Started on: 08-29-2024 02:09 PM
Replies: 1 (90 views)
Last post by: 82-T/A [At Work] on 09-06-2024 08:58 AM
TheDigitalAlchemist

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2024 02:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
On Monday, this person was walking around a nearby town dressed like THIS, carrying THAT. He is not in the country legally.

He is NOT attempting to be a positive presence in the community.

They need to set up a way to deport these types of people FAST, this is getting CRAZY.

How can someone defend this sort of behavior?

This isn't some guy mowing a lawn or hanging around a Home Depot, trying to get some $ doing some "handy man" work. Ok, they may be "illegal", but they aren't THIS person...

This is a punk wearing THAT, carrying THAT. It's mind-boggling. Every day I commute into the city and some of the stuff I see, I just can't believe. It's tame compared to some places in the world, but I've been going back and forth to the city since 1988, and It's NEVER been like this.

Sorry... this story just smacked me in the head.

[This message has been edited by TheDigitalAlchemist (edited 08-29-2024).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 199
Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2024 08:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TheDigitalAlchemist:

On Monday, this person was walking around a nearby town dressed like THIS, carrying THAT. He is not in the country legally.

He is NOT attempting to be a positive presence in the community.

They need to set up a way to deport these types of people FAST, this is getting CRAZY.

How can someone defend this sort of behavior?

This isn't some guy mowing a lawn or hanging around a Home Depot, trying to get some $ doing some "handy man" work. Ok, they may be "illegal", but they aren't THIS person...

This is a punk wearing THAT, carrying THAT. It's mind-boggling. Every day I commute into the city and some of the stuff I see, I just can't believe. It's tame compared to some places in the world, but I've been going back and forth to the city since 1988, and It's NEVER been like this.

Sorry... this story just smacked me in the head.

I agree with you, but this probably belongs in the Politic & Religion thread.

The OCD part of me wanted to mention that this knife can be purchased for $9.99 from Harbor Freight. It's the "Survival Knife" and comes with waterproof matches, a sewing kit with spare buttons (you need that), and a compass!
IP: Logged

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock