Run for the Hills #29 by ron768
Started on: 09-09-2024 11:27 AM
Replies: 1 (25 views)
Last post by: YellowbellySapSucker on 09-23-2024 05:20 PM
ron768

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2024 11:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ron768Send a Private Message to ron768Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The host hotel for RFTH 29 will be the MicroTel Inn, 81 Allman Dr, Franklin, NC 28734.

Phone number for reservations is +828-349-9000 Use Georgia Fiero Club as the password for our club rates.

Rooms all have two queen beds. There are no king beds available. Room rates are $100 per night plus taxes. There are 10 rooms in our block for arrival September 27 and depart September 29. Nine are remaining at this moment. I already booked mine. Reservation cutoff date is September 1, 2024 but you may be able to obtain discounted rates after that date if rooms are available.

Our planned lunch stop is the TelliCafe in Tellico Plains, Tn.

Saturday evening dinner is at Graff's Tavern, 579 Depot St, Franklin, NC 28734. Planned dinner time is about 6:30 PM
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
YellowbellySapSucker

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2024 05:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for YellowbellySapSuckerSend a Private Message to YellowbellySapSuckerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My wife and I are planning, hopeing, to meet up with you all at Franklin. About what time for meetup and would the drive start. We can't seem to find any info on it. Thanks. James
IP: Logged

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock