a small introduction to how much life kicks by cartercarbaficionado
Started on: 08-21-2024 06:15 AM
Replies: 4 (92 views)
Last post by: cartercarbaficionado on 08-21-2024 04:50 PM
cartercarbaficionado

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2024 06:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cartercarbaficionadoSend a Private Message to cartercarbaficionadoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bit of a rant and tirade but for the members of pennocks who I've helped I do hope I have been there enough.
welcome to a week in my life. focus is dead and I was getting the run around from h and r plus bilstein until today. less than 5k miles on this setup and I'm done. bc racing and better only
other dead vehicles are the 93 accord (broken transmission wont stay in 3rd anymore and the case cracked completelyin half after a seattle pothole), 95 grand prix gtp (another dead ecm and new wiring issues), 91 f250 blew up its transmission and the ranger decided it no longer needed its emissions system and would do a self delete.
all of this happened litterally today just a few hours apart and quite honestly I give up on this week. it's not worth the bs life keeps throwing so I'll fix what I can and really cross every finger I got it stays working for more than a week
so if I ever seem off or short tempered just assume my week looks something like this because it most likely does
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
TheDigitalAlchemist

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2024 11:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sorry you are going through a rough spot.

Get rid of all the other crap and just get ONE functional vehicle.

Just get a hundred bucks for 'em. find yourself a week from now without all the broken crap. It'll only eat at your soul, man.

There are places that will give you some $ you just need to toss them the vin. CasforCars was good - they picked the car up and everything.

Get something easy to fix, like a VW bug or somethin'

Minimize the stuff that is causing your brain to ache.

Good luck

cartercarbaficionado

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2024 03:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cartercarbaficionadoSend a Private Message to cartercarbaficionadoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TheDigitalAlchemist:

Sorry you are going through a rough spot.

Get rid of all the other crap and just get ONE functional vehicle.

Just get a hundred bucks for 'em. find yourself a week from now without all the broken crap. It'll only eat at your soul, man.

There are places that will give you some $ you just need to toss them the vin. CasforCars was good - they picked the car up and everything.

Get something easy to fix, like a VW bug or somethin'

Minimize the stuff that is causing your brain to ache.

Good luck

I'm not scrapping Any of these. or getting rid if them considering they all have alot of work and modifications done.
TheDigitalAlchemist

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2024 03:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cartercarbaficionado:

I'm not scrapping Any of these. or getting rid if them considering they all have alot of work and modifications done.

It was just a suggestion. Perhaps just focus on one of them for the next few days and get it working...

cartercarbaficionado

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2024 04:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cartercarbaficionadoSend a Private Message to cartercarbaficionadoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TheDigitalAlchemist:
It was just a suggestion. Perhaps just focus on one of them for the next few days and get it working...

I am. grand prix is first since I have the parts (done already actually minus the weird suspension thing it does but not even a suspension shop can figure that one out) next is the truck and focus then everything else

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock