Started on: 07-11-2024 05:08 PM
Replies: 18 (328 views)
Last post by: 82-T/A [At Work] on 08-13-2024 07:06 AM
82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 199
Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2024 05:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I can't stop clicking on the bathing suit advertisements that pop up on the left-hand side in the browser screen. There was even one for big girls, and I clicked on that one too. I mean, as soon as it opens up... I close it cause I'm like, I don't need to be looking at pictures of ladies in swimsuits right now.

I'm just saying, I blame Cliff... and Google analytics.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
cvxjet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2024 05:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hmmmmm....I like seeing pretty women when I am walking OUT of a store- If I see them when I am going in the store, then I can't reNember what I came there for- heck, I can't even reNember my name! (Although lately I have realized that if I see them when LEAVING, I have to drive around for a half hour before I reNember where I live.....)
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 464
Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2024 05:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:

I can't stop clicking on the bathing suit advertisements... There was even one for big girls, and I clicked on that one too.

Just for you!

Ooooweee, she's a big 'un!

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 07-11-2024).]

NewDustin

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2024 10:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NewDustinSend a Private Message to NewDustinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

I keep clicking this ad but it isn't taking me to the sexy hippos.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2024 10:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Like... look at this. What am I supposed to do? One of them is actually taking it off...

Originally posted by Patrick:

Ooooweee, she's a big 'un!

Oh no...!!!
NewDustin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2024 03:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NewDustinSend a Private Message to NewDustinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Like... look at this. What am I supposed to do? One of them is actually taking it off...

I don't know if her or the one squeezing them together and pointing them at you is worse. Better? More distracting. We'll go with more distracting.
BingB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2024 03:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BingBSend a Private Message to BingBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Oh no...!!!

I wish I got good stuff like that.

All I get are ads for doorknobs and cooking oil.

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2024 09:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I still get ads for farm equipment and farmland for sale...
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 105
Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2024 09:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Google can't figure me out. Half my ads are in Spanish.

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 07-14-2024).]

TheDigitalAlchemist

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2024 12:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Would prefer it if there was a way to NOT have TEMU ads here...
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2024 02:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok, now this is what I'm talking about. I would kill for something like this... (not literally... please no one call a three-letter).

This looks pretty bad-ass... and I totally want to go do whatever this is... in the desert (NM, AZ), or Colorado, but during the late fall, or early Spring... not the dead of Summer.

Or even, if the government called me and said... "Todd, we need you to drive around in this thing, do some stuff, and investigate for aliens (space kind) around Marfa Lights" ... I will be like, DONE!

PFF
System Bot
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2024 02:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I can't stop clicking on the bathing suit advertisements that pop up on the left-hand side in the browser screen. There was even one for big girls, and I clicked on that one too. I mean, as soon as it opens up... I close it cause I'm like, I don't need to be looking at pictures of ladies in swimsuits right now.

I'm just saying, I blame Cliff... and Google analytics.

While I can also assign blame to Cliff, I've learned to simply not click on any links. Seems like it always leads to email, advertisements and spam.

Rams
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2024 11:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ay! Ay! Ay!

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2024 09:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

Ay! Ay! Ay!

Hah that's great. What have you been searching Willie? Haha...

If I had to guess, you share a subnet in an area where there's a lot of people who need lawyers for drug-trafficking crimes, haha.

EDIT: Better call Saul!

[This message has been edited by 82-T/A [At Work] (edited 07-17-2024).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2024 11:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sometimes, for various reasons, I search for Norteno or Banda musica and invariably a few Narcocorridos show up in the list.

(yeah, I know, this is not a Narcocorrido, but I thought it was an interesting twist and I would rather not post the other kind without a careful review)

------------------
"Ain't no rest for the whiskers."

34.45260465579319, -112.53790558034461

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 07-17-2024).]

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2024 09:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

More... this is all I get on here. Seriously, how can I not click on these? I'm just saying...

cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2024 03:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

... Seriously, how can I not click on these?

Have your wife present while you use the computer.
NewDustin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2024 12:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NewDustinSend a Private Message to NewDustinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Now these are getting mixed in with mine. I have no further words.

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2024 07:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by NewDustin:

Now these are getting mixed in with mine. I have no further words.

Hahah... damn.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock