

Fats

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2022 05:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

I have seen those little caravans countless times over the years, eastbound on 10. Usually the beds on the pickups were filled with junk bicycles. American plates, AZ and CA, I think it was all stuff acquired (stolen?) in USA, bound for Mexico.

I talked to a guy that was hauling that stuff one day at a truck stop about four years ago. He had a box truck, with a truck inside, pulling a truck, pulling a truck. He was headed for Belize.

He said when shipping was cheap, they go to Florida and take a boat across, but when it's more expensive they drive through Mexico. He said they don't get bothered, and the price of the vehicles is worth more in Belize than in the US.
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-10-2022 06:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I-10 is where you expect to see them. Never seen in the Eastern interior.of the US until W Bush and the Republicans opened the border to invasion. And we all know that W Bush and the Republucans allowed the invasion to begin in 2000. By the beginning of his first term half our construction forces were Mexican. The man stood in Mexico and called the Minutemen "vigilantes". Bush is an effing scumbag.

If course the war they started against Iraq, who W admits had nothing to do with 9-10-01 attacks was his next step.

Next choices of the GOP? Romney and McCain. McAmesty, they called John.

[This message has been edited by sourmash (edited 02-10-2022).]

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2022 06:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I-10 is where you expect to see them. Never seen in the Eastern interior.of the US until W Bush and the Republicans opened the border to invasion. And we all know that W Bush and the Republucans allowed the invasion to begin in 2000. By the beginning of his first term half our construction forces were Mexican. The man stood in Mexico and called the Minutemen "vigilantes".

Why? Where's the logic behind that?
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2022 08:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
By that time, the southwestern states had pretty much filled up and the jobs were farther North anyway.
The illegal incursion in the border states had been going on for many decades. At least since the 70s. Nobody anywhere else saw it or cared about it until the excess started spilling out of the border states over to the North, Southeast US and then up the Eastern seaboard, and all of a sudden, It's a Crisis!. (welcome to border states' world!)

(Calif was a different story)

The caravans of 2 or more vehicles traveling together, one being pulled by another is sometimes migrant workers going to the next harvest but is often also vehicles coming from used car auctions and other auctions.

Nothing new about that. I grew up in Baytown tx almost in sight of I-10 and for as long as I can remember, you could always tell when the big used car auction in Beaumont had took place. I was stationed in P-Cola Fla for 2 years in the mid 70s and there must have been a big one somewhere in East or South Fla too as there were lots of towbar pulled cars headed West back then.

That has been ongoing for decades as well. Anything that will roll. Trucks, cars, broke down mobile homes, surplus school buses. They are individuals or small time operators. The big operators send semitruck car carriers. I crossed the border into old Mexico at Laredo one year and the line over international bridge was backed up for 3 miles while US BP inspected all the auction vehicle titles. Mexico has high taxes on registering any vehicles and especially nearly new vehicles coming in from the US but vehicles 10 years old or older are exempt.

https://www.ar15.com/forums...to-Mexico/5-2263380/
https://marfapublicradio.or...interstate-in-texas/

For many years, used toilets, bathroom sinks and bathtubs was the thing. A movie came out in the early 70s called Bunny O'Hare (Earnest Borgnine/Bette Davis) and he was a toilet thief, stealing them and hauling them to Mexico. I didn't see it until I came back from overseas but I knew exactly what his deal was as I watched the movie. Later, I was on a drilling rig right off I-59 at Freer Texas and not a day went by you didn't see at least one old broke down ratty pickup truck with tall side boards on it, piled high with used toilets and sinks southbound. Early 80s timeframe, same time the Austin chalk boom was going on.

PFF
System Bot
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-10-2022 10:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
From memory the trucks had temporary plates. They were only around for a year or so, but by then tons of illegals were moving in and through the region for work and to stay.

Originally posted by Raydar:
Why? Where's the logic behind that?

Because of where it runs and where illegals used to primarily populate and blend in.
Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2022 11:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2022 11:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Valkrie9

1718 posts
Member since Jan 2021

!
Canadian content !

Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2022 03:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

!

Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2022 04:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Valkrie9

1718 posts
Member since Jan 2021

!
Under the waves, real sneaky like !

Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2022 04:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Valkrie9

1718 posts
Member since Jan 2021

!
Criminals busted.

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2022 07:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Valkrie9:

!
Under the waves, real sneaky like !

These are the guys who do this: https://www.jiatfs.southcom.mil/
Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2022 08:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Subs are easy pickins, and exciting !
They have the same problems they did in 1864 .
Noisy, slow, hot and visible.

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2022 08:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Valkrie9:

Subs are easy pickins, and exciting !
They have the same problems they did in 1864 .
Noisy, slow, hot and visible.

Very few of them are actually submarines. They're almost all actual speed boats of some sort that have been converted into a semi-submersible that skims just under the water, in hopes of evading radar.

These guys do the land operations: https://www.jtfb.southcom.mil/
Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2022 06:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Turbulence !
Super-cavitating propellers, exhaust noise, engine noise, gear noise, infrared radiation, hull turbulence.
A coke delivery express making noise off any seaport, alerting anyone watching, everyone listening.
Delivered to the evidence lockers, broken cctv cameras, lost dvds, sleeping guards, you know, blow..

PFF
System Bot

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock