Started on: 08-24-2022 08:58 AM
Replies: 5 (537 views)
Last post by: cvxjet on 08-24-2022 12:20 PM
82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 200
Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2022 08:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I click on ONE picture of a "healthy-sized" girl in a two-piece bikini that showed up on the ads bar of a website, and now everywhere I go... there are Layne Bryant ads everywhere.

CCleaner wipes it all out, but still the **** shows up as soon as I log into something that uses Google's analytics tied to any of my accounts that are Google-related. Sigh...
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
MidEngineManiac

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post08-24-2022 09:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That'll learn ya about maskless clicking.

steve308

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2022 09:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There shoud be a vaccine for that!
A_Lonely_Potato

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2022 10:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for A_Lonely_PotatoSend a Private Message to A_Lonely_PotatoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
that, my friend, is another reason to be using an adblocker!
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2022 11:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You simply haven't yet shed your Texas aura.
Cowboys like big calves.....

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 08-24-2022).]

cvxjet

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2022 12:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
They know where you live!

Back around 2000, I was working at CG station SFO, and we started getting new computers- my co-worker/boss had a new one before me- he was going out for lunch and I asked if I could surf during my lunch break.

So I was trying to look up lyrics to songs- punched in a Queen song and then went in the hallway to get my lunch out of the microwave- When I came back, the computer was showing **** ...I started hitting the "X" but it just kept going farther- when it started showing "Granny **** " I screamed and pulled the plug out of the wall...

A few years later I thought about it- I suspect my co-worker came back for something and started the computer into that stuff as a joke (In search, it should show a list that you then need to click on- but this was already "IN" it)

[This message has been edited by cvxjet (edited 08-24-2022).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock