Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  A Frank discussion about the pop-ups :) (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
A Frank discussion about the pop-ups :) by Valkrie9
Started on: 11-08-2022 07:37 PM
Replies: 54 (958 views)
Last post by: Notorio on 09-03-2024 08:06 AM
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2024 03:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
SPLIT PERSONALITIES, SAID SOMEONE ELSE BEING FRANK..

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 07-25-2024).]

IP: Logged
williegoat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 105
Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2024 09:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

SPLIT PERSONALITIES, SAID SOMEONE ELSE BEING FRANK..

cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2024 09:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Valkrie9:
... the reason for the post, is the theory that, the sales bot algorithm reads ' Fiero ' then calculates, ' old car guys ', then ' what old car guys like ', computing... ' T and A ! ', Cha -Ching !

Valkrie9, your right. When I was a young guy I didn't like T and A.
Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2024 02:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hold on !
That can't be right, in the '60s I was a unguided missile on a mission to hump, a jackrabbit, that made all the girls love me so tenderly, lol.

Why, it was just this afternoon, a young hottie crossed Lakeshore Boulevard in her 3" stiletto heels, little black mini dress, a spectacular set of pop-ups, a pleasant cooling breeze swirling around the skyscrapers, blustery winds, that caused her to keep pulling the hem of that mini down over her fine round cheeks, a thong between.
Yep, ' She made them bounce, in step with her strides, your honor '
' Bounce ? '
' Yes, your honor, they were defying gravity, your honor, up and out ! Like a Hooter Girl ! '
' Oh ! Yes then, I know what you mean, continue please, sir. '
' Then, I lost sight of her as the traffic went through the lights, dynamo hum was reverberating between the buildings, I could feel it in my toes ! '
She was able to rotate her head around to look directly behind herself, to assess potential interlopers, attracted to her ample charms, like tail-gunner radar.
She glimpsed me there, standing across the street, an old gray guy in shorts and a backpack, mouth open, ogling her dimpled derriere, those firm pillows.
So then, I went into the Park, a group of fit young women dance bouncing on spring equipped runners, to some lousy hip hop noise, they too, were firm and bouncing, turning my day to voyeuristic titillation, I carried on to the beach, tall waves crashing in, there, dozens of sunbathers glistened with oils.
I found the Flintstone campsite secluded, fed the ducks, geese, pigeons, sparrows and red-wings, who appreciated the sunflower seeds, vocalizing their happiness.
The sixties were long ago, I still remember my glorious youth and feel good, knowing that I had found love and affection, bounty.
A great day,

[This message has been edited by Valkrie9 (edited 09-08-2024).]

Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2024 07:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Beach Wear pop-ups, brought to you by the pop-ups sales flogging algorithm, sending cropped photos of healthy models modelling.
Yes, Please ! I would be very happy to purchase all of the fashions for the young woman, for the beach, like, as many as she would like, yes.
Yeah.. Like that.

( as Clint Eastwood said in the movie, ' Go Ahead, Make My Day ! ' )
Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2024 04:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2024 08:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Valkrie9

1672 posts
Member since Jan 2021

Temu model in the orange Hooters top, much like the prop spinners of the Twin Merlin powered DeHavilland Mosquito, the firm, rounded nosecones, prominently displayed.
' I don't get my confidence from sanitary products, I get my confidence from my big knockers ! '

Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2024 10:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 464
Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2024 10:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Not many Asian women have juicy melons. More like half a lemon.
Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2024 03:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2024 04:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Take your pick, silicone or saline gel.

PFF
System Bot
Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2024 03:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Caught my eye as I scrolled, all the desirable attributes of a swimsuit model.
Temu ads for you, to promote sales, world wide.
' Very beautiful, very interesting, but, I'm just looking '

[This message has been edited by Valkrie9 (edited 09-08-2024).]

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2024 03:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Valkrie9:

Juicy Melons !

You like Asian women with large juicy melons? Okay then... created just for you!

Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2024 07:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Popped up in my yewtoob feed minutes ago, I thought to myself, ' Why, yes, yes, I am looking for a soulmate too !
Gee, what a fortunate coincidence ! '
That's why I enjoy PFF's pop-ups.

/shorts/G42TK_1i28I ~ Chinese Girls !

/shorts/wuFKl6Obvh4

/shorts/Y-lbEgBdFZE

/shorts/KMkE0-iQ2Ec

/shorts/B-mIJeEsD9I

/shorts/uRYQY3QlPuA

v=wIx7B3hSyeM ~ in Japan too !

v=DqWyA7zwayQ

v=DEICU7pqqFQ

v=J9iBY5gyX6o

v=lNrzFpwIF2M Korea ! Cosplay Look !

v=NcFegmPeVZs

v=OypecEHl-xA

v=y6mgVB3ygME ~ Viet Nam

v=8ShzuoqgDzw ' Koo-chee ! '

v=jCX_Ew8CLq8

v=kpdGmqsyNBo

v=JNdtHMFhhmo

' Unngghh ! ' ]

Pop-ups !

More Pop-ups !

Pop-ups are good to look at !

Temu_TeeTees_Brunette.jpg

' Do you like pop-ups ? '
' Yes, I like pop-ups very much ! '
They keep popping up on my yewtoob feed, fortunately !

[This message has been edited by Valkrie9 (edited 09-11-2024).]

Notorio

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2024 08:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NotorioSend a Private Message to NotorioEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Notorio:

OK, in the interest of Science, I just did a Google search for ... women's underwear and cocktail dresses. I'll report back if the PFF bot changes its tune ...

Reporting back ... no ads at all for a while. I haven't knowingly changed any browser settings, etc. Has Big Tech intervened on my behalf? Has Cliff ditched the Bot?? Has T & A advertising become off limits??? Has my demographic become more sober-minded and responsible???? (Please comment on the least probable scenario if responding ...)
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock