Started on: 10-18-2023 01:30 AM
Replies: 32 (593 views)
Last post by: Patrick on 10-27-2023 05:27 PM
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 464
Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2023 01:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I didn't want to put this in the Other Cars section where no one would see it.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2023 07:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Jeez. Don't give them any ideas.

But I have seen some real one-off Fords "done up" like that.
ls3mach

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 226
Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2023 09:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I wuss I had Goliath money.

[This message has been edited by ls3mach (edited 10-18-2023).]

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 200
Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2023 12:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Lol... this took me down a path, I'll tell you. That guy (YouTuber) has a whole bunch that are like this.

I don't know if this is where I should admit this... but the fat red headed girl in the back of the pickup was kind of hot... hahah...

I mean, if we're just looking at this...

Look... don't judge me. I have been known to accidentally click on Layne Bryant advertisements from time to time...

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2023 01:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

82-T/A [At Work]

23875 posts
Member since Aug 2002
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2023 03:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I do not now and never have really liked skinny women. That being said, there is an upper limit to my 'likes'.

Here's the archived story of the 1972 National Western Stock Junior Show that changed everything in showmanship and the way judging took place. Keep in mind, that in the early '70s Black Angus were not the common cattle breed we see everywhere today. The grand prize of $14,250 was a record setter back then tho a fraction of what the big show grand champs get today. Last year's grand champion in the same show brought $200,000. The Angus were just coming into their own in the USA back then, going up against the prevalent Hereford, Charolais and Simmentals. None of which in any way shape of form resembles a Black Angus.

https://www.nytimes.com/197...te-at-the-roots.html

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 10-18-2023).]

blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2023 04:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:

Lol... this took me down a path, I'll tell you. That guy (YouTuber) has a whole bunch that are like this.

I don't know if this is where I should admit this... but the fat red headed girl in the back of the pickup was kind of hot... hahah...

I mean, if we're just looking at this...

Look... don't judge me. I have been known to accidentally click on Layne Bryant advertisements from time to time...

There's more "Woman" there than most men can handle. But, if you insist, all I'm gonna say is make sure you're on top of the situation.

Rams

williegoat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 106
Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2023 06:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2023 06:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

Egyptian Ella • Ted Weems and His Orchestra (EMG Mark IX Gramophone)

That sounds very clean for a 1930 recording being played back on an old 78 RPM record. I suspect some impressive electronic noise reduction techniques have been utilized.
Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2023 02:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Egyptian Ella by Williegoat

Egyptian Ella
Words and Music by Walter Doyle

Verse 1:
Ella was a dancing girl who started getting fat,
Every day brought two more pounds to Ella.
'Til one day she found she'd lost her job because of that,
Then to make it worse, she lost her fella.
And so she sailed to Egypt to forget,
But she made such a hit that she's there yet!
Chorus 1: If you hear of a gal who can shake and quake
'Till it makes you think of a nervous snake,
They're speaking of... Egyptian Ella.
She weighs two-twenty but they don't care,
They like 'em plenty that way out there.
She has the love... of every fella.
She does a dance and when she starts, by the River Nile,
The boys all take their old sweethearts and throw 'em to the crocodiles!
Every sheik in the audience jumps up and yells that, "She's immense."
How they love... Egyptian Ella.

Verse 2:
All the other dancers from the desert to the Nile
One by one admit that they are jealous.
For although they dance each night and wear their sweetest smile,
Ella's tent's the one that draws the fellas.
And yet her dance is something they can't steal,
For nothing else could do it but an eel.

Chorus 2:
When the first sweet notes of the music sound,
The boys all gather from miles around,
Just to see... Egyptian Ella.
And folks all know when those caravans
Start pouring in from the desert sands
That it must be... Egyptian Ella.
Then Mister Sphinx sits up and blinks, There's so much to see.
She squirms and shakes so the worms and snakes All bite themselves from jealousy.
She's a great big gal in a great big land and the boys all give her a great big hand,
How they love... Egyptian Ella.

Chorus 3:
The boys hand a round but she plainly states,
She doesn't care a fig about dates,
And they can't make... Egyptian Ella.
A sheik tried to kidnap her once I'm told
But she shook so much that he lost his hold,
He couldn't take... Egyptian Ella.
So the Pash wrote her a royal note With his royal fist,
It said because of the dance she does, She's on his royal waiting list.
And that's how fame of a diff'rent sort has come at last from an indoor sport,
To our own... Egyptian Ella.

The first five guys in the front row seats.

My Baby

[This message has been edited by Valkrie9 (edited 10-19-2023).]

Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2023 03:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Valkrie9

1715 posts
Member since Jan 2021

Striptease Scene ("Dancing Lady", 1933)

See Mister, way back in those days big trucks hauled booze and moonshine from Canada for Al Capone.
'33 Dodge Semi
Heifers, sure, we haul Heifers.
PFF
System Bot
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2023 08:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:
I have seen some real one-off Fords "done up" like that.

I once saw a regular sized P/U truck bed mounted behind an 18 wheeler cab. It looked very good. It was a RV toter.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2023 04:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:

There's more "Woman" there than most men can handle. But, if you insist, all I'm gonna say is make sure you're on top of the situation.

Rams

As a grown man, I need to be careful how I word things now... different than how I worded things on here 20 years ago... haha.

Especially because on the off chance my daughter ends up on here one day, though she considers message boards to be passe' and if it doesn't have a Discord chat, it's not real (like Ohio, but I don't get that joke).

So let me just say, I'd never cheat on my wife... I'd never be able to survive the guilt, and second of all, I really like my wife and she's already got all the goods that I'm looking for. But if I was in my 20s unmarried and uncommitted, and this big ole' southern girl started getting a bit fresh, let me say ... that truck would be destroyed. Granted, I'm going by that picture... not the expanded version.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2023 05:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Granted, I'm going by that picture... not the expanded version.

I'm kinda thinkin' she IS the expanded version.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2023 05:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

I'm kinda thinkin' she IS the expanded version.

Hahaah...
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2023 10:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Rams
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2023 09:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

GuyFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2023 02:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GuyFieroSend a Private Message to GuyFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

AKA the Mercedes Unihog.

[This message has been edited by GuyFiero (edited 10-20-2023).]

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2023 02:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GuyFiero:
AKA the Mercedes Unihog.

Once again Fredtoast, you were banned because of your pro-bestiality post and other crazy comments. If you want your old account back, beg Cliff, but stop creating new accounts to get past your ban. At least MEM had the common sense not to rejoin after getting banned.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2023 03:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Once again Fredtoast, you were banned because of your pro-bestiality post and other crazy comments. If you want your old account back, beg Cliff, but stop creating new accounts to get past your ban. At least MEM had the common sense not to rejoin after getting banned.

Why has he not been banned?
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2023 04:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

MEM is (was?) his 2nd username. His 1st account/username got banned a long time ago and he re-appeared as MEM.
You can find the original one here:

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/...15-1-061687.html#p28

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 10-20-2023).]

PFF
System Bot
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2023 05:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

MEM is (was?) his 2nd username. His 1st account/username got banned a long time ago and he re-appeared as MEM.

Hah... oh man, check out that thread... that seemed to be a theme with MEM. Man, he did not like police...
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2023 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

82-T/A [At Work]

23875 posts
Member since Aug 2002
Holy **** MJ, that thread took me down a path. I found THIS THREAD...

Which appears to have been created by a person named "richard in nc" who posted it back in July of 2002. The funny thing is, he's trash-posting about Fieros and the brand new (used) Nissan 300ZX Twin Turbo that he had just bought, and no longer needed a Fiero.

It immediately hit me that this name looked familiar, and it's the SAME dude that now... 20 years later, just bought a 1987 Fiero SE and has been asking questions on how to fix it the past couple of months: https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/147267.html

I guess he missed the Fiero! hahaa...

But THIS post at the end of his original post really got me: https://www.fiero.nl/forum/...000013-26.html#p1029

"Fun fact: I was 4 months old when this post was made."

... holy **** do I feel old.

I remember a time, a time which did NOT feel that long ago, when the internet (as we know it publicly) was a new thing, and most people weren't on it, and you had to call a BBS, or at the very least use something like Prodigy, AOL, or CompuServe to connect to it.

Even AT THAT TIME... I was still like 14 years old...

And yet this dude comes on (in 2022) saying that he was 4 months old when a post in 2002 was made... making him probably 19-20 years old in 2022... damn do I feel old.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2023 03:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Holy **** MJ, that thread took me down a path. I found THIS THREAD...

Which appears to have been created by a person named "richard in nc" who posted it back in July of 2002. The funny thing is, he's trash-posting about Fieros and the brand new (used) Nissan 300ZX Twin Turbo that he had just bought, and no longer needed a Fiero.

It immediately hit me that this name looked familiar, and it's the SAME dude that now... 20 years later, just bought a 1987 Fiero SE and has been asking questions on how to fix it the past couple of months: i reinstalled my dash with the mostly correct tachometer

I guess he missed the Fiero! hahaa...

Something doesn't add up here...

ls3mach

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 226
Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2023 08:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

Is Mike MEM (MidEngineManiac)?
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2023 01:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

Something doesn't add up here...

I saw the same thing Patrick, and I didn't quite understand it either... best I can figure is maybe his account was disabled and Cliff had to recreate it?

EDIT: Another thing that's odd, if you look at his post count (60) and then compare it to the newer account in one of his posts in the tech area, his post count is different... it's like 120+ now. I thought maybe for a second that it records the post count at the time you post it, but that's not the case because anywhere you look, my post count is the same.

[This message has been edited by 82-T/A [At Work] (edited 10-21-2023).]

Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2023 05:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Actually, the displayed user is wrong. That post wasn't made by "richard in nc" but by "Dude16" (you can see he is the topic starter. Not sure what is going on there, I'll have to look into that.

Also, MEM and fredtoast aren't the same person.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2023 05:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cliff Pennock:

Not sure what is going on there, I'll have to look into that.

Cliff, I've noticed another forum anomaly. I started a new thread Here, and within minutes (it might've actually been immediately), it indicated 49 views... and no matter how many times I open that thread (for testing purposes), the number of views never changes when displaying the threads in Other Cars.
Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2023 11:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Egyptian Ella Tune

The tune that persists in memory, stuck real good there, replaying at times, the notes memorized.
As I woke from an afternoon nap, the music playing from my dreams, still tapping my toes to the tune under the blanket.
Had to laugh, remembering where I had first heard the tune.
The Egyptian part of the tune.
Way back in the '50s, my neighbor and his wife, he a Scottish WW1 vet, would play the records that they had purchased before the Second War.
Probably three or so, playing with their many cats and kittens, an entire herd of them in the tall grass of summer.
This is the car they had at the time and why I still like the design.
'37 Pontiac
A perfect tune to play while cruising the interstate.
Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2023 12:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Found this beauty, part of a mad plan to explore the Sahara.
Chase Truck Fuel Tanker Goose Neck Trailer Tractor 6 X 6 wheel drive, 6 X reduction hubs, lift axles, twin engine.

KdF Type-82 Kübel and VW Bus, 1.4:1 ratio

[This message has been edited by Valkrie9 (edited 10-25-2023).]

Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2023 05:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Spirit in the Sky

' daddykool3290
1 year ago
If this isn’t playing at my funeral, I’m not going ! '
PFF
System Bot
Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2023 05:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Valkrie9

1715 posts
Member since Jan 2021

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2023 05:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Valkrie9:

Big Rigs: Mechanic Gives Pickup Trucks An Eighteen-Wheeler Makeover

The guy at 0:54 needs counselling.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock