Being a fool is half the fun of owning a Fiero! I got to experience my first headlight flap rise at irresponsible speed. I never get that with my GT front fascia...
I sure did have a good time, and was glad to have a nice turnout despite the weather being less than hospitable. It has been said that "In Texas, if you don't like the weather... then wait a few minutes."
Ok... we did... it got COLDER.
Thanks Tim (centex) for making the long trip, the car looked great! I demand a ride (or drive! ) Thanks Tim (boosted) for going back to rescue wayward and lawbreaking (cough, cough) Ted. Thanks Poe for hosting! Go-Go is a good-good. Thanks Slick for keeping me awake on the trip home.
We had 13 Fiero's that showed up to a very cold Greenville. That number doubled when we got to Stephen's house. By my count... we had almost 30 Fiero's there. I was worried when Stephen started trying to part out all the fresh '88's that pulled up in his drive. I think we had 3 non Fiero vehicles join us for the day.
The tally is: 1 warning: Ted 1 Ticket: Me 1 tank out of gas: Zach 2 millimeteres: closest to the pinata 3 cruise stops: free museum, the eiffel tower, the soda fountain 7 people trying to steal nosrac's motor 13 Fiero's 42 degrees 170 feet spring toss 1100 calories in the homemade milkshake
I got curious about the girl last night as well. So, I called a friend who hangs out with Mike some and found out that he had just bought the car last week. Ok, but who was the girl???? He will find out for me.
Originally posted by CenTexIndy: I got curious about the girl last night as well. So, I called a friend who hangs out with Mike some and found out that he had just bought the car last week. Ok, but who was the girl???? He will find out for me.
what your friend couldn't talk Mike into a Fiero, wonder what he thought those were.
i'm sure the girl was his "sister" and he bought the car for her.